Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-10-2019, 12:45 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I am curious. Thanks

You can have your own spiritual experience on matters of life and death.

Is that not a core intention of spirituality?
Old 09-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If the time is not right and the soul has to go back, why would a Miscarriage not happen, rather than someone deliberately choosing to abort a human being.
I can see where you are coming from. What it means, it isn't the right time and has to go back because it didn't have to. It went back by a decision made by a person and the soul had no say. What was meant was there would be no interference of the decision made by the person.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Deactivated Account

I personally don't have a 'spiritual' opinion on it, nor I do I see it as either good or bad. Everyone has their own personal journey and reasons for their choices, and it's not mine to judge nor criticize. From my understanding, women have been terminating their own pregnancies since the begging of time. Way back before 'spirituality' was institutionalized, sometimes as a last measure to survive

That saying, I have seen the worst of humanity in my country, people who don't care for their children, abandon them, severely abuse them. Little children at school who rock back and forth to pacify themselves from past abuse, and I think to myself, if people can't take care of them, do the planet a big favor and please don't have them. - My opinion.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Kioma

IMO, the spiritual significance of abortion is about choice, responsibility, and consequence.

This means that any wrong or right answer is strictly relative to your situation and condition. Are you being frivolous? Or, are you really in dire circumstances? People generally know for themselves what choice to make. And then there's always the question, who owns a woman's body? Is it the woman? Is it her fetus? Is it her boyfriend? Is it God? who actually makes that choice?

Everything we do, everything we react to tells us who we are. The better we listen, the more we know. Life happens in order to assist this.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:24 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover

That saying, I have seen the worst of humanity in my country, people who don't care for their children, abandon them, severely abuse them. Little children at school who rock back and forth to pacify themselves from past abuse, and I think to myself, if people can't take care of them, do the planet a big favor and please don't have them. - My opinion.

Heartbreaking, Clover.

Why

Namaste
Old 09-10-2019, 05:46 AM
MAYA EL

We never existed until are mothers a d fathers conceived us regardless of what they say about reincarnation because reincarnation is poorly misunderstood (I can explain a different time)

Now although that little fertilized egg CAN become a human or even the present of the United states one day that's still not the same as if it already was the president of the United states and so when you lose a baby you didn't lose the awareness/ person hood of a full grown human is all that was lost was the opportunity for A human with a personality/ spirit /soul to become what it was on it's way to becoming.

So then a baby in the womb is not of the same completely as that of a grown person therefore the loss is not the same.

However circumstance is not necessarily a justification to take away the opportunity of that life because we as humans are not qualified to properly make a judgment call like that because we cant even avoid a car wreck on the way to work or even hitting the coffee table with are foot in the middle of the night let alone be able to say "were not ready for a kid" so I don't think it's the right thing to do. That's my 0.2
Old 09-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Experiencer

I ask because I had one and I feel terrible. I had dreams of the child before I even got pregnant and now family members said they did too. I feel terrible and like I made a horrible mistake. The reason was the father was not in agreement but it has been a lesson for me to trust my own dreams and knowing : (
Old 09-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I ask because I had one and I feel terrible. I had dreams of the child before I even got pregnant and now family members said they did too. I feel terrible and like I made a horrible mistake. The reason was the father was not in agreement but it has been a lesson for me to trust my own dreams and knowing : (
Hello LI - I hope you find the perspective(s) shared at these links helpful.

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1549.0

And from https://diaryofamystic.com/2009/01/0...n-a-nutshell/:

"The majority of souls who are reincarnating enter the fetus shortly before, during or after birth. If the mother is considering an abortion, the soul will be aware of that and can choose not to incarnate. If the soul enters the fetus and the fetus is then aborted, the soul continues on to other lives. Some souls seek the in utero experience and do not wish to be born. According to Seth, there is no actual death in the universe; even the cells of the fetus reincarnate."

And from https://www.facebook.com/SethQuotes/...2586489241516/

"It also seems that each fetus must naturally desire to grow, emerge whole from its mother’s womb, and develop into a natural childhood and adulthood. However, in those terms just as many fetuses want the experience of being fetuses without following through on other stages. They have no intention of growing into complete human development. In fact, many fetuses explore that element of existence numberless times before deciding to go on still farther, and emerge normally from the womb. Fetuses that do not develop still contribute to the body’s overall experience, and they feel themselves successful in their own existences. An understanding of these issues can greatly help throw light on the question of early deaths and diseases, and spontaneous abortion." The Way Toward Health, Session 6/15, Page 285
Old 10-10-2019, 02:41 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:

You have the wrong outlook on life your outlook is gain or loss win or lose conquer or Concord type of mentality which is very common especially in Western Society however it is a mentality that guarantees turmoil because you cannot when constantly you have experienced loss because everything is Captain balance their opposites Darkness only exists because light exists movement only exists because the Stillness exists/Tech
And so you look at the situation as "you made the wrong decision you killed someone that could have been a full grown person with a family and equal to you in every way but they're not because you made the wrong decision"

And that is unfortunately the gain or loss conquer or be conquered mentality and that's not how life works. What you did was you made a decision based off of calculations you made in your head to where you convince yourself that the best choice of action would be to terminate the pregnancy and so you did now rather it was the right decision or not that's irrelevant at this point because what you need to understand first is the gravity of the action before you tag a moral price tag on it.
And what you did was you terminated a fetus that had the potential to be a bum on the streets or the next president doesn't matter because it never got that far it was just a fetus if you were to apply the same logic you've been using to the situation on to a different scenario in life it would be the equivalent of

a family of six that are starving and a man walks up to them and hands them one grain of wheat from a wheat plant and they obviously look at him and say they're going to die if I don't get something to eat and he looks at them confused and says I gave you an entire field of wheat why are you complaining?

And so in that allegory we can see how potential is just part of the imagination and not the reality
Old 11-10-2019, 12:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You have the wrong outlook on life your outlook is gain or loss win or lose conquer or Concord type

I assure you you are mistaken