Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-11-2019, 01:38 PM
Knower

Hi

Regarding NDE, then people can say that it was a hallucination as the brain was lacking oxygen and releasing DMT to create the experience. It has been proven that even after death, the brain can still be conscious up to 7-8 minutes or so creating fantasy experiences. It might be, because the humans are afraid of death, they are desperate, and need comfort so they cling on these beliefs.

If there is spirit, then how is the spirit connected to our atoms, because we are a buildup of atoms.

No matter how much a person might want something (imaginary/fantasy) to be true, it won't happen. No matter how much children will want to see the Easter Bunny they won't see it outside their imagination, or in movies (unless someone is costumed as it).

Many spiritualists take scientists' work and assume it is something related to spirituality when it's not, those are labeled as pseudoscientists (such as the people that are quoting Quantum Mechanics to "prove" spirit. Compared to spiritualism, science tries to find proof, whereas spiritualists who are more inclined to the artistic side, just hope and wishful thinking. On top of that how can someone, think, feel and store memories without a brain?

We are told by spirits that love is important. Yes, it is, but what they communicate it's straightforward, counter-intuitive and knowable, why don't they tell us how to prevent/stop Alzheimer for example ? Rather than just blabling on "love is important"

People will say Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but it changes form. It can change form as well by being transferred to another living being, and you know what I mean.

Where does the Energy go from the Candle that stops burning? It dissipates as heat. What about the light from the lightbulb when the electricity is switched off? It doesen't go amywhere. Unfortunately it might be the same with spirit after human death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Everything that has life, has and uses energy. Energy is recycled...is travels by wavelengths, on the vibrational frequency it is likened to. We are the same, as plants, insects, animals, ECT...but our energetic frequency has a conscious that may be higher.

From what I saw in my NDE, yes I personally have reincarnated more than once....and was shown this. I was very similar to who I am today (but, was different genders) I went through very much the same struggles, hardships, ECT.....as I have in this life. I know that I committed suicide in one of my past lives as a female, died very young in war as a male....I even got to see my funeral ( with a guide/spirit) who took me there.

There is no time (past, present, or future)....there is only frequency changes...and time is measured by your spiritual growth.

We all have different personalities, interest, frequencies, ECT....so we all won't be doing the same things in the afterlife. While I chose to incarnate again ( and yes, I'm one of those who wish I didn't) not all souls will wish to do this.

From my understanding, we all are part of God, the light. God's frequency is very high, and very abstract, intelligent, loving, ECT...
Our light, the frequency isn't as high. So in order to shed the darker aspects of our light, and to move higher in frequency....we should incarnate to learn, and change that darker aspect to knowledge, wisdom, love....so that we can move higher up in frequency. It is impossible to align with the higher realms...when our energy does not match in frequency.

That is the point in reincarnation....that is why we go through such hardships, because there is darker aspects to our light that need to be worked on...so that we can mover higher in frequency.

Last edited by EdmundJohnstone : 15-11-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 15-11-2019, 04:25 PM
hazada guess

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hi

Regarding NDE, then people can say that it was a hallucination as the brain was lacking oxygen and releasing DMT to create the experience. It has been proven that even after death, the brain can still be conscious up to 7-8 minutes or so creating fantasy experiences. It might be, because the humans are afraid of death, they are desperate, and need comfort so they cling on these beliefs.

If there is spirit, then how is the spirit connected to our atoms, because we are a buildup of atoms.

No matter how much a person might want something (imaginary/fantasy) to be true, it won't happen. No matter how much children will want to see the Easter Bunny they won't see it outside their imagination, or in movies (unless someone is costumed as it).

Many spiritualists take scientists' work and assume it is something related to spirituality when it's not, those are labeled as pseudoscientists (such as the people that are quoting Quantum Mechanics to "prove" spirit. Compared to spiritualism, science tries to find proof, whereas spiritualists who are more inclined to the artistic side, just hope and wishful thinking. On top of that how can someone, think, feel and store memories without a brain?

We are told by spirits that love is important. Yes, it is, but what they communicate it's straightforward, counter-intuitive and knowable, why don't they tell us how to prevent/stop Alzheimer for example ? Rather than just blabling on "love is important"

People will say Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but it changes form. It can change form as well by being transferred to another living being, and you know what I mean.

Where does the Energy go from the Candle that stops burning? It dissipates as heat. What about the light from the lightbulb when the electricity is switched off? It doesen't go amywhere. Unfortunately it might be the same with spirit after human death.

1...........It has been proven that it is not a hallucination by a People reporting floating above their body during an operation and being able to repeat everything that was going on around them whilst the operation was being performed,(see utube vids), b No one knows how long it takes the soul to leave the body.

2.............We are are supposed to be attached by a silver cord,(invisible to the human eye),but I know our spirit enters the body.It happened to me just before birth.

3.................I don't want it to be true because I know it is true.

4.................There is a Utube video somewhere of somebody being able to function without a whole brain.The Brain is a receiver,we dont need to feel in the astral.

5...........The Afterlife is naturally all loving,as for Alzheimer's Dementia,that is a problem with the receiver,not the soul.

6.............It is energy that causes the light to come on.No energy/no light.As for a candle,the flame is hot energy that goes out when extinguished,to lose its heat and merge with surrounding energy.

I'd just like to know why you're on a spiritual forum,when you try to Quash everybodys beliefs with your posts.(Sorry moderator,s I'm just so annoyed).
Old 15-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Hi

I am no scientific wizard, or metaphysic genius.. so I do not know everything about atoms, or God. I know there is a nucleus, positive and negative ions :)

What I saw was energy....so I can only tell you what I saw. You could be right about the DMT, that's the first thing I thought of to rationalize my experience....so I see where you are coming from. Maybe DMT works in conjuct with the body and spirit. I believe it was more....because after this experience, I started having what one would call "psychic" phenomenon. I started being visited by deceased relatives that I had never known, or heard of....and by people who recently passed, that I did not know who passed, until they came to me. I started having dreams, very specific dreams...that came to pass exactly how I saw it. Mainly personal things, like a future job, certain people that I would meet, certain events that would happy....and even a move across country that I never could have imagined. There's more....and it was going on long after my NDE. I have even read for people on here, and knew things....it's on this forum, that I couldn't have known....but I clearly saw it.

I'm not discounting your beliefs, or your knowledge....as I find it very admirable to be grounded, be skeptical, and look at facts. I think that's a very good trait and ethnic to have.... especially in this world.

I just know, that science doesn't know everything...we have to be humble and logical enough to admit....we don't know, and we know nothing about alot, and alot about nothing....I do think one-day....one-day, science is going to figure this out, maybe not in our lifetime, but one day.

I can only tell you what I saw and experienced.

God bless you brother,*
Old 16-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Knower

Hi,
To answer your question, I am on this Forum as I want to understand more about "Spirit".
I am looking for proof, but I can't find it. Most scientists and doctors would tell that everything is just phyisical, that brain creates consciousness ("spirit"). Yet nobody was able to dismantle the materialists, as there is no proof for spirit. One can fantasize about pink unicorns and tooth fairies, being convinced that they exist, but when asked for proof, there is none, that's when people start ridiculing, the same might apply for spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXW3QwAjRBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
1...........It has been proven that it is not a hallucination by a People reporting floating above their body during an operation and being able to repeat everything that was going on around them whilst the operation was being performed,(see utube vids), b No one knows how long it takes the soul to leave the body.

2.............We are are supposed to be attached by a silver cord,(invisible to the human eye),but I know our spirit enters the body.It happened to me just before birth.

3.................I don't want it to be true because I know it is true.

4.................There is a Utube video somewhere of somebody being able to function without a whole brain.The Brain is a receiver,we dont need to feel in the astral.

5...........The Afterlife is naturally all loving,as for Alzheimer's Dementia,that is a problem with the receiver,not the soul.

6.............It is energy that causes the light to come on.No energy/no light.As for a candle,the flame is hot energy that goes out when extinguished,to lose its heat and merge with surrounding energy.

I'd just like to know why you're on a spiritual forum,when you try to Quash everybodys beliefs with your posts.(Sorry moderator,s I'm just so annoyed).
Old 16-11-2019, 03:25 PM
hazada guess

*Sigh*,How do doctors and scientists know for certain that there is no Afterlife?Some doctors and scientists are convinced there is.(See youtube).
As for my proof,I remember being born and just before,I visited a medium at a spiritualist church and the things she told me about my mother,nobody else would know.My mother even described (through a medium),the house I was yet to buy before I had even seen it.
There is more evidence that convinces me of an afterlife,no matter what any body else says.So I for one would appreciate it if you viewed spirituality with a more open mind.As for fantasizing,I stopped doing that when I was a child!
Old 16-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Knower

Well, I used to be a blind believer, I don't have any "spiritual" experiences, but even then most of them could be reduced to "fantasy", "hallucination" or "induced wishful thinking"

As someone who has a scientific background I tend to look for proof in everything, but I couldn't find it. I am open to it, but there is no objective proof, otherwise there would be no uncertainty regarding spirituality.

Most scientists and doctors would tell that we are here due to evolution that we are our brains and when we die that might be the end. For the moment, there is no objective proof against this, unfortunately.

Now, regarding to your story, I'd like to thank you for sharing it. The only thing I have an objection, and I might say it without knowing all the data, maybe the medium cold read? Maybe was something induced, "the house I was yet to buy before I had even seen it", sort of like fulfilling your mother's wish, such as being influenced.

Quote:
*Sigh*,How do doctors and scientists know for certain that there is no Afterlife?Some doctors and scientists are convinced there is.(See youtube).
As for my proof,I remember being born and just before,I visited a medium at a spiritualist church and the things she told me about my mother,nobody else would know.My mother even described (through a medium),the house I was yet to buy before I had even seen it.
There is more evidence that convinces me of an afterlife,no matter what any body else says.So I for one would appreciate it if you viewed spirituality with a more open mind.As for fantasizing,I stopped doing that when I was a child!
Old 16-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
As someone who has a scientific background I tend to look for proof in everything, but I couldn't find it. I am open to it, but there is no objective proof, otherwise there would be no uncertainty regarding spirituality.

Most scientists and doctors would tell that we are here due to evolution that we are our brains and when we die that might be the end. For the moment, there is no objective proof against this, unfortunately.

Ah, Edmund, you place such faith in those scientists and doctors who assert that the material world is all there is. They examine material phenomena and reach certain conclusions which fit in with their own materialist beliefs. But where is the proof that their conclusions are correct?

I suggest that you broaden your research and study the Yogis of India, the genuine Yogis who have spent decades exploring the nature of consciousness and the physical body. It may open your mind to the possibilities of what it means to be a human being.

Peace
Old 17-11-2019, 07:39 AM
Knower

Unfortunately, this is how Spirituality appears to Science, and that's why it probably gets ridiculed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ZnxgOIqX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKe4fshETQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUhs0QlEOuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U95e0DCmS-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjDncKZbM

Last edited by EdmundJohnstone : 17-11-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:06 AM
hazada guess

Quote:

There are many video's on you tube that I could produce that give evidence of the Afterlife,but i'm bored and totally fed up with your point of view,so I will leave you to stew in your own thoughts on trying to prove us all wrong.(you're fighting a losing battle here my friend).Eventually we will all find out the truth.Goodbye and namaste.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Knower

Hi
I am not trying to prove anyone wrong, and not belittleling anyone.

I am open minded but I like to filtrate information. What is a soul ? Where is it located? If soul=consciousness and consciousness is not local, where is it? How is it attached to our physical body? Now to all those questions anyone can say anything about it, such as silver cord.

I don't regard myself as a complete skeptic trying to prove anyone wrong, I regard myself as an open minded-skeptic, looking for credible answers (and yes I know person has his/her own reality, as the truth is relative to one's agenda)

To be honest, the most compelling theory for me is the one postulated by Penrose and Hameroff that consciousness might reside in the microtubules, or that consciousness might be quantum entangled with within the brain's consciousness, but those are just theories. I also consider a possibility of what the UVA Board has been researching on, however there is just subjective experience unfortunately.

You see, I want to believe, but I don't have the proof, and the worst thing is that everything can be reduced to hallucination.

Quote:
There are many video's on you tube that I could produce that give evidence of the Afterlife,but i'm bored and totally fed up with your point of view,so I will leave you to stew in your own thoughts on trying to prove us all wrong.(you're fighting a losing battle here my friend).Eventually we will all find out the truth.Goodbye and namaste.