Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Master
"I am in the Father, the Father is in me"... Say WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Jesus said, "I am in the Father, the Father is in me." Okay... He was/is JESUS... No Problem!

My mate, Pete from UK, likes to add, "Now, do as I do!" PROBLEM!

UNTIL... I thought... "I am (a small) part of the Father, the Father is in ALL of me!"

Wait a minute!

Is that something like a Holograph???

Then, we're BOTH part of each other... or something like that....

Then, I should be able to leap tall buildings with a single bound... But, I Can't!

So.... what do YOU, guys/gals think of this?

Thanking You!

Sam

Samurai,

The answer to your question Yes !...as indicated in the 1st reference:

"Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a part. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holigraphically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

And what would be the reason for "this AND that" being the way of things ? Because of this, as indicated in the 2nd reference:

"God is the Universal and 'man' is the universal individualized. Once the significance of this is seen it will revolutionize religious thought throughout the world.

'Jesus Christ' ... is 'man' living AS 'man' is meant to live! 'Jesus Christ' is 'man' functioning As 'man' is created to function. To function in the 'Christ Mind' is to function as 'Jesus Christ'.

Two thousand years ago it was not 'Jesus Christ' who walked As God ... it was God who walked as Jesus Christ. 'He' ... was God, living as all men were meant to live.

Instead of 'worshiping' 'Jesus Christ' ... we were meant to WALK as 'Jesus Christ'. Each of us is an individual embodiment of God ... of the 'Source of All being'. An individualized embodiment of the Divine Mind. But ... in ignorance of this ... in ignorance of what we are ... we function As 'men'. Thus the necessity of that most significant of all commandments "YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN". Born into the realization that you are much more than the person that you now believe yourself to be. Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized! This is what the world's religious leaders have failed to discover. This is why humanity has become so divided. WE ARE ALL ONE! This is the Truth that the world has failed to see."

As excerpted in the 3rd reference from Pete: "Agan,here is profound truth - this IS His way,the ONLY way...BE STILL - find the secret silent place within the Self..And simply KNOW - because into this place in the mind,the truth we seek wil be revealed here..Tear through the barriers in our own mind - for after all,it is we who placed them there..Rip that veil within and enter that secret place,the Holy of Holies..This is where the wedding takes place,Holy matrimony of mortal and Divine..Call forth the living Presence there within THAT communion,and we have found Christ...Have Faith always that this is withn you,and that you are deserving,cherished,loved truly and fully by an omniscient,omnipotant Father who cannot ever fail you.."

"I and the Father are One"...is just as true of you, as it is of Jesus, as it is of all your Brothers and Sisters on the Earth, wherever they are, whatever they call themselves, or you.

"I am in the Father, the Father is in me"

That is why we are to:

"Love thy neighbor as thyself"...because thy neighbor IS Thyself!

Do you see ?

And as our mutual mate, Pete in UK, and our friend, Miss Hepburn, will always tell us, with love...don't just hear Truth, or follow after Truth...

..BE IT !

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=84

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/god.htm

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=53
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 27-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Master
Just like you can be victim ,sabetour , judge , drama queen ,you can also be Jesus the greatest of all ,it requires love and sacrifice and a committment to the creator God and your beautiful vunerable human self ,because he is love and nothing more and so are we and that love must be sought for it is the real food and wine of life and it will not only sustain and uplift you but transform you into your true self ,your God self.....creative ,loving ,tolerant ,compassionate ,self sacrificing etc etc all for the Glory of God.........

How do you do it by knowing yourself ,by following Jesus ,By praying for strength and guidance from God,,,BY telling GOD you love Him with all your Heart and Mind And Body and Soul ,by doing that also for yourself and by extending that to your neighbour.......And by taking action...God helps those that help themselves......AND MARVEL AT ALL OF CREATION.
Old 27-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Master
Also I didnt mean to reduce Jesus to a mere archetype ,He is way much more, He is the truth ,the way ,the life............
Old 28-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Pete from UK has been Banned for Life?!?
NO!...WHY???
Ah, you are new here...refresher...we do not discuss these things...
forum policy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
What happened to Pete?

Jatd,

It is obvious to me and others that he has re-incarnated to another nick only waiting to be confirmed by fingerprints and DNA......:) I actually wish these forums could be like this, posting without any nicks at all so that, in some way, that each posting could be judged and considered solely on its content rather than being pre-judged by any past pre-conceptions on our part of what this particular poster has said or posted.

It is the truth that is important and not the attempt to establish our own bonafides. When ego creeps in on anyone's part it can easily escalate to either the attacking of another's ego or the defending of our own ego. It is easy for the truth to get lost in these scenarios or relegated to a position of either lower importance or irrelevancy.

I am reminded of Christ's words.........'Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone'. This is the ultimate denial of ego and points to God and the truth as being that which is important.
Old 28-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Let's find out!

Sam...
Yes. Its time to take the red pill and go further into the Matrix wonderland.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Master
Smile I am in the Father, the Father is in me...Say WHAT?!?

Samurai,

This is a bit off-topic to the excellent start of your original post....and the elevated responses to it by those who've expressed interest in continuing it....not what it seems to have devolved into.

You raised the original topic, "I am in the Father, the Father is in me", obviously for a good reason.....so how about elevating it to a level worthy of your original intent as the OP.

And I'm sure our mutual friend, Pete in UK, would appreciate you doing so...as he, himself always sought to do in his correspondence on this forum, even (and most especially!) with those who disagreed with his views.

Do consider this, won't you?

Thanks....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Ever wondered what junk DNA is ?

Yahweh is around us (the Universe and beyond) and as we are physically constructed of all His elements, then He is in us as well.

This is why Lucifer is covering this planet with chemtrails and forcing genetically modified foods down our throats. Lucifer is trying to destroy all that Yahweh is.

Once all the junk DNA is destroyed, no one will be savable.

I refuse to believe Lucifer can do anything that would prevent Jehovah from saving someone he felt was deserving. Especially when a person dedicated to Christ is protected by his love.
Old 30-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
I refuse to believe Lucifer can do anything that would prevent Jehovah from saving someone he felt was deserving. Especially when a person dedicated to Christ is protected by his love.
At the end of the day, every person is going to get a choice.

So you are correct, Jehovah will inform every person of what is happening on this planet.

It is then up to the person to choose the mammon or Jesus Christ.

A person's spirit is protected by Christ if they choose Him. The body will always perish no matter what path is followed.

So every person needs to ask themselves, 'where do they want their spirit to end up for eternity?'.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
At the end of the day, every person is going to get a choice.

It is then up to the person to choose the mammon or Jesus Christ.

A person's spirit is protected by Christ if they choose Him. The body will always perish no matter what path is followed.

So every person needs to ask themselves, 'where do they want their spirit to end up for eternity?'.

Tristan,

I know that this is the common and popular belief of Christians that by exercising our free will each one of us can choose Christ or mammon and that the choice we make will determine our fate.

I would like to point out some other possibilities. If God created us would he give us something that He himself does not possess? Namely, free will? We must consider that if God has free will that He can, using His free will can reject our choices. The Bible recounts many examples of God exercising His free will so we should know that he does have free will.

The last words of Christ were "forgive them for they know not what they do". These things that we did that Christ asked God to forgive us for were things that we did by us using our free will to make choices.

This is just one of the many reasons that I believe in the reality of reincarnation. God forgives us by giving us another chance........and not just one chance but perhaps many chances. Consider also that even for those who supposedly made the right choice(confessing their faith in Christ) God might decide that reincarnation is necessary. In other words their simple confession of faith in Christ was not really apparent in the way they lived their lives after their 'confessions' of faith in Christ.

I simply believe that it is too fatalistic to believe that our choice is the final determining factor in our fate. It ignores the power of God to exercise His free will.