Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-03-2017, 04:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm so happy to be in communication with like-minded people. I understand that I am speaking with other schizophrenic's, whether they have applied the label to themselves or not, so we need to be extra cautious about what we say to each other. It's so ironic that normal people don't believe in telepathy and yet they accept things like karma, or ether, or psychic phenomena. They will deny telepathy until they grind their fingernails to bone. The reason is simple, there needs to be plausible deniability... and there always will be. However, I know the truth and I've experienced it many times. People don't want to believe that I am in their head regardless of my demonstrations.

I live with this illness and it's not going anywhere regardless of my medication. It's permanent and I know it.
Old 14-03-2017, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

And what needs to be pointed out most is that the belief that one is telepathic will always be there, just in varying degrees. It is that way because of the possible deniability. The best alternative is that there is a breach in the gateway to the subconscious... at least as far as I know.
Old 14-03-2017, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
Why you can't believe into something is becouse you can't control it and it is like shadow when not understood so it is easier to block it.

When you say to someone, that you are in his head, sure they will block you anytime, me too, don't need someone inside my head. Got to look bigger, why would you be in someones head instead your own? What makes you that way. On the other side, what is more natural way of being, that we are in our own heads or in everyone elses? I can't answer that, but it is interesting to me.

I believe in telepathy, i believe in many other things, ways, forms, but what of use is that to me? How can you use your telepathy and why?
Old 14-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy can be used for a lot of things. One of the obvious uses is to identify danger where no one else can. Another that occurs to me often is to know people's reactions to my actions and/or words prior to them experiencing them (yes, my telepathy exists outside of time. Past, present, future, doesn't matter. I can hear your guys thoughts right now as I'm typing this). Telepathy is a method of communicating with people without using sound (yes, it works for communicating as well), however, the person you're communicating with doesn't necessarily need to be telepathic, but, from my experience, they must at least have sympathy.