Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

Question What's should I expect now that platonic twin is gone?

Hi everyone,

As one who doesn't like surprises (I know, my mom always thought I was a strange duck), what next can I expect on this journey?

I've already had the unexpected surprise of 'past ghosts' trying to return, what else can I anticipate?

For me, I would like to prepare myself and have my bearings.

I know there are those here who say twins return, but I'm confident (99%) that my twin and I are permanently separated. If that's the case, what will be the next step for me? Will the universe send another one or is a one time only thing.

Am I considered graduated, failed or incomplete in educational terms since my twin left?
Old 19-09-2019, 04:58 AM
Ascender

In my experience with separation, it happens for reason(s). I would not consider it graduated, failed or incomplete, just that there was something in it that you need to learn that you cannot learn with him around.

I'm not sure it's the same lessons for everyone so I doubt anyone can tell you exactly what is going to happen next. For me when I went into separation, I needed to learn to stand on my own and accomplish my goals without having him as an emotional security blanket (which he sort of had become). For my twin, though, he was forced to go through some horrific things, all to push him into awakening and to finally do his inner work. I wouldn't say necessarily that things have to be that difficult, but it took that to get him to do it.
What happens to us next all depends on what we do today. So I think we have different paths and ways things can play out, what actually happens, depends on what we decide from moment to moment.

Would you want another one? Lol, I'm not sure I'd want to go through something that harrowing (at times) and intense again. Although I love my twin dearly...

During my separation, I also had some "past ghosts" pop up. For me (or them) it seemed to be an straightening out of karma. I also continued on my path of what I am supposed to do and had to learn to work on it without his help (which was hard at first). It wasn't until I got back on that path (because I sort of fell away from it for a while) that he came back. And just when I was convinced that I would never hear from him again, that's when he came back.
So I would say that those were the main things that I did, straighten out karma with people or have them straighten it out with me, work on my mission and learn to do it without his help.
Old 19-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Ascender
I just wouldn't put all my focus on twin flames or relationships at all.

Focus more on your purpose. Expect greatness for yourself. That's all.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Experiencer

Thank you jro5139,

You answered my question! Thanks so much! I figured as much, but wasn't certain that would be the case that I (and he) had to finish/accomplish some things or work through some things.

Goodness I don't want another twin, this was bad enough. LOL!

I am happy that he got a new job. Yes that's a Gemini for you--we are the perpetual teenager--we have our moment, and then it's over. There's only a tinge of sadness now. I think I was having a flare of abandonment issues since he feels like family.

I came to that realization over the weekend. We actually act like two 3rd graders. LOL! We went from hating each others' guts to teasing each other about our favorite sports teams. SMH. That's what I'll miss most that I don't think I will have with anyone else.

It was truly looking in a mirror of myself. Co-workers started commenting about how they never noticed before that we resembled each other.

The "past ghosts"...when L called and mentioned P...for once I didn't have any anger, animosity, or resentment. I was cordial, and simply stated I didn't want to see him. That was a big growth step for me. I've forgiven him but I don't want to see him. I can forgive him without seeing him.
Old 19-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

I don't doubt that all. But as a Gemini/Virgo Rising, logic and curiosity will always be at the forefront.

If someone has gone through the process, it's like sitting and listening to your grandparents tell you the story of the 'good ole days'. You're going to want to know the path.

I'm quite listless, which isn't uncommon for Geminis.
What is my purpose? Honestly? I have no idea. I put everything into my career, and now my career is emotionally/mentally/physically smothering. The only option is to continue to go up on the ladder in an area that I hate, and it's virtually impossible to start over.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

Very True! Good advice.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:41 AM
Knower

I love the, "16 personality types," personality test.

RE that is why I like going to these forums @ TX Gemini, because of all the people I talk with, the ones here are more interested in listening as if to a grandparents' story as you say... to understand "the path."
Perhaps that is your destination to share here & with others, in part if not fully (your path). ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
I don't doubt that all. But as a Gemini/Virgo Rising, logic and curiosity will always be at the forefront.

If someone has gone through the process, it's like sitting and listening to your grandparents tell you the story of the 'good ole days'. You're going to want to know the path.

I'm quite listless, which isn't uncommon for Geminis.
What is my purpose? Honestly? I have no idea. I put everything into my career, and now my career is emotionally/mentally/physically smothering. The only option is to continue to go up on the ladder in an area that I hate, and it's virtually impossible to start over.