Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2014, 06:31 PM
pens66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Not sure about the color red, but about a week ago I had a dream where she wore a green sweater. That's about the only thing that really stood out. Almost feels like my dream was black and white and green is the only color I saw. Ironically, I was hiding from her in the dream. I'm not good at deciphering dreams so I disregard them.

Yes, green for me. I had this idea the day I met my TF to wear these green pants. He commented on them (they were nothing loud or bright just kinda jade in color). I really never wore them much prior.
Old 16-02-2014, 08:23 AM
StaroftheSea

Maroon is Twin Flame's feature colour of Jesus when He feels closer to God and as "One" with God. I feel and see Jesus' Love, Peace and Humility in Twin Flame driving around when he wears or drives in Jesus' Maroon colour.

Maroon was my original favourite colour growing up; now I love all of God's Colours in everything!

I was told not to wear red lipstick at all by Our Heavenly Mother.

Jesus does not like it in relation to myself; pink ok.

To cover myself more (though I don't wear low cut tops anyway and am flat as a tack like a guy).

Be humble, have decorum, be quieter, no swearing or cursing, definitely never to Blaspheme, remove all vanities and pride and ego, (not of My Son) and recite "The Lord is My Shepherd" thrice daily. Before rising, lunchtime and before retiring to bed.

Thought I'd share these recent things while reading every one's posts!

Love and kindest wishes
Old 02-09-2019, 08:43 PM

Very good question.

Red color is a associated with TF bond, kundalini energy, to be exacly. When I met my TF, I was obsessed with dark red. Moreover... on the first day of our meeting I weared dark red sweater. Later, I bought a red candle holder, now I understand, this going to be the real flame union... Then I was not aware of such notions, but subconsciously was addicted to candles, red clothes, what's more, had a constant flushing on my face (like him).

It is a red love story...

Old 07-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Experiencer
I was wearing a red top when I met my Twinflame 20yrs ago, coincidence ?
Old 07-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summertime_Sadness
Very good question.

Red color is a associated with TF bond, kundalini energy, to be exacly. When I met my TF, I was obsessed with dark red. Moreover... on the first day of our meeting I weared dark red sweater. Later, I bought a red candle holder, now I understand, this going to be the real flame union... Then I was not aware of such notions, but subconsciously was addicted to candles, red clothes, what's more, had a constant flushing on my face (like him).

It is a red love story...

The eternal flame of love. The picture is mesmerising
Old 08-09-2019, 08:08 PM

A question for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I was wearing a red top when I met my Twinflame 20yrs ago, coincidence ?

Who knows, but red color is the color of TF connection. But there are different stories, though.

By the way, are you together?
Old 08-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, I've found myself numerous times having thoughts of "you must wear red" when seeing him, but I attributed that to the subconscious knowing that red is very vibrant, fun, sexy, direct and telling, as well as biologically appealing for the male eye. But maybe Universe was trying to make me more noticeable in the crowd lol, since tf is kinda famous...I also tend to feel my absolute best in red, though I don't wear it that often. It doesn't have to be a red dress or anything sexy, just a red t-shirt and I'm feeling best. Funny thing, the last time I saw him, I ignored the urge to wear red because I didn't have it with me, so I only loosely put a silk red scarf around my neck. That day, for the first time ever (like in ten years) he wore a formal red shirt while performing. And this is a man who only wears black and white lol. And I used to imagine him weating red, it looks so good on him. Even funnier, for the first time ever he showed up without his gold hoop earring he never takes off. And me, well, I had the urge to show up wearing those big gold hoop earrings which I usually don't wear at all. Interesting topic, just wanted to comment before I read through the whole thread now.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:06 PM
Ascender

Hmm odd synch above ^^^
Old 08-09-2019, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Now that I think about it, I was wearing a maroon red summer dress with miniature rusty pink, red and white flowers, the day my twin and I met here in 3D.

I still have the dress.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-09-2019, 05:00 PM

Once more about clothes and color.

The last day I saw my twin he weared a bright orange sweater. He looked like a glass of juice. What's more I had also a dark orange (closer ro brown) polo-neck on me (and this one I was gifted just the day before!!!)

It also should be mentioned, that he had never put bright clothes before (instead he weared dark clothes), just the last day he decided to put an orange juicy sweater. I was very impressioned.

Also! The day before, while having a supper, I was offered a sweet, the wrapping of the sweet has two Suns on it

I felt in love with this wrapping from the first sight. I even has taken a photo of this wrapping. And on the next morning I was presented with dark orange polo neck...