Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Seeker
The 4 Horsemen Reoccurring vivid dream

This one particular dream of many reoccurring dreams I have which always stood out to me the most . I am by myself without friends or family , surrounded by thousands of strangers in The Us Capitol of Washington DC where inaugurations happen . The sky is at dusk & stars appear to be falling from the sky . It’s cold because I am shivering and there is an opaque mist which I can see is clearing very fast by running people screaming in terror . Huge figures of horses can be seen taller than skyscrapers . It’s the horsemen . Each horse man and horse is in such detail . I remember each had a different weapon with very beautiful craftsmanship . Death a scythe . War a sword. Conquest a hammer and famine a bow. I remember the arrows that famine kept on his horse were kept in a quiver that must have had blood inside because Each arrow appeared dipped in fresh not dry blood . He was also covered in large blisters that had humans inside trying to break through drowning in fluid. His face was disheveled and his teeth looked like they were rotting out and he was breathing (gasping) so loudly that it would hurt your ears . War was scarily calm and looked almost angelic . His horse had bloody engravings on the side which looked like runes but were not runes. His horse was also the calmest . Conquest was a brute of a man and was slobbering all over the place . His slobber would hit the ground and be enough to entrap 10 people. Death appeared almost like a shadow , hard to describe . But I was not scared of death , it was as if we knew each other and he spared me. The horsemen were “cleaning the earth of mankind” there was no where to run and body parts were flying and it was a blood bath . I tend to fly in dreams when I get nervous almost like I am swimming through air doing the breast stroke . I flew to the highest spot that I could in the distance on top of a building . I felt my bones hurting by the sounds of the screams that came from conquests horse . This high pitch shrill sound and I heard a voice say it’s almost over . Just then my spirit shot of my body and into the sky and I woke up in my bed sweating . - Raven Royalty
Old 11-11-2019, 05:02 AM
Yaoughta

When one has many reoccurring dreams, it "can" be an indication of upheaval. Such dreams usually occur because the dreamer is not seeing something clearly, not learning a particular lesson, not understanding something, not accepting something or not changing one's behavior. As you can see, that's a lot of "nots" which can act like knots and cause some challenges. It's not unusual for someone to have a reoccurring dream, but it is unusual if you're having several. The capital setting is the head of the U.S. government. It can indicate the head, as in the head of state or your state of being. The depiction of the four horseman of the apocalypse is an indication of great change through destruction. The word apocalypse means revelation which can indicate things are being revealed to you or that you will be the one who reveals. Clearly, it is an indication of tremendous change within you.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Seeker
Something I am currently facing . Strong draw toward meeting my spirit guides. Recent ego death which has impacted my daily life and shaken my spirit. My soul is craving to leave my body every day and I keep fighting it but I know it is inevitable . I feel the change happening whether I like it or not. It is indeed scary . And I can see the relation to this re occurring dream. Thank you yaoughta for taking the time to reply and for your insight .