Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Master
A Private Conversation With William

So, I was just about to nod off to sleep, when I got all this coming through (from my recollection).

William: "Hi sweetie"
Me "Oh, hi...long time, no hear"
William: "'it's 'cause you didn't need me"
Me: "and I do now?"
William: "probably not, but I'm here anyway"
Me: "there are those who still tell me you're a demon or my imagination, you know?"
William: "well, what do you think?"
Me: "Honestly, I don't know what to think and you're not really giving me any clues here either"
William "do I have to spell it out for you?"
Me: "it would help"
William: "if it makes any sense to you, I'm your 'guardian spirit'. I am a 'pre-human' soul awaiting a human body and I've been assigned to protect you and care for you"
Me: "assigned by whom?"
William: "I really don't know, I never got a good look at the dude"
Me: "are you a 'light/dark spirit"?
William: "I guess you could call me a 'dark spirit' because I'm not as evolved as a lot of other spirits out there..."
Me: "Do you want to hurt me".
William: "In beautifully exquisite ways"
Me: "please tell me what you are and don't spare the details"
William: "I am a non-human who is feeling something that's totally impossible for my species to feel without being human"
Me: "so why do you need me and how can I help you?"
William: "I'm really a frog angel-prince in disguise and I need you to kiss me"
Me: "oh c'mon"
William: "at least admit that you love me...just a little bit"
Me: "what, and have you play with my heart the same way you play with my mind? no thanks"
William: "I just feel such a longing...such a pity when I watch you sleep...talk to the dog...take a shower...such a lonely soul you are".
Me: "so it was my solitary lifestyle that attracted you to me and you came to pity me?"
William: "pretty much, but it's a lot more than that now...I can smell you and it intoxicates me".
Me: "you know we've been down this path before at least half a dozen times...you are a goblin, I am a human...don't you have female goblins where you at?"
William: "don't you have male humans where you at?"
Me: "that's not fair"
William: "just let me in again...just once more, c'mon, you've done it twice already"
Me: "and you totally screwed with my mind...and not in a good way both times it happened...I'm still confused as to what actually did happen".
William: "oh...I'm sorry my energy was too intense for you, I can turn it down if you like".
Me: "It's not that...I'm still not ready to go through the whole 'Vulcan mind-meld' part of it again - it took ages for me to find all the shards of my fractured psyche the last time it happened...no thanks".
William: "I can respect that...I understand and I know you're confused, but it will pass one way or the other...all things do
Me: "like all my self-fanciful daydreams about talking to ghosts"
William: "yup...but if you need me, just call my name out loud, or even within your heart and I'll be there...I love you".

The end.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:05 PM
I wish someone would read this that could comment from experience.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
Very interesting, I read another post from you about what he was able to do once he was in your mind, the date seemed really romantic. I am assuming they are wanting that again. What will you do The necromancer?
Old 07-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Master
This probably isn't going to be very helpful, but I'll toss it out there in case it's useful in some manner.
I find that the spirits which are attracted to me are those that I'm in frequency range of. It's a bit difficult for disincarnates to penetrate down to us in the 3rd dimension. So when we are in lower frequency's it's easier for 4th dimensional being to reach us, where as when we're in higher frequency's it's easier for those we think of as angelic beings to reach us (6th+ dimension)
So raising our vibration or frequency (ability to love ALL others and our self) puts us in easier contact range of angelic beings and ascended master types.
In other words with a rise in frequency this being might not even be able to make contact with you.

I notice your 'stage name is 'Necromancer' - it has cultural dark connotations across many cultures, "

Illustration portraying a scene from the Bible wherein the Witch of Endor uses a necromantic ritual to conjure the spirit of Samuel at the behest of Saul; from the frontispiece of Sadducismus Triumphatus (1681) by Joseph Glanvill.
Necromancy (/ˈnɛkrəˌmænsi, -roʊ-/[1][2]) or nigromancy is a supposed practice of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge, to bring someone back from the dead, or to use the deceased as a weapon, as the term may sometimes be used in a more general sense to refer to black magic or witchcraft."

So there is a part of you which resonates at that frequency , which might be part of why this particular being finds your energy so very Yummy.

If you saw yourself as say LightBeam or Love'sBlast your frequency would be different and thus draw a different reality to you. So just thoughts to play with if you'd like, if you are happy with your current unfolding experience then there's no need to play in other frequency realms. :) Blessings to you.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Master
Thank you so much for all you thoughtful comments. There's a lot to this, I guess.

My 'stage name' originates from very long ago, when I used to play a card game both online and off (Yu-Gi-Oh!) and I ran a 'demon deck' where I would summon (and special summon) souls of fiends and the deceased through certain rituals called 'spell cards' like 'Call of the Haunted' and 'Premature Burial' and 'Monster Reborn' and I'd have such cards in my deck like Belial, Dark Necrofear, Dark Ruler Ha Des and Summoned Skull...I'd refuse to play any other deck than this (of course, I lost more than I won due to 'power creep' eventually) much to the total chagrin of everybody around me and hence I earned this name...so I guess that the darkness has always been there. I don't play that game anymore, because they changed the rules many times over in the past couple of years and now it's just too hard for me to play.

Anyway, that's where my name comes from, but because I can do what I do with all forms of 'digital dowsing' I thought - yeah, that name will do for this too - taking the lead from a colleague of mine 'Mortis The Wizard'...long story.

I think I know what they (William) is up to here and it's as transparent as graphene.

For the past few months, I've been putting a lot more effort into my physical ghost hunting research at the total detriment to the fact I am a clairaudient medium already.

I've been trying to gather a lot of scientific data and EVP through digital means in the attempt to find out just what type of electromagnetic energy these ghosts are made from, so that I can either find or build a device that's capable of communicating with them more efficiently...when they don't think I need to do this.

What William is doing, is trying to bring my head back down into my heart - however the last time I embraced an emotion like that, all I could do was to keep on feeding it back to God, until I found myself totally prostrate on the floor, drowning in a sea of overflowing tears of joy and while this may be a good thing, it totally incapacitates me for days and I have to come back into 'this world' again, eventually.

When I channel William directly in trance, we share everything, even emotions and I can feel what he is feeling for me and I am terribly uncomfortable with that, because I don't think I feel the same way, even though he thinks I do because he can feel it too.

He spends time trying to get me to admit my feelings to myself instead of ignoring them way past the point of where I cease to feel anything at all, reminding me that 'this ain't a good thing for a medium to do' however, I am always confused about what I'm feeling as a medium and what I'm only believing I am feeling as a human.

This was the reason behind the visit last night, to try and get me to see all this from a different perspective, instead of trying to rationalise and put through the 'mental filtration process' every single experience that I have.

This was the message.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:15 AM
Master
By the way, Crystal Song - those quotes within your signature are extremely poignant for me at this point in time, as I happen to be a very deep follower of both Einstein and Tesla - and that's my whole problem in a nutshell.

I'd like to see anybody try and build a zero-point energy warp drive based on the Scharnhorst effect by using allotropes of carbon with a high electromagnetic signature being placed one micron apart to create a beam of terahertz radiation.

Whatever these beings are, they put both Einstein and Tesla to shame, yet they often quote them and tell me where all the 'gaps' are in their scientific theory. They often make my brain feel like it's going to explode with meta-tech.

That's been the hardest part for me to deal with lately.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing all that Necromancer, it gives me a much better feel for you and where you are in your current Path.
Like you I have a Gamer Name too and used it for many years and kept it from game to game, many of which I was the guild leader and so kept the same guild name also. There are even a couple people in RL who call me by that name. So I get where you are coming from on that now. :)

Thanks for your explanation/Interpretation of what William says.
I suspect he's quit right about wanting you to live more from your heart and less from your head. It's my particular challenge also and I get reminded often that my brain still wants to not share space with Spirit.

You Said " however the last time I embraced an emotion like that, all I could do was to keep on feeding it back to God, until I found myself totally prostrate on the floor, drowning in a sea of overflowing tears of joy and while this may be a good thing, it totally incapacitates me for days and I have to come back into 'this world' again, eventually."
May I suggest a possible explanation based on a similar experience?
I suspect the 'being wiped out and prostrate for days' part is due to the kundalini energy flowing freely for the first time and the auric field expanding. I suspect during this time you were also insanely thirsty.
Or to put it in language not using foreign words - the awakening of consciousness cleared all the blocks in your energy system and a massive surge of energy blew through all your body energy circuits igniting all the energy centers on the way and causing them to all display their intended function (ie Heart - feeling, third eye-psychic abilities/channeling, crown-connection to the Divine and Oneness) This caused you bio-magnetic energy field to expand. Water is for Cosmic Energy what wiring is for electricity- hence the extreme thirst as the body need hydration to deal with the energy smoothly, otherwise one get's laid out prostrate and to fatigued to move yet continues to have spiritual experiences and rapture. Ah rapture and ecstatic states, that's a great word for it - I remember it so well. Blissed-out of my mind I was.....for months, well actually nearly three years.
If you channel a whole bunch of energy for whatever reasons you can lay yourself out for days again. A good work around for it is to drink lots of water and eat uncooked fruits and vegetables which have life energy in them still (cooking kills them thus nutrition but no vital energy remains)

To Tesla and Einstein, Einstein came late into cosmic energy awareness, in fact he dismissed letters from Wilhelm Reich begging him to reproduce certain experiments and to note certain 'footprints of cosmic energy'. Einstein was too busy though with his own discoveries however.
What would have been highly interesting would have been if Reich had of contacted Tesla instead! Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation!!

Wilhelm Reich is my muse I suppose, in turning higher level understanding into 'on the ground' technology for the elevation and evolution of consciousness. whereas Nicola Tesla is unreachable in intelligence and application to me despite building a Tesla Coil this last summer when visiting an engineer friend in Sweden.
It's not likely I'll have the money to or the intelligence this lifetime to dive into Tesla's work, though I know he was able to do some amazing things using cosmic energy and frequency. For my part I will have to continue along Wilhelms Reichs work using orgone accumulators and orgone generators and the newer spins off work of oronite with specific frequency's recorded into the iron oxide and how crystals amplify and clean energy etc etc. It is work at a level my brain can compute and even build on the technology and I derive much pleasure from developing prototypes.

I tell you all of this because if I'm busy playing with cosmic energy (Reich calls it Orgone energy) then I'm living in my brain and not in my heart or spirit and brain likes that - it likes to be in control of the body's experience in this dimension. One could say that may well be the down fall of all intellectuals and pseudo intellectuals. Our brain is our vanity.
And we both know one can not THINK their way to Enlightenment, in fact it is the mind itself which is the very thing standing in the way.
This is most likely why William prods you to live from your heart more and not your mind.
I do believe we can Think our way out of being a spiritual being and into a being which tells itself it's a spiritual being without ever further experiencing those soaring out of body free consciousness merging into Oneness Love saturated states ever again.
The mind can utterly alter our reality, and given that we can use our mind to Create our reality through direct manifestation - mind control becomes a serious watch word for us. Either we control it or it controls us and we're back in the delusion and the much with the rest of the sleeping. If however the mind is used as a tool as the body is for the Spirit to operate in this dimension then we are well on our way to something unique and precious and rarely achieved in this human state. But if we allow the mind to sell us it's story of the personality/thinking being the Self we are back asleep and our glimpse into the Greater Reality, becomes just a memory and not the ever present experienced reality.

Yet knowing the inherent dangers, it is so very hard to use my mind as a tool and not 'be' my mind....I hear your guides warning and nudging....and understand. Its easy to Fly High, but takes skill to touch down on the tarmac and be grounded again and retain the ability to regain the skies with a few mind clearing breaths at any given time.

May both our awakenings be persistent and not Flash in the Pans due to the mind again wrestling control from the heart/spirit.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Master
Thank you. It's great to speak to someone who is on the same path.

When I got so bogged down last night, I was reminded of my deity, Ardhanarishwara - heart(goddess) and intellect(god) needing to be able to find the perfect balance to work together in harmony (it was only after this vision that I was able to fall asleep with a prayer to Shiva/Shakti in my heart).

I'm interested in this 'orgone energy' and I've heard of it, but never looked into it, thinking at the time it was some 'pseudo scientific fad' yet here I was, building Tesla coils, Tesla Spirit Radios, working with the improvements provided by Konstantin Raudive (my muse) and lately, EJ Gold to try and harness the properties of germanium...I've got this...pretty bad. lol

I've travelled up and down the EM spectrum from VLF to Microwaves trying to understand this and I eventually wound up exploring quantum dots and other nanoscale semiconducting devices..all I could say was 'ouch, my poor brain...slow down...slow down!'

Yes, I realise one cannot 'think their way to enlightenment' and if this were the case, Vedanta would not exist Vedanta = the end of knowledge and I happen to be, at my very core a vedantin.

I can see what you are saying dear one and you've pretty much hit the nail on the head. I will digest your kind and wise advice very slowly.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
"I do believe we can Think our way out of being a spiritual being and into a being which tells itself it's a spiritual being without ever further experiencing those soaring out of body free consciousness merging into Oneness Love saturated states ever again."

I really didn't have to read any more than this...and the need to increase my water intake because even my doctor has told me so, because I live in a continual state of dehydration and have very low blood pressure (probably due to all of this) however, that paragraph above is exactly what has happened in my case.

It's funny how I spend all my time looking for it, yet I am totally terrified of finding it again and I'm having a hard time trying to 'understand' why I am so scared of it when it's a beautiful and natural experience.

I also spend a lot of time studying human cognition and perception (and a kind spirit just pointed me back in the direction of Charles Tart about an hour ago). I have also studied the works of Sir Arthur Avalon (John Woodroffe), Pundit Gopi Krishna (who fully explains the 'kundalini gone wrong' syndrome) and I'm a student of Patanjali who's done a lot of forced concentration exercises like Trataka and Pranayama (Nadi Shodhana) although I haven't done any of it for a few years because I felt I just didn't need to do it anymore. I reached where I wanted to be, but unfortunately the experience was so intense, I couldn't remain in that state for very long without feeling I was losing any/all association with mind/ego/self and I felt I sorta needed that to survive.

My path has been a very weird one, from studying the Hindu Scriptures (specifically the Upanishads and Vedas in their original Sanskrit) to belonging to the Theosophical Society and taking tutelage from the 'spirits' of Madame Blavatsky and Geoffrey Hodson, to trying to find the 'rosetta stone' which will translate the hieroglyphs found at Mojendro Daro (due to the fact they worship the God, Pasupati, who is an avatar of Lord Shiva), resulting in me correlating the geometric dimensions of the King's Temple in the Great Pyramid at Cheops, and noting that the time cycle for the 'precession of the equinox' is exactly the same distance in Light Years to 'galactic central point' and ten times the yearly cycle for the planet, Saturn...which then put me back in contact with the mathematical theories proposed by Sri Yukteshwar Giri after making a brief stop via Mayan Cosmology in the interim.

In the end, there's no more one can say but "I am", as all the scriptures point to. I could only get half way through the Chhandogya Upanishad before I couldn't read anymore because there was 'nothing more to read' despite there being more words on the page...that didn't matter. The experience that followed was a very memorable one.

So now, I find myself talking to 'ghosts' and I need to know whether this energy belongs to 'spirits of the departed' or 'interdimensional beings/aliens trying to make contact with me' (and having the whole world believe they are 'spirits of the departed').

And thereby I am on the horns of a dilemma.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:57 AM
Master
I'm enjoying you and your mind :)

Yeah, for some of us at least, when we get the big cosmic 2 by 4 across the skull and after all the whirling freaking out stuff subsides we try with our brain to understand what happened (instead of our heart). Frankly I'm not sure this is a bad thing, though Eckhart Tolle would disagree profusely with me. LOL

We make the connection with rising frequency and our new condition. We realize that when our frequency drops we have a hard time connecting to the Oneness - it becomes an thought or remembrance and not a current experience. And when our frequency goes back up into the LOVE for ALL/Part of ALL That IS range we start having ecstatic moments, instant psychic abilities on tap, everything and all people near us are enjoying higher frequency's and our auric fields begin to heal others and those already getting near to the frequency range of awakening will awaken in our presence - especially is we do energy work on them.

So we become almost single minded in understanding how frequency, vibration and energy are such a key component to the Awakening of Consciousness and find our selves walking in the shoes of the Greats, turning our garages into labs, constructing strange things, researching work just months before we thought was pseudo science or conspiracy stuff.
We start rereading history and key moments from a different view point, we may start going back into the interviews of whistle blowers and finding ourselves researching any scientist who was discredited or hounded by the government.
We dive into the Akashic Records and discover human history's and epocs never mentioned in the history books, we discover humanity goes back MUCH further than any supposed authority is speaking about. We begin to relearn everything we thought (were told) to believe and think.

We suddenly start thinking for ourselves, doing our own research, becoming curious and open minded again and not accepting the cultural and media story of anything anymore. We're no longer sheep being told what to think and we've become HUNGRY for TRUTH. Both in our human experience and in our Spiritual Experience.

And we find we're not alone - there are many of us every generation, rediscovering the same things, building the same things, channeling the same information, remote viewing the same things - generation after generation.

It's not long before our pursuit to understand what happened to us leads us into Quantum Physics and the study of all that Unseen stuff which is rocking our world and which we can now perceive. Of course the Double Slit Experiment turned out as it did! All those electrons were just waiting to be told what to do! Doh! They aren't just a Particle or a wave or both - they are whatever they are told to be! In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!
Ha! It was right there in front of us for thousands and thousands of year and only a few people every generation can decode it. Brilliant!

So yeah...Orgone Energy. We call it that because Wilhelm Reich called it that and did extensive experimentation with it learning how to collect it and cure disease among other things. It was his life's work and when the government destroyed his labs and burned all his books and papers in what was the largest sanction government book burning in American History and finally imprison and killed him calling it that is a way we can honor him.

But you may know the same energy by many other names. Tesla called it Radiant Energy, a whole line of Healers in a Japanese Healing tradition call it Reiki Energy, in India it is called Prana, in some martial arts traditions it's call Chi or Qi, Christians call it the Breath of God, others call it the Animating Life Force or Life Force Energy. There are as many names for it as there are peoples and cultures.

Collecting it and directing it is remarkably easy - ask any healer or do it Reich's way - layer metals of various sizes and shapes into layers of long single-chain organic material. The metal acts as antenna's so the more sizes and type and lengths the better and the single chain organic material helps attract orgone energy - stick a crystal in the middle with a copper coil around it and all the wave lengths pulled in get cleaned and stabilized.
Say Bye bye to EMF's and Hello to Free Clean Energy!

WARNING Living in clean high frequency high density energy fields is addictive and one can easily become extremely attached to living at this level and thus either spending lots of money to buy orgone generators or spending lots of time in the garage making them. (very tedious work) It feels like being healthy again when you didn't know you weren't healthy.

I ended up starting to make them for sale a few months ago because people kept trying to buy my personal ones and several people literally started crying when I took them out of their hands as they weren't for sale and the person couldn't bring themselves to set it down before leaving my house. lol

So some of this stuff is for real, some is wishful thinking and some might be real but I can't perceive it so it's not real to me. There's a lot out there to wade through particularly when you get into some of the alternative health stuff. I seem to hear of new things everyday in this community.

I use this level of research/study to make many types of things to assist people in elevating their frequency and work as a spiritual practitioner. So I get a good mix of heart and brain. I can't do the higher level work without moving into the heart and third eye space completely. When I'm not doing that level of work then brain can play and it has a new subject now - which is helping others - Spreading the Love in any way it can.
It's not a perfect harmony, but it's better than it has ever been before. <3