Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-07-2011, 08:46 AM
jamesart7

Book1 "I HAVE A GOOD QUESTION"

my question is.. "HOW DID god BECAME god?"

the bible says "he is without beginning or end"

i believe that he has no end. but i cannot believe that he has no beginning..

explain it to me how did he begin..
Old 01-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Elijah

I suggest that which you call God only has no end due to the fact that there is no beginning.
Without a beginning = without an end, because in the absence of a beginning that which is only is because it's existence is eternal.
Therefore being eternal without a beginning it can never cease to be either as it's not moving along any kind of time scale.
It's totally beyond our concept of time, something we cannot fully grasp with the mind.
In other words, that which you call God is uncreated, existence or God simply IS (timeless/eternal being).
Old 01-07-2011, 01:52 PM
mattie

Reference As To Specific Verse?

Does this reference Revelation 21:6, ‘... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the end. ...’ ?

Is there another verse that applies as this says something very different than ‘he is without beginning or end.’

‘He’ is highly questionable as genders are fully merged many Ds before getting to this level of energy.

If God is ‘without beginning or end’ this would describe infinity or eternity.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Inesophet

Only because we perceive time as a linear stream doesnt mean god does this aswell. Einsteins Thesis quite supports this fact. Time is relative.

Also LIFE has a beginning and a end, its what defines life. God made life, he is not alive. Kinda like a mechanic who builts a machine, he doesnt have to be a machine to make one right?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Ascender

There is only the eternal moment of Now. Anyway, this is one thing we can't fully comprehend, especially with our limited biological makeup.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:38 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7

i believe that he has no end. but i cannot believe that he has no beginning..

explain it to me how did he begin..

In the Beginning there was Nothing. Our universe that was just All knowing, collided with another universe on the 11th dimension like a ripple and boom all the matter elements were born. There was now the "Here, and There, and Neither. There was the IS, not, Is. Opposites were born. There was then two points. There was nothing before Our universe came into Being. In the absense of not, Is, is not. The Universe was never Created. The 11th dimension is like Our universe as a membrane. This is proven Mathematically as well. Look up, "The Theory of Everything" It explains it all. And if you would like to know how our universe came into existance I would read the first book, "Conversations with God."
Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7

It means that you will never know. Cause human always think with a beginning and with an end. So sucha creature cannot understand a being with no beginning or end.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Master
Interesting question and I've often thought about that too I have no answers.
Spiritlite
Old 01-07-2011, 09:28 PM
moke64916

In the beginning there was All Knowing. There was not
the Here and There. In the beginning in the Absence of not, IS, is not. Our universe was never created. There was nothing before the universe came to be. Then The "big bang" occured. Suddenly there was the Here, There and Neither. Three elements were born. The neither is God. THe unmanifested. There were now opposites. There were two points. Now we have the past, present, and future. We find the unmanifested in the Now. Or the Neither. In order for God to know itself, He had to separate himself. IS, Not, Is. Am, not, am. In order for God to know itself, there had to be the not, and the Is. God is the unmanifested. He is the neither. In order for God to know itself as well as humans we have to go through the "Who we are not" in order to Remember
Who We Are. All in my opinion.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Stellar_Steve

I always felt it was explaining that we who were made in His image (if that is your belief) are also without beginning or end. I believe that our souls are a part of Eternity. Perhaps our earthly bodies began and will end but our soul will remain a part of Eternity playing whatever part is needed to restore or continue balance.