Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 05-03-2017, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Schizophrenic or Telepathic?

Hi all,

I'm just here visiting unless I can get some fruitful wisdom. I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic, and as most people with schizophrenia believe, I believe that I'm telepathic. Not only do I believe that I am telepathic, but I think I can also speak with the dead. I'm also engaged to my "twin flame". She's a doctor in psychology and will deny telepathy at any cost. I know the truth though.

I hope you welcome me into the community!
Old 05-03-2017, 06:59 AM
Master
Sometimes it is both. The challenge is to use your talents and keep your feet on the ground.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Poppins! Welcome to the forums, please check out my spiritual awakening about telepathy and thought-broadcasting (In my welcoming forum, just look for me). If you have any questions please ask me. I've been through what you have experienced to some degree. But you always have to remember we all have our own experiences because we are in our own different life experience (some we can relate to, some we cannot), and we have different variables going on.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Suspended
Knower
Warm greetings and welcome to the forum, Poppins
Old 05-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Experiencer
Hello.
It is nice, that you believe something. Much better it is, when that also works. So whatever you are here, feel well, i'm sure you could be in some use with your abilities.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

IMHO, we are of ONE mind. So telepathy is merely the experience of your mind joining with a seeming "others".

Dis-Ease of the mind is a byproduct of an error made in consciousness about who you really are. This error is causative to what the Hindu's call Maya (Illusion).

For the sake of saving time, ask yourself..

"Why do I want to be telepathic?"
"Why do I want to talk to the dead?"

The idea is to achieve an understanding of what our inner goals really are. In the end, all we really want is to know ourselves as we are (As Love), and to have Peace of Mind.

Welcome, and Richest Blessings.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Experiencer

I've worked as a psychologist. I agree that a lot of schizophrenic people are sensitive to the subtle realms and aren't equipped to handle it.

What I find interesting, is most of the approved treatments for schizophrenia (outside of drugs), are techniques that spiritual healers would also use; it's only the wording that's different.

Let us know of the difficulties your having, and I'm sure there are a lot of people here who can offer some insight and advice.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Master
Hello Poppins and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Hi! Welcome!!
Old 06-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
Hi Poppins and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Just a quick note about telepathy. I use telepathy for communicating with ETs, various spirit beings and just about anything else that has a spirit. I haven't used it with any human though.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)