Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-01-2013, 09:01 AM
me_forever

A Course On Miracles

A few nights ago I fell asleep listening to "A Course On Miracles." If you haven't heard of it, it's basically an elaboration of the bible explaining the teachings metaphorically. It explains them in a way of basic spirituality working towards an enlightened state of mind instead of a religious way. Anyways after sleeping with my headphones on for 3 hours, not consciously knowing what I had listened to, the first thing I did consciously hear was, "It is reasonable to ask how the mind could ever have made the ego." I woke up into a completely new state.

I felt tingly and cold, and had the thought in my head, "man is small compared to the vast universe." I kept trying to further myself into the realm I was in. I seemed to be in space, but I knew I was in my bed because I could see it in my peripheral vision. The space was black and dotted with pink and green "snowflakes" is what I called them at that moment. In the distance, even tho it seemed 2 dimensional in a way, were two big planets of pink and green as well, one large one small. "Furthering" myself into this realm brought on the most amazing fear engulfed in tingling and coldness that I have ever felt. It was horrifying, but awe-some at the same time. I felt even tho my "feelings" were negative that I needed to push onward. The furthering felt conceptually equal to ridding myself of something that needed to go(possibly the ego?) while simultaneously learning anything I would ever need to know.

I was too scared that I may hurt myself, so I stopped pushing forward and returned to my bed, by simply giving up trying. I had a lot of energy after this and couldn't go to sleep for a few more hours. The tingles and coldness kept creeping back up on me, but I ignored them because of my fear.

What the heck happened to me? Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? And has it been related to falling asleep to mind enhancing audio???

thanks!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 AM
me_forever

a course in miracles*
Old 04-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Master

Well, I think you took a trip, maybe an astral trip. That's my guess. Doesn't really matter. I am really here to mention that the heart chakra is green and some say it's pink. Others say the higher heart chakra is pink. Maybe a greater opening of your heart chakra is in the works but you are probably dealing with fear. Regardless, I take your experience to be very good!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:07 AM
me_forever

thanks for the information, progress. I'll try to ease into some heart focused chakra meditation, so hopefully i can avoid fear by not thrusting into it too quickly.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:57 PM
ACIM or at least friends that studied it for 20 years changed my life
Because of what they shared with me...directly from ACIM.
Yup, Feb 2010....I remember the moment.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2015, 04:43 PM
A Course IN Miracles not ''on', in case you google it... or trademarked ACIM.

A sample:

...it is not God's Will to be without you.
...you could no more will to be without Him than He could will to be without you.
The Will of God has no limit....it is boundless in strength and in love and in peace.
You are part of Him...and are therefore as unlimited as He is.

Good stuff, eh?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru