Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Rikki

Sharing this from a fellow RT'er. It's pretty epic.

"The question "what kind of illusion is that" set me on a trip to find that out. I was asking for it to be revealed. And this is what I got. :

I talk about bubbles and popping. I saw how it all works on my recent trip to the nest- fatherland, seeing families, listening to what they talk, seeing how they live.

Yes, every assumed identity lives in a bubble of their world, which is the illusion. That way there are as many worlds as there are people. But behind all those imaginary worlds lies one reality. Life is.

So a human is surrounded by some kind of energy field made up of beliefs, conditioning, feelings, models if reality. That is illusion that is self protecting and self reinforcing. Human can not be in touch with what is real, because of that.

Liberation is the point at which the illusion gets pierced. It makes a hole. It shows that truth of what is. For some this hole is tiny, for others huge, but still it's only a hole.

The bubble does not explode in a moment, it starts exploding in time. So that's how all the beliefs keep suffacing and identifications keep being revealed.

But once it's pierced, there is no way back. Explosion is happening. Until the bubble completely disappears.

That takes different time for different people.
:)

http://markedeternal.blogspot.com/20...dy-to-pop.html

Images on there show how this is in real life -bubble starts to pop and it happens in time.

Story can not be destroyed, but identification with it ceases.

Piercing can not happen until there is a burning desire for it to happen from inside the bubble.

Honesty is fuel for explosion.

So the illusion is one of assumed identity living in imaginary world."

IIona Markedeternal
Old 02-09-2011, 03:28 PM
arive nan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Enjoy partaking in something that causes suffering.

It was more sardonic.

Like a wake up slap.

I think you need the wake up slap.

People who are able to handle the mind well enough to appreciate the good aspects of mind are in a space where mind is not the enemy. It's a space where mind is a useful tool for entertainment, learning, growth, and spiritual development. People in this space prefer to stay connected with the mind for its many benefits. Mind can be a useful tool for learning how to have less suffering. For people who know how to use mind properly, abandoning mind to start regarding it with such a negative attitude would lead them on a path of more suffering.

And here you are trying to invade that space to try to change it according to your preferences, even though the person native to that space prefers things there to be the opposite of what you want for their own valid and beneficial reasons.

Why can't you just let people who appreciate their mind have their space where they enjoy the benefits of mind? Why go trying to invade to try to change them and get them on a path that would mean more suffering for them (since for them using mind properly is a source of alleviating suffering by learning to cope with the inevitable pains in life in a healthier way)?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki
What rules dude? There are no rules here. Just look at the reality of the situation with un-blinkered eyes.

You don't need permission from me on what you can and cannot value, this isn't a religion, ideology, or cult. It's an honest look at reality, what's real.

You are becoming a right old question dodger Rikki! Im just wondering if you consider it okay for me to value similar stuff as you do.....?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Constantly amazed at everyone's perceived truth on the simplicity of what is. I wish everyone had a switch on their brain so you could switch it off and just look without any thoughts, filters, and opinions getting in the way.

Then you'd see the mind has it's practical place in life. But it's just a tool, not an identity.

I dont see anyone disagreeing with you on this.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Rikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
You are becoming a right old question dodger Rikki! Im just wondering if you consider it okay for me to value similar stuff as you do.....?

Dude, why does it even matter if you value what I do?

Why are you even asking me this?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Rikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
I dont see anyone disagreeing with you on this.

No, it's my 'insertion into the forum' and my 'attitude' my 'being in a cult' and 'thinking i'm better than others'. There's the problem right?

Isn't everyone really just discussing their views on what's actually real? Not what ACTUALLY is?

If you ask me what actually is my point is validated.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Sharing this from a fellow RT'er. It's pretty epic.

"The question "what kind of illusion is that" set me on a trip to find that out. I was asking for it to be revealed. And this is what I got. :

I talk about bubbles and popping. I saw how it all works on my recent trip to the nest- fatherland, seeing families, listening to what they talk, seeing how they live.

Yes, every assumed identity lives in a bubble of their world, which is the illusion. That way there are as many worlds as there are people. But behind all those imaginary worlds lies one reality. Life is.

So a human is surrounded by some kind of energy field made up of beliefs, conditioning, feelings, models if reality. That is illusion that is self protecting and self reinforcing. Human can not be in touch with what is real, because of that.

Liberation is the point at which the illusion gets pierced. It makes a hole. It shows that truth of what is. For some this hole is tiny, for others huge, but still it's only a hole.

The bubble does not explode in a moment, it starts exploding in time. So that's how all the beliefs keep suffacing and identifications keep being revealed.

But once it's pierced, there is no way back. Explosion is happening. Until the bubble completely disappears.

That takes different time for different people.
:)

http://markedeternal.blogspot.com/20...dy-to-pop.html

Images on there show how this is in real life -bubble starts to pop and it happens in time.

Story can not be destroyed, but identification with it ceases.

Piercing can not happen until there is a burning desire for it to happen from inside the bubble.

Honesty is fuel for explosion.

So the illusion is one of assumed identity living in imaginary world."

IIona Markedeternal

Epic like the 'Titanic' movie? That was one epic movie. Had me moved to tears hehe.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Lisa

Quote:
I wish everyone had a switch on their brain so you could switch it off and just look without any thoughts, filters, and opinions getting in the way.

Then you'd see the mind has it's practical place in life. But it's just a tool, not an identity.

Thank you. Exactly!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Dude, why does it even matter if you value what I do?

Why are you even asking me this?

Its not that it matters if I have the same values, Im wondering if you are happy for me to value stuff, whatever it is I value? It seems like you think its okay for you to value stuff, do you consider it okay for me to value stuff?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Rikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Thank you. Exactly!

Lisa knows what's good.

AAHHHH YYYEEEAAHHHHH.....
Closed Thread