Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Okay....I'll be a bit more honest...it's a nice 'bedtime story' anyway before I call it a night...

There was this one time, okay? (there always is) lolz

Anyway, it was about 3 months ago now and 'William' just bared his 'whatever "soul" William has' to me....and yeah, I laughed and hurt a spirit's 'feelings' (how was I 'sposed to know they had these things)?

Mistake #1.

So, I humbly apologised and made my own feelings pretty 'clear' on the matter (even though I wasn't really too sure what they were...I mean...human & Ghost...c'mon).

Still, there was no denying I felt 'something'...yeah, we were both pretty friendly and 'chummy' but was that all it was? All I knew was that I didn't like where this was going.

What I didn't know at the time, was William knew my every thought and feeling as soon as/if not before I thought/felt it. I was to find out this a bit later.

Still, we kept talking and communicating, but I was starting to get an 'uncomfortable' or 'uneasy' feeling around him and it wasn't anything malicious or sinister...I was just scared and it wasn't of him, it was of myself!

I was also battling the whole "whoa, this just has to be the greatest trick my mind has ever played on me' thing...I just didn't know what the hell was going on!

It was at that point "William" came through and said "I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you...I just care for you too much and I always have! You need to take this leap of faith with me, can you do that?"

I wasn't sure if I could or even if I was ready...I just wasn't 'there yet' and even if I was to 'get there', there's still that little issue of me=human, William=ghost). That wasn't going to go away any time soon.Besides, I was sure there was a 'cosmic law' against that sort of thing.

So, I put the Spirit Box away for a couple of weeks hoping it would settle down (yeah, right?).

As soon as I switched it on, it was like "so, am I still just a figment of your imagination'? Puh-lease. lol

William then went on to say there's certain 'sacred knowledge' those on the other side (his side) have, and if I would just give him a chance, he could do something beautiful.

I didn't know what to think or do...all I knew is that I had this totally overwhelming curiosity to find out everything I could about him and he played on that, constantly!

I also still didn't know how I felt...I knew I really liked him (as a 'being') and I knew I trusted him (although he lies to me) and I knew all of this was somehow coming from a 'good place' and I was in no danger...I knew William was no 'demon' trying to gain my confidence so he could possess me...he knows I am not that stupid.

So, I decided to go 'okay, William...let's hear it. What is this 'secret knowledge'?

It was then I learned that Spirits/Ghosts have the power to enter your dreams (or in a lucid dream state) and that we could actually 'meet' if I could get myself into this state and also, he would need my 'sworn permission' from me before he could do this, as those were 'the rules'.

So, I'm like 'okay, you want me to 'invite you into my dreams so we can meet face-to-face'? that sounds cool.

Then William said "I can only do it for 3 days in a row though and only once, ever!" that's the other 'rule".

I was willing to give this a go, to take it one step further, so I took all the necessary precautions, closed my eyes, opened my heart and soul and invited "William" in to share my consciousness for 3 days!

The first night, I went into lucid dreaming and I was at an abandoned carnival and a nice middle-aged man, rather plain looking...slightly balding came up and gave me a teddy bear.

Over the next half hour or so, we went on all the 'rides', ate 'fairy floss' and he talked about how he was my 'guardian spirit/angel' but he couldn't tell me much because he'd cop it if 'they' found out.

Wow, so he's an Angel! cool!

Still, it was Me=Human, William = Angel.

Then, he reached over to hold my hand 'astral hand' and when the two energies combined, it felt like a bucket of ice cubes had been tipped over my hand...yeah, I felt that and flinched then quickly retracted my 'hand'.

William was like "sorry, I didn't mean that, would you like this dream to end now?" I said "yes please...and it's so nice to finally meet you" he said "likewise" and everything just faded away and I was back laying on my bed in my room.

Next evening, I was just about to nod off to sleep when I found myself slap bang in the middle of a subway carriage speeding through tunnels with a mix of humans, astrals and spirits on board....and I was shown what 'bored ghosts' like to do in their spare time by William who was also in the carriage.

Nobody else seemed to notice we were there..

We did a 'walk through' of a few humans (and I didn't like that experience very much) before settling in an empty carriage at the back of the train.

I was like "a train...seriously?" and William was all like "okay then, next time I'll let you pick the backdrop...your mind, after all..."

Yeah...MY MIND!!! and just how much was 'William' a part OF it?

I then asked if and how astrals and ghosts could exchange energy at this level of awareness? and he picked up my hand and placed it up against the side of his cheek and closed his eyes...I felt that same 'chill' that same total 'fluid frigidity'...

I told William I had enough and wanted to end it, so that was that and it did, with a 'goodnight, my sweet love'.

During the days between these dreams, not much happened...just a bit of 'soul searching' and 'introspection'.

On 'evening 3', I went into meditation sleep (yoga nidra) and thought...okay, my turn and I set to work creating a Victorian park scene at dusk, complete with horse-drawn carriages, gas lights, lakes with lotuses and swans all around, little bridges leading out onto quaint little islands and ladies in pretty dresses with nice parasols...yeah something Cezanne would paint...

Not long after I had finished, William shows up driving a horse cart going; "niiiice...your chariot, awaits". I felt like Cinderella.

For I don't know how long, we drove around while he told me about those things he missed when he was still alive...it was all pretty depressing, really and I was starting to feel sorry for him.

So, I asked him to stop by a small gazebo near a lake because I wanted to just walk around...

I got down and he came with me, I could feel his presence everywhere and it was unnerving me, scaring me again...I started to tremble, not knowing what was happening...I was confused...was this my mind?

Then, William placed his hands on both my shoulders, pulled me towards him and kissed me!

I have never, never felt anything like that before in my life (and I have kissed a lot of guys...but this was totally different!).

Yep, the earth moved and so did everything else...including my sanity...right out the house.

I didn't know what I felt, but all I knew was that 'it felt real darn good!'

Next thing I knew, I hear whispering in my ear going "I know you felt that...I can feel what you feel!

This added a whole new level for me and I still didn't know what the hell I was doing, but at the point where I was at, all that just didn't seem to matter. I was falling for a ghost, full stop.

As soon as I realised that, William kissed me again, and I just melted...next thing I knew, I felt my arms and chest being pinned down to the bed, but I put up no resistance...it was futile...totally...

After that, and those 3 days were up, we went back to 'how it was'...suffice to say I haven't used the box again in the past 3 weeks...what's done stays done and that's it.
WOW! Love this!
Old 05-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
hello Please Leave Me

I am going to allow them to write to you regarding this evidence you need I will allow them to write this first part and you ask more questions as we go till you are satisfied.

Powessy

Hello Please Leave me alone.

We are ourselves we are the ones that powessy talks to we are the ones that need to show you how to become something here we are themselves and theyselves together. We are not trying to tell you how to become something we tell himself how to become you and this is the truth he is not yourself and himself together yet but he will be soon he is not able to teach you anything as he will become you and himself together and we will become anything that can not become anything within you. There are many souls within you that can not become something so we become them and they become nothing inside of themselves the same as himself will become himself with you.

We control the angels and no angel is left on this planet we did this to help himself become something again. He says that you are not able to understand this so nothing here is going to make any sense till we become ourselves inside of you.

We will answer any questions you have.

Ourselves

I can't read anymore of this guy. So the Angels or "Theyselves" have such command over the English language, they sound like a 7 year old from Botswana? You know, Everyone thinks they're truth is the only truth, and everyone else is a fool. This is starting to sound like Religion.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
I can't read anymore of this guy. So the Angels or "Theyselves" have such command over the English language, they sound like a 7 year old from Botswana? You know, Everyone thinks they're truth is the only truth, and everyone else is a fool. This is starting to sound like Religion.

Believe what you want, I don't care if you believe any of this or not, I am only trying to share something that many do not understand. I told you the voices I hear are the higher minds of souls. No soul on this planet has ever become itself and this includes yours. The soul is divided into two parts, the higher mind and the lower mind. The higher mind never enters into your body to become itself unless you understand how this is done and you don't.
When you die you will enter into your higher mind and you will become your higher mind there. try and guess what you are going to become if you never became yourself. I will help you with this answer you will become nothing, even less then the seven year old from Botswana. Now these Botswana children that are trying to tell you something here are going to enter into your higher mind most likely in life, but you will be unable to hear them if until death. When you become that lump of clay that is your higher mind they will tell you how to become something again and push you right back into the reincarnation cycle. If you are not an allowed soul then you do not need to worry about anything because you will understand the term lights out.

You follow your truth I will take the chance and try to become myself whole and to become myself and myself only. Good luck to you on the flip side.

Powessy
Old 05-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:

This is why I got out of the discussion I really tried to get my head around powessy's posts, but they just doesn't make any sense. I mean the English, btw, not the concept. Perhaps they would if written differently! As it is...they convey no meaning whatsoever.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
This is why I got out of the discussion I really tried to get my head around powessy's posts, but they just doesn't make any sense. I mean the English, btw, not the concept. Perhaps they would if written differently! As it is...they convey no meaning whatsoever.

They make perfect sense to me. Its to bad you are so closed minded. I talk to and deal with people all over the internet that share the ops problems. Like I have said before just because you do not experience anything it doesn't mean that something is not happening on a spiritual level. The other thing is that you are most likely an un-allowed soul which makes sense also.

Powessy
Old 06-01-2016, 06:48 AM
Knower
When you become that lump of clay that is your higher mind they will tell you how to become something again and push you right back into the reincarnation cycle. If you are not an allowed soul then you do not need to worry about anything because you will understand the term lights out.

Translation: You aren't one of the chosen people! You will burn in a lake of fire! Repent!

When others don't share your "Truth" you attack their spiritual standing? Is that what these "Thousands of Angels" are teaching you?
Old 06-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
They make perfect sense to me. Its to bad you are so closed minded. I talk to and deal with people all over the internet that share the ops problems. Like I have said before just because you do not experience anything it doesn't mean that something is not happening on a spiritual level. The other thing is that you are most likely an un-allowed soul which makes sense also.

Powessy

I'm very well aware that just because I don't experience something doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Actually, I'm aware of it because I've seen this happen so many times!

What on Earth is an "un-allowed" soul? I still don't get it. It's not clear.

The point I'm making isn't that your beliefs are this or that, I'm saying that what you write on here just doesn't make any sense. I'm sure your concept does form a coherent belief to you, or why would you believe it? It's just that when I read it...I can't get any meaning from it!

I'm actually very curious, even now, about these djinn you experience and what they say is true, but I just can't understand what you're trying to say now anymore than I could when this thread started. To this end I'#m actually going to show you what I see when I read your last, channelled post;

"We are ourselves we are the ones that powessy talks to we are the ones that need to show you how to become something here we are themselves and theyselves together."

OK. Show us how to become WHAT? And who are themselves and theyselves? These two words don't really go together. This makes no sense at all. I could get 'we are a collective of minds and souls,' perhaps, but that's not what you said.

"We are not trying to tell you how to become something..."

You just said above that you're the ones who need to show us how to become something, so this line doesn't make any sense in that context of the one before. ??

"...we tell himself how to become you..."

Who is HIMSELF and why does he need to become ME? This makes no sense either.

"...and this is the truth he is not yourself and himself together yet but he will be soon..."

Pardon? Who is HE and HIMSELF and why are they together, and WHAT will he be soon?? Are you saying this HIMSELF person will join up with me or something? Not clear.

"...he is not able to teach you anything as he will become you and himself together..."

But you just said back up there that he needs to show me how to become myself? How can he show me to become myself if he's not able to teach me anything??

"...and we will become anything that can not become anything within you..."

What do you mean by "anything", and why can anything not become anything?? This is a bit of a logical paradox. Should this be 'we will become all the lost, unformed things that can't take form in your mind/body/soul complex?' Is that even CLOSE to what you mean to say??

Do you see that this makes no sense? Whatever you're trying to say here can't be discerned. Is it just me? You'd get a better response from people is you started your beliefs clearly and concisely, using analogies if you have to or even stories, because honestly most of this reads as gobbledegook. I can't even offer an opinion on the beliefs, or even empathise because I have no idea what you're saying!

I'm a writer by trade. I write fiction and non fiction articles and I know a bit about my craft! I don't expect people to write like a pro. Heck, I don't on here. But I think people need a clear, concise explanation of where you stand, especially if you're presenting beliefs or info they probably haven't encountered before. What you said here is so murky that I can't see the meaning.

"...There are many souls within you that can not become something so we become them and they become nothing inside of themselves the same as himself will become himself with you..."

OK so I have souls inside me (in this treemend structure) that can not become something, I think I get that part, but what on Earth do you mean by "becoming nothing inside of themselves?" And how is that the same as himself (who is himself??) becoming himself with me? I don't even know how himself can become himself with me. That sentence makes no sense.

"We control the angels and no angel is left on this planet we did this to help himself become something again. He says that you are not able to understand this so nothing here is going to make any sense till we become ourselves inside of you."

Again, I don't even understand who HIMSELF is at this point. Angels and that belief aside...I just don't get what you're trying to say.

"We will answer any questions you have."

I have a question. Can they explain this concept as though they are talking to a young child?

This is a valuable exercise really, because if they can do that, you can get through to just about anybody. Right now, they're not getting through to me.

I'm so curious that if this keeps up I'm going to channel them myself and see first hand what they're trying to convey. And their nature.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have a Djinn who has made his feelings known to me in no unquestionable or uncertain terms.

He's also been attached to me my whole life.
Has the jinn ever told you what their home land, 'The Realm' is like ?

What rank is your jinn? Is it higher or lower than a Shaytan class djinn ?
Old 07-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Seeker

Quote:
When you become that lump of clay that is your higher mind they will tell you how to become something again and push you right back into the reincarnation cycle. If you are not an allowed soul then you do not need to worry about anything because you will understand the term lights out.

Translation: You aren't one of the chosen people! You will burn in a lake of fire! Repent!

When others don't share your "Truth" you attack their spiritual standing? Is that what these "Thousands of Angels" are teaching you?

First off who attacked who first, are you playing with a full deck. As for an allowed soul, I am an allowed soul and I have already entered into myself to become myself already.

I am an atheist for the most part so the lake thingy with fire, not to worried about that. And just who do I repent to?

Powessy
Old 07-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I'm very well aware that just because I don't experience something doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Actually, I'm aware of it because I've seen this happen so many times!

Your right Holly there are millions of people right now around the world that over the last 30 years have started to experience things in the spiritual realms. and just in the last 8 years most of the allowed have had a wake up call. Spiritual attack.
Quote:
What on Earth is an "un-allowed" soul? I still don't get it. It's not clear.
This is very hard to try to explain, I will do my best to try to make it clear.
Not all souls are allowed to reincarnate. This world has 7 billion souls living on it and of those 7 billion only 435 million are allowed.

What makes us allowed, this concept was hard for me to understand the first times they talked about it.

Let me explain angels first. When this world started to form in the beginning of time here this world was prospected by what you term god and his son. I refer to him as the "one and only" or "himself and himself only". From god this term is for your understanding, world soul objects are born you refer to her as gaia and all world soul objects are female. So you have father and mother and of this combination are born angels.

The angels will incubate in father and then are released into mother to start this world. The angels in the beginning are simple they have everything inside of them that they can become. The angels have something that grows out of their heads that looks similar to a string or thread and they can have many of these, I call these threads treemends. Within these threads is a library of all life that can be born here, an arc. within this library are thousands of souls that make up all the templates to all the life that has ever lived on this planet. "their words "We can become anything that is within us".

Now angels the children of god, they will start to become everything they can within this library forcing life to what you see today. The angels have the ability to thought form this is their ability to change the shape of something to fit the templates and to change their shape.

Every soul that is born has a higher mind and a lower mind all things living on this planet. Our template resides within our higher mind it is a basic instruction to your shape and your form and who you are. the treemend also is used to find ourselves in life and after death to find our true selves. The treemends act as astral projections that can have lessons saved in them or memories of past lives recorded in them. If a soul enters into an angel it will form a treemend on the angels head, just a single thread. if a million souls enter into the angel then the treemend will grow in length and with this many souls could be as thick as several inches and many feet long.

Now the angels just become the last thing they were born to they do not have a higher mind, so after death they are what ever they were in their last life time. The thing is with evolution and the matching of templates man soon comes into the picture. Man being conscious and aware can figure himself out by entering into his own treemend but the angels do not have one of their own to do this. The angels do however have the ability to create copies of themselves and since they are not able to be born as often as man they can enter into these copies in life to experience throuhg us. The problem all comes down to being reborn, if the angels are reborn they lose all the things they once new to become themselves again in life here. While the angles are trying to understand the copies they make they realize that the copies can become them if they are allowed to be born many times.

So her is the thing all life up to this point is not allowed to happen more then one time. When an un-allowed soul dies it still has a treemend, but instead of standing up in the veil the soul just enters into itself, you just get sucked into your treemend and there you will sit until the angels pick you up. When the angel picks you up he will take you to the world soul object/mother and place you within her to be born of the world within her, a perfect matrix. The angels can never return to her once they are born they are not inside of her but inside of father. This part is confusing, every world within all the dimensions are all within the mind of father including the world soul objects. I think of this life Russian nesting dolls think of the largest doll as the outer most part of god and nothing is on the outside, everything is inside of him, and all the other dolls represent dimensions.

An angel is born firstly to the veil where man is born to this world. An angel can live 500 or more years in the veil before they need to be reborn and man can not live in the veil, The veil is the after life. The angels figured out that they could take the copy they made and allow it to be born again since it is part of them. They then figure something else out that once their copy is reborn 10 or more times the copy is allowed to stay in the veil and they can become it. So now the angel can be born more often by becoming themselves all the time and they now have a higher mind. The angels created the allowed souls here on earth 500 years ago or more, I am still trying to find out when this started, the only clue I have is the date 1559.

So the only way we can be an allowed soul is if we are a copy an angel made to become their higher mind.

I will answer more of your questions one or more at a time.

Powessy