Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Pathfinder
How do I contact my guides?

I seem to have reached a point where I’m not sure what to do next. A leopard has come through twice but I don’t feel there was a message there, maybe just an introduction. Since then, nothing.

I’m on an educational path to become a counsellor, it’s going to take years but that’s ok. I’d like to incorporate this with a spiritual path, I’m studying psychology.

There are lots of terms I’m hearing, power animals, guides, shamen, lightworkers. I feel I’m doing it all back to front..I’ve awakened, I see energy & can open eye meditate & see all sorts of wonderful colours & even an occasional aura, but this all happened accidentally. Up til a couple of weeks ago I was having having the odd lucid dream with meaning but now they are just dreams, dreams of people I’ve known.

I’ve asked for guides help, whilst meditating, but each morning I wake up exhausted & low after the same ****** recurring dream again.

Perhaps I’m too impatient. I’m 50 & feel whatever my spiritual calling is wont happen in this lifetime.

Perhaps being patient & seeking a spiritual teacher might help?

Thank you for listening.
Old 22-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Seek inside yourself, all answers lay within. Therefore, connecting to and with your deepest core and level is just absolutely essential. For this, any type of meditation that works you to get in touch with this, will just do.

You may be asking for "angel guides" and to connect with them for which I really do not have any answer in regards to How.

I have no connection with any "angel guides" whatsoever.

My first guide is my own person. The second one, my deceased grandmother then, grandfather and then, the list of guides goes on to include further persons.

If the answer to my question is answered within then, obviously, I seek no further than this, with no disrespect of course to my deceased loved ones.

Ask yourself.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Seek inside yourself, all answers lay within. Therefore, connecting to and with your deepest core and level is just absolutely essential. For this, any type of meditation that works you to get in touch with this, will just do.

You may be asking for "angel guides" and to connect with them for which I really do not have any answer in regards to How.

I have no connection with any "angel guides" whatsoever.

My first guide is my own person. The second one, my deceased grandmother then, grandfather and then, the list of guides goes on to include further persons.

If the answer to my question is answered within then, obviously, I seek no further than this, with no disrespect of course to my deceased loved ones.

Ask yourself.

Thank you Sunshine. I should have said, it’s Spirit Guides I’m seeking. I don’t think I’m meditating properly because have felt ill last couple of days. Every now & again I get bogged down with unexplainable flu like symptoms & a heavy pressure throughout. After meditating I feel exhausted, shouldn’t I be feeling relaxed & rested?

Thanks for your guidance
Old 23-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
Thank you Sunshine. I should have said, it’s Spirit Guides I’m seeking. I don’t think I’m meditating properly because have felt ill last couple of days. Every now & again I get bogged down with unexplainable flu like symptoms & a heavy pressure throughout. After meditating I feel exhausted, shouldn’t I be feeling relaxed & rested?

Thanks for your guidance

Hi Harmony,

Sounds like negative energy to me all that flu like symptoms. What a coincidence that your dreams of "going to parties with ex friends" coincide with these feelings.

As far as the feeling of being exhausted during meditation, a possibility is that you are trying too hard to focus or task at hand and expend too much mental energy on it so, you feel exhausted instead of going with the flow.

Another possibility is that the type of meditation does not suit or is for you.

Whether any of the above now is the case, I have absolutely no idea but, why do not try and deal with these flu like symptoms you mentioned by increasing your energy and vibration then, experiment with different types of meditation and see which one brings the desirable results for you and suit you.

What I know for certain is that energy, frequency and vibration can be easily increased by doing something that you love and brings you joy.

All the best.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hi Harmony,

Sounds like negative energy to me all that flu like symptoms. What a coincidence that your dreams of "going to parties with ex friends" coincide with these feelings.

As far as the feeling of being exhausted during meditation, a possibility is that you are trying too hard to focus or task at hand and expend too much mental energy on it so, you feel exhausted instead of going with the flow.

Another possibility is that the type of meditation does not suit or is for you.

Whether any of the above now is the case, I have absolutely no idea but, why do not try and deal with these flu like symptoms you mentioned by increasing your energy and vibration then, experiment with different types of meditation and see which one brings the desirable results for you and suit you.

What I know for certain is that energy, frequency and vibration can be easily increased by doing something that you love and brings you joy.

All the best.

Yes, it all makes sense, thanks. How on Earth I didn’t make the connection with the dreams, negative energy & flu symptoms is beyond me, some therapist I’m going to make 😂

So, took your advice immediately.. Started planning my new spare room & turn it into a meditation/ study room. Without the possibility of solitude at the moment, if I make this room mine asap then I can practice different types of meditation, as you suggested.

It was always the long term plan, but it had been a nursery to my babies, 2nd of which just left home. I should get to grips with it & embrace the next chapter, NOW!!

Thanks again Sunshine.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
Yes, it all makes sense, thanks. How on Earth I didn’t make the connection with the dreams, negative energy & flu symptoms is beyond me, some therapist I’m going to make 😂

So, took your advice immediately.. Started planning my new spare room & turn it into a meditation/ study room. Without the possibility of solitude at the moment, if I make this room mine asap then I can practice different types of meditation, as you suggested.

It was always the long term plan, but it had been a nursery to my babies, 2nd of which just left home. I should get to grips with it & embrace the next chapter, NOW!!

Thanks again Sunshine.

Hi Harmony

Awwww, your new room sounds like a great idea and I am sure that it is going to be absolutely lovely.

In regards to your dreams, ex friends and animals, my parents absolutely loved interpreting dreams with animals.

Quite interesting, from what I have read up to now in your posts, their interpretation actually matches and matched your posts.

It is actually a very good and positive dream that you had. Let me know if you want me to send you their interpretation of the dream you had in a pm.

Take care, all the best.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Knower

You said a leopard has come through twice. Then you said that perhaps being patient and seeking a spiritual teacher might help.

A well known trait of the leopard is that it is an excellent sprinter but tires quickly from running distances. Is there a possible connection here?

In my experience finding a spirit guide is developing a relationship. I would start by researching leopards if you feel a connection to them and feel they (he/she) are reaching out for you.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
You said a leopard has come through twice. Then you said that perhaps being patient and seeking a spiritual teacher might help.

A well known trait of the leopard is that it is an excellent sprinter but tires quickly from running distances. Is there a possible connection here?

Well, there’s certainly a physical connection, I’m fast but tire easily. Is that what you meant?

Thanks btw
Old 24-10-2019, 11:11 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=Sunshine111
In regards to your dreams, ex friends and animals, my parents absolutely loved interpreting dreams with animals.

Quite interesting, from what I have read up to now in your posts, their interpretation actually matches and matched your posts.

It is actually a very good and positive dream that you had. Let me know if you want me to send you their interpretation of the dream you had in a pm.

Take care, all the best.[/QUOTE]

I look forward to receiving your interpretation, & thanks for all your guidance 😀
Old 25-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Knower

Interesting. If you love leopards, it could be a sign leopard is reaching out to you.

I am beginning to work with a species of leopard and it has been one of my favorite animals all my life. One of my other life long favorite animals has been the tortoise. I work heavily with animal signs and spirit animals. For me one of the primary messages of both these animals was about the pacing of my life.

I came to this conclusion by examining my life meaningfully over a period of time. I also trusted the guidance of my primary spirit guide made effort towards honoring them.

So when you said leopard appeared twice, and then suggested you should perhaps be more patient, I thought there may be a message about pacing. Perhaps this instinct was best -- that you should seek a local teacher when the time is right?