Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-04-2018, 03:07 AM
pinkskymelody pinkskymelody is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 113
  pinkskymelody's Avatar
Red face What Could Wheel Of Fortune Mean Here?

Hello all! So, me and a soulmate had sort of a bummer kind of conversation last week where some misunderstandings came about & it sort of put a damper on the relationship we had. I pulled some cards for how he felt about me and I got the Lovers Reversed + Ace Of Cups + Wheel Of Fortune.

Now, I interpreted the first two cards to mean, I disappointed him in our last conversation and that he is sort of bummed out about the "split" so to speak in our friendship. However, I'm uncertain about the WOF. I'm thinking it could mean that it isn't really over and that anything can change or that his feelings can change.. But I'm not sure. (I don't know if this helps but the 3 & 8 of cups showed up in reverse, followed by the the World upright & the Heigh Priestesses in reverse.)

Any second opinions ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-04-2018, 05:39 PM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,402
 
The Wheel of fortune could suggest that you need not overthink this. Things will happen on their own accord. The situation will change soon, things could swing either way but its out of your hands.
The High Priestess rev and other cards might suggest that you may be ignoring your intuition and any red flags. The other cards suggest that the situation is yet to resolve but the World like the Wheel does suggest a rapid resolution is underway.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Sojourner2013 Sojourner2013 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 694
  Sojourner2013's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
Hello all! So, me and a soulmate had sort of a bummer kind of conversation last week where some misunderstandings came about & it sort of put a damper on the relationship we had. I pulled some cards for how he felt about me and I got the Lovers Reversed + Ace Of Cups + Wheel Of Fortune.

Now, I interpreted the first two cards to mean, I disappointed him in our last conversation and that he is sort of bummed out about the "split" so to speak in our friendship. However, I'm uncertain about the WOF. I'm thinking it could mean that it isn't really over and that anything can change or that his feelings can change.. But I'm not sure. (I don't know if this helps but the 3 & 8 of cups showed up in reverse, followed by the the World upright & the Heigh Priestesses in reverse.)

Any second opinions ?

Hi pinkskymelody,

If the ace of cups or the WOF were reversed, I'd be concerned. For me, the WOF upright is a good thing, as you don't want to stop progression of something, as reversed would indicate to me stagnation or lack of progress or growth.

You might be better off asking the tarot, "what is the impact of our disagreement last week upon our relationship?" You may get a much clearer answer. Best wishes!
__________________
Speak a word for thy ideal. Not as to force an issue but ever constructive. --Edgar Cayce
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-04-2018, 05:33 AM
pinkskymelody pinkskymelody is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 113
  pinkskymelody's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
The Wheel of fortune could suggest that you need not overthink this. Things will happen on their own accord. The situation will change soon, things could swing either way but its out of your hands.
The High Priestess rev and other cards might suggest that you may be ignoring your intuition and any red flags. The other cards suggest that the situation is yet to resolve but the World like the Wheel does suggest a rapid resolution is underway.

I was thinking the Wheel Of Fortune was probably suggesting that as well. This is an interesting perspective..I hadn't thought of the other cards that way because of the 8 in reverse seemed stagnant... thank you. :)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi pinkskymelody,

If the ace of cups or the WOF were reversed, I'd be concerned. For me, the WOF upright is a good thing, as you don't want to stop progression of something, as reversed would indicate to me stagnation or lack of progress or growth.

You might be better off asking the tarot, "what is the impact of our disagreement last week upon our relationship?" You may get a much clearer answer. Best wishes!

The Ace of Wands and Wheel Of Fortune were turned up right and they came after the Lovers reversed. This man is my soul connection but he is a friend. Each time I'd pull the Lovers for us, it was upright but after the incident, this was the first time I pulled Lovers in reverse. The cards seemed to have made themselves clear but the Ace of Wands, upright and Wheel Of Fortune, upright right after the Lovers in reverse, was confusing. (Well, the WOF, was..)

Thank you! I will do what you suggested. :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2018, 02:56 PM
minxoto minxoto is offline
Guide
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Norway
Posts: 515
  minxoto's Avatar
I don't know either you or your soulmate or what kind of relationship you have, but for me the cards you pulled says that as far as a relationship goes, this is not the right one for you - but the love you have for each other will not go away, but there is time to move on a look for other possible partners.
__________________
I don't have a problem with authorities. I have a problem with God of flesh and blood.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-06-2018, 10:02 PM
gypsymystique gypsymystique is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,295
 
One of the best psychics and readers I know always read the wheel of fortune as fate. I have found that works well for my own readings, so I would interpret it as this is a fated relationship or life lesson no matter what the outcome is.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-06-2018, 03:48 AM
o0A0o o0A0o is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 92
 
FWIW no matter what was and is going on it is not over. You can dig up reversed cards randomly at varying times and it is all temporary. Ultimately things will move on to a better place. Don’t worry about it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums