Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-01-2015, 01:59 AM
KaleTheOld

My friend attempted to commit suicide last night, seeing a girl with long black hair. Its already broadening its basis. Admins close my account please and delete my account. Goodbye and good luck to all who saw this. I apologize. If it manifests near you. Email me at
(Edited by SF Staff)
Old 30-01-2015, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator
Kale, I am so sorry but it is against the rules of our forum to put up personal identification information on to the forum. That means personal email addresses etc. I am afraid your last post has had to be edited.

If you do seriously wish to close your account, please contact a member of admin. You can tell who is admin if you scroll right down the page to the bottom, and check who (mods and admin) is on duty. You will see mods and admin's names in colours. Admin. are purple. Then PM one of them.

But if you do decide to stay after all, you might find some people do understand the things you are going through. Many people here have had experiences which would be hard to talk about except with those who can understand....
Old 30-01-2015, 05:59 AM
Knower
It is in poor taste that a newcomer comes to the board seeking guidance and is made to feel they are crazy.
Old 30-01-2015, 06:07 AM
Tavviin

It looks like you're not crazy, but have a lot of , as some people say, "woo-woo" going on. I've read about the sort of popping/loud bangs experienced by some, never experienced it myself. That is usually accompanied by heat/energy feeling around the solar plexus, if literature I've read is correct.

As for the girl, I've experienced something vaguely similar, however I was aiming to see what an entity looked like, a self-proclaimed "shadow" who followed me. Long story short, I probably jumped into the astral, straight to her, scared her by arriving, and was promptly banished back to my body. This "woman" is not friendly, she tortured me for a period of my life, trying to dominate my psyche. You being stuck might be because you have to overcome an adversary somehow. I know she jumps around and visits other people a lot, maybe she, or someone like her, is visiting you. Its best to not take a paranoid approach, but more standing your ground until you know what you want to do.

as for confiding in others, anyone who will listen, so long as you are being logical in comprehending the events that take place, can provide insight to your situation. It is somewhat dangerous, however, to talk to a councilor or your parents about this sort of thing, depending on how understanding they are on the subjects of the unknown and the workings of the mind. I have been sent to a dirty hospital room for nine and a half hours because I asked someone If they could give me an idea of wether i had something psychological or not. Their answer will usually be yes of course you do in a toned down, sugar coated manner. Most people don't even consider that something outside their worldview could happen, simply because it hasn't been proven. At the same time, confiding in others I could either easily disengage with or trust has earned me a handful of people who helped keep me sane during my darkest times. Reach out and seek progression, you will find it if it is what you truly desire.
Old 30-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife
It is in poor taste that a newcomer comes to the board seeking guidance and is made to feel they are crazy.

As far as I can make out, nobody suggested such a thing in this thread. But Kale, maybe you had some people in life to contend with who were not so understanding, and so maybe you expect similar things here?
Old 30-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife

I don't think that that is what poor Stargazer meant. To my reading, they were just sensibly suggesting the poster found someone they could talk to and confide in face to face.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Tavviin

Unfortunately councilors won't take this sort of thing lightly, I know from experience. You can be as stable as you like, they tend to freak out and shove you towards someone who will prescribe you meds when they aren't trained to handle schizo. And if they are trained, its a 50/50 wether or not you get the same, or worse, treatment. Most of them are also willing to ignore signs that you don't have it, in favor of saying that you do because you experience one or two symptoms that are big and flashy, like seeing things and believing "weird things". "I can control the wind when I focus" wouldn't sit very well with anyone psych oriented, they would label that a delusion of grandeur, and in a rather unscientific manner, not bother to test if it actually IS or not.

It was a naive suggestion in the first place, one that, if followed, would have probably caused more trouble than it would have solved due to our society's unfortunate perception and general public denial of unusual occurrences. :/

That being what it is, I also hope it was said with good intentions at heart.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:32 PM
KaleTheOld

I've been locked in a psych ward, the feelings are always cold. And multiple people around me have been hurt. All people I loved once. I have gotten to the point of where I am not willing to open up to anyone. I've had the urge to go to Tibet and have seen ruins of some of the great landmarks of the world shoved together. Lilith is looking for a place of rest in the ruins of desolation. I've decided to use all my strength to keep it near me and avoid one of the most powerful landmarks in the world. Good luck to all in your future endeavors. I was enlightened yesterday, I no longer fear it
Old 30-01-2015, 12:35 PM
KaleTheOld

The psych ward was because of me getting the sudden urge to commit suicide like my friends have. I took fourth sleeping pills and drank rubbing alcohol and survived for nine hours before my mom got home. They didn't even pump my stomach and were intrigued at how I survived. Still no explanation
Old 30-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Sabine

Smile

I second Tavvin's suggestion to be careful in confiding in folks who are psych oriented. They'll tend to medicate and lock people up for this line of thinking and experiences.

You are not alone in this KaletheOld. I also experience otherworldly things in my life similar to you. However, I learn it's important to cleanse one's aura and keep oneself in high vibration. I utilize the violet flame technique....one that St. Germain gifted to us. I'm not affiliated with any particular religions but the violet flame has been very helpful to me.I can share more if you're interested.

There are a few possibilities...1) could be an entity attaching itself to you, 2) psychic power developing where you're projecting your telekinetic power creating a haunting like scenario (all to do with ones emotions), 3) the breaking of the amethyst (I'm wondering if it was used in magic to hold something in)

What I feel from hearing this is doing a smudging and cleanse of one's surroundings and cleanse of yourself energetically. There are sites out there that have suggestions on how to do it with violet flame. I would also play holy music in the house while I decree the violet flame invocation. Also hold no fear in ones heart. And ask the Universe to send you a supportive person who understands what you're going through spiritually. I am very careful about sharing anything that is out there like this with a counselor.

Like I said I have gone through stuff like this by myself but the Universe always helpful in guiding me to the right source.