Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 29-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braiellen
I can assure you, OoH.. It wasn't my friend. He is one of the few people I've talked to in depth about this.. in person. Who I seen may have been a "friend," but he was all spirit and probably a very old one by the looks of him.

In the Astral things look differently. It's like an informational message, not real appearance. If you want to know for sure, why can't you just ask God? He knows everything.
Old 29-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Braiellen

Trust me, I have. I've been given many other life experiences since this happened and am comfortable in the knowledge there is so much more. I realize my questions may have already been answered and I'm just too stubborn to see it yet.. or, it could be I'm simply not ready. It will come.. in time. :)
Old 29-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Trust me, I have. I've been given many other life experiences since this happened and am comfortable in the knowledge there is so much more. I realize my questions may have already been answered and I'm just too stubborn to see it yet.. or, it could be I'm simply not ready. It will come.. in time. :)

I trust only the Creator. When you described the guy, I recognized something Celtic in him, but the wolf was out of the Celtic traditions as if belonged to Native Americans. Maybe he was you? Do you have a beard?

Do you know this guy?

Old 29-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Braiellen

lol - no OoH.. no beard here.. my husband would be awfully shocked if I were to suddenly sprout one of those... and no.. never saw him before. Gandalf is much closer in appearance.. and that sounds funny saying that, but there it is. Let it rest now. I appreciate all the help you've been. Slainte :)
Old 29-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Gandalf is much closer in appearance..

Really?

Old 29-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
I can assure you, OoH.. It wasn't my friend. He is one of the few people I've talked to in depth about this.. in person. Who I seen may have been a "friend," but he was all spirit and probably a very old one by the looks of him.

First of all, discern who to pay attention to and who to ignore on these forums......You have had some amazing experiences, but they are not unique.... Don't over analyse what happened to you... Look at it clearly and logically.... You probably saw spirit who was either a spirit guide or just a spirit revisiting a place he once lived... I saw spirit when I was ten years old....The OBE was even more amazing as it was actually more like an NDE.... You were very fortunate to have had these experiences as they have opened your mind to think out of the box and to learn about spiritual issues---and--you most likely did briefly visit with your great grandmother... continue on your journey of discovery...
Old 30-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Paci Bera

Quote:
Originally posted by Out of here
Natives like animal spirits. Are you native? Although the guy was dressed in an inappropriate way for a native, they cherish their ancestors anyway.

Nay, not only natives cherished animal and tree spirits as well as their ancestors, not to forget they cared for their descendants (!)
(These days some of them still keep up that old customs.)
Think of the other cultures or nations before Native American settled down in America.

Anyway, welcome Braiellen! Wonderful name, well chosen
Old 30-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Paci Bera

you know what I mean
I forgot to write American
Old 30-04-2013, 03:46 PM
amy green

Braillen - your posts display a lot of fear. Do you do protection and grounding visualisation exercises I wonder? If not, perhaps you would benefit from doing so. Just a suggestion.

Old 30-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
proponent of aryan/nazi idealogy?

Can you elaborate? I am not quite getting.