Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Kulstor Kulstor is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,906
  Kulstor's Avatar
I wonder if there is any way to tell if what one is trying is doing any good or not, since it seems to me nothing is working. I feel about ready to just give up and go with the idea It'll never be cleared this incarnation.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-01-2015, 10:06 AM
candelight
Posts: n/a
 
I am not sure if this will be helpful however , one way to tell something is happening is by noticing vibrations or energies forcing to open the mouth. I am sure this is the throat chakra because I have a lot of unexpressed thoughts that I never bothered expressing to others nor to myself.

That is what is happening to me. When I say what I want to say,or thoughts come and a voice inside expresses it, quite often, I feel an energy that opens my mouth and then it closes when it is done.

I have not read all the thread yet however, have you tried writing a journal? I am sure there is a way you like to communicate... For instance, I really like throwing funny one liners that contain some intelligence in it. I write them in a journal as I kept seeing/hearing the word "writer", so I write.

Now that I am writing this post, it actually makes sense as I spent a lot of months searching for books on "how to make jokes"... lol, I just noticed a vibration in a throat :=)

My point? - Try to notice patterns related to communication. Yours might be speaking in public(just an example), and perhaps you might have been seeing words/images/feelings/books that convey that. Speaking in public might express some depth you are not expressing. I express that depth through the joke and intelligence which many times, makes me feel lighter in my body.

My patterns were, how to make jokes, how to become more intelligent, TV show, and the TV show was about a writer and intelligent one liners.(Not all in that order) The best part is , I really like communicating this way. It resonated perfectly with me.

It might take you some time figuring the patterns. It took me many years to understand that this is the way I love communicating.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Kulstor Kulstor is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,906
  Kulstor's Avatar
I've been doing a journal on here, since December 28th. I have no reason to speak in public. I do play an rpg on Thursdays, i do some joking there, though everyone does, some more then others. I play rpg's online. So I think I have some avenues of communication, I also talk to myself a lot at home.

I've been trying to clear it and it seems like nothing works. Like the throat chakra is dead or something. Even the Kundalini has given up on trying to clear it and is just below the throat chakra doing nothing. Often it's asleep or something since i usually can't feel it.

If I don't notice something today I'll officially declare the throat chakra dead and starting tomorrow move on to focus on the 3rd eye. Give that one a week of clearing ect that I'll be doing. Tibetan singing bowl, guided meditation, ect. Then after a week move on to the crown chakra. Give it a a week then after that do a daily balancing of the 6 chakras, and maybe 1 chakra a day to make sure the 6 are clear, or as clear as I can get them.

Maybe a lesson for me to move on. That the throat chakra is dead so move on to the other 6. Work on them. Then the next incarnation will be the one to clear that one and get to be abiding awakened.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-01-2015, 02:42 PM
candelight
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
I've been doing a journal on here, since December 28th. I have no reason to speak in public. I do play an rpg on Thursdays, i do some joking there, though everyone does, some more then others. I play rpg's online. So I think I have some avenues of communication, I also talk to myself a lot at home.

I've been trying to clear it and it seems like nothing works. Like the throat chakra is dead or something. Even the Kundalini has given up on trying to clear it and is just below the throat chakra doing nothing. Often it's asleep or something since i usually can't feel it.

If I don't notice something today I'll officially declare the throat chakra dead and starting tomorrow move on to focus on the 3rd eye. Give that one a week of clearing ect that I'll be doing. Tibetan singing bowl, guided meditation, ect. Then after a week move on to the crown chakra. Give it a a week then after that do a daily balancing of the 6 chakras, and maybe 1 chakra a day to make sure the 6 are clear, or as clear as I can get them.

Maybe a lesson for me to move on. That the throat chakra is dead so move on to the other 6. Work on them. Then the next incarnation will be the one to clear that one and get to be abiding awakened.

Great to hear you are leaving the chocolate muffins in the oven to bake. I hope you have ready your morning and evening cup...
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,151
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
I am not sure if this will be helpful however , one way to tell something is happening is by noticing vibrations or energies forcing to open the mouth. I am sure this is the throat chakra because I have a lot of unexpressed thoughts that I never bothered expressing to others nor to myself.

That is what is happening to me. When I say what I want to say,or thoughts come and a voice inside expresses it, quite often, I feel an energy that opens my mouth and then it closes when it is done.

I have not read all the thread yet however, have you tried writing a journal? I am sure there is a way you like to communicate... For instance, I really like throwing funny one liners that contain some intelligence in it. I write them in a journal as I kept seeing/hearing the word "writer", so I write.

Now that I am writing this post, it actually makes sense as I spent a lot of months searching for books on "how to make jokes"... lol, I just noticed a vibration in a throat :=)

My point? - Try to notice patterns related to communication. Yours might be speaking in public(just an example), and perhaps you might have been seeing words/images/feelings/books that convey that. Speaking in public might express some depth you are not expressing. I express that depth through the joke and intelligence which many times, makes me feel lighter in my body.

My patterns were, how to make jokes, how to become more intelligent, TV show, and the TV show was about a writer and intelligent one liners.(Not all in that order) The best part is , I really like communicating this way. It resonated perfectly with me.

It might take you some time figuring the patterns. It took me many years to understand that this is the way I love communicating.

Nice. I also think the issue isn't approached directly, but approached through addressing the actual issue; finding your own voice.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Kulstor Kulstor is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,906
  Kulstor's Avatar
I've no idea what you mean.

If that is one of those metaphor things, I never understand those. Stuff like catch the waiter's eye. Why does he have a glass eye that tends to fall out. if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. why would you throw stones in your house, regardless of what it's made of. No idea if it's the way I was raised, something genetic, since I've not had a thousand incarnations on earth, or some other reason, I never understand those. Not mad, just saying you need to speak plainly with me since metaphors and similar things don't work.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-01-2015, 03:45 PM
candelight
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Nice. I also think the issue isn't approached directly, but approached through addressing the actual issue; finding your own voice.

I notice a lot of "talking" from the throat(Not me doing the talking, however an aspect of myself) it speaks about whatever it likes. And when "it" does the talking, the vibrations happen,sometimes very strongly.


Anyway, I hope it helped Kulstor. Unfortunately, some things take time.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Kulstor Kulstor is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,906
  Kulstor's Avatar
I still have no idea what the 2 of you are talking about.

Sounds like there is no way to clear or heal this chakra, whichever is needed. Since I guess it is dead.

I guess soul decided this incarnation's mission is just to focus on the 6 other chakra and the next incarnation will be the one to clear the throat chakra and have a full abiding awakening. Since my throat chakra is dead. Not much one can do about a dead chakra. Even the kundalini has given up trying to clear it.

If that is more metaphor stuff, it doesn't work with me. Metaphors are like gibberish to me. Always have been always will be likely.

I guess one's soul does lie at times. I wonder why.

Guess i should stop coming to this thread since everyone here talks in that gibberish metaphor stuff. No biggie. Most folks love and understand metaphors, guess it's a human thing. It may sound like I'm mad at you, I'm not.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-01-2015, 05:07 PM
LadyMay LadyMay is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,579
  LadyMay's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
That is what is happening to me. When I say what I want to say,or thoughts come and a voice inside expresses it, quite often, I feel an energy that opens my mouth and then it closes when it is done.

That's interesting. This happens to me too. Happened to me this morning at work and I was gonna tell someone something but I changed my mind for some reason but my mouth wouldn't close and instead just opened wider. I had to pretend that I was yawning. Must be the energy of thought trying to release.

Having spontaneous kundalini movements in public is not always the best, lol. I also kept being swerved to my right side when walking around. It was hard staying in a straight line.
__________________
The Goddess Rises
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-01-2015, 05:10 PM
LadyMay LadyMay is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,579
  LadyMay's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
I notice a lot of "talking" from the throat(Not me doing the talking, however an aspect of myself) it speaks about whatever it likes. And when "it" does the talking, the vibrations happen,sometimes very strongly.

I have also had this experience, a few months ago when I let my throat speak for me, it came out with this drawn-out guttural language I didn't understand. Not sure what that was about.
__________________
The Goddess Rises
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums