Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-02-2019, 06:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Incarnations on other worlds

Namaste 🙏

In Vedic & Buddhist traditions, it is accepted that during the 'Rebirth Cycle / Samsara', sentient beings incarnate not only on Earth, but also other worlds in the cosmos, and also into other realms / dimensions.

I am interested in finding out if any members here have recollections of such instances.

If not, please do share your insights and opinions for discussion on this topic.

Many thanks,

Sri Harishankar Vedartham
Old 03-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Master
I had incarnations in many places in this universe.

When ever I ask about specific planets or incarnations I am told it would distract me from what we are doing here.

I know I have incarnated in the Andromeda galaxy as well as what is known here as the Southern Pinwheel . The Southern Pinwheel is where I spent most of my development time. Third and fourth density.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I had incarnations in many places in this universe.

When ever I ask about specific planets or incarnations I am told it would distract me from what we are doing here.

I know I have incarnated in the Andromeda galaxy as well as what is known here as the Southern Pinwheel . The Southern Pinwheel is where I spent most of my development time. Third and fourth density.

Or so you are told...And you may have had some memories and even a load of visions.
BUT anyone of "even" the Rah nam group could feed those kinds of things to you.

Notice how they are never forthcoming with answers to normal everyday questions....AND NONE OF IT WOULD HINDER PROGRESS...YOU AND I KNOW THAT..BUT YOU ACCEPT IT SO IT SEEMS.

And people swallow "hook line and sinker".

I also have had all manner of forced fed visions and stories regarding the above...BUT I saw through it all and it wasn't long before they changed tactics along other tangents of lies and deceptions

For everyone's considerations...Neil.

Last edited by neil : 03-02-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Suspended
very interesting, all that knowledge put together i would like to read in a
(your) book someday soon.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SriHari
Namaste ��

In Vedic & Buddhist traditions, it is accepted that during the 'Rebirth Cycle / Samsara', sentient beings incarnate not only on Earth, but also other worlds in the cosmos, and also into other realms / dimensions.

I'm Buddhist, born and raised, Khmer-Thai Theravada... I've never heard of this tradition of being reborn in different planets in the universe.

According to our tradition, there are really only 3 places one can be reborn to and from. They are called "Tan" which means "Realm/Domain/Plane."

The first is called "Tan [realm] Leu [above]." The second is "Tan [realm] Gaddal [middle]," and the third is "Tan [realm] Kraum [below]."

Tan Leu, or the Upper Domains are heavenly domains. If you've done something wrong in that realm, you get punished by being reborn in the Middle Realm [tan gaddal]. Tan Kraum is where all people/dead spirits go to to rest and is found at the bottom of the ocean, ruled by the Naga King.

One day in the Upper Domains equals one life time in the Middle Realm. And so, if you are punished to be here in the Middle Realm for 3 days, it means you'll be stuck here on earth for 3 life times, before you can go back Up.

In the old Vedas it is explained that when you die, depending on which Vedic deity you worship you can go be reborn into their "loka" which means "world." For example the Brahmaloka, which is the world of Brahma. And so on.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Master
Have not seen any of my Reptilian or Zeta Gray incarnations, but am quite sure they exist.

Can't explain--just know based on pieces i have put together from other beings i have talked to.

I think though, that discovering those lifetimes will be for the next incarnation. I feel that forming a strong, positive lifetime directed by me and purely me, is what I need to do rather than explore other worlds and lifetimes.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonymus
I'm Buddhist, born and raised, Khmer-Thai Theravada... I've never heard of this tradition of being reborn in different planets in the universe.

Namaste pseudonymus 🙏
Thank you for your thoughtful input and examples. It's interesting to note you haven't come across this.

I held back from posting this Discussion thread in the Buddhism forum, because it is not relative to the practice of overcoming Dukkha and can be seen as frivolous speculation & interpretation; but in fact is more a topic of the "leaves on the trees" - First of all, we must know that there was a time when the Buddha grabbed a handful of leaves, and asked the monks which was more, the leaves from his hands or the leaves in the forest. The monks said the leaves from the forest was way more. The Buddha then explained that the things he taught was like the handful of leaves and the things that he knew but did not find necessary to teach, it can be compared to the forest of leaves. The Buddha advised us not to put our mind on such speculations as it is not necessary for our journey to Nirvana.

But it is fascinating, even moreso now when we are discovering so many new worlds orbiting other stars, and that we are aware that the destiny of our planet Earth is to one day be swallowed up by our sun when it runs out of hydrogen. To where would we incarnate if there is no planet Earth left (if the human race is still around on Earth at that time)..?

I propose we drill down into the Buddhist scriptures to see this interpretation.

Would you agree that in Theravada, Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism, the term "Human" refers to the "Realm of Experience" rather than actual Homo-Sapiens..?

Let's take for a relative example how all animals, and not one specific species alone, are termed as being of the "Animal Realm".

I propose to you then, that "Human" is a term for all beings of our capacity, just as sentient beings is one for lifeforms with consciousness etc.

If so, great - we can move on. I do know that Mahayana favors this; that our planet Earth is one of many which can house 'sentient' lifeforms not specifically Homo-Sapiens.

If not, as in a reference from a friend schooled in Theravada that "Human Homo-Sapiens" form exists on many other worlds, and you agree with that, we can still move on.

I am more familiar with Mahayana Buddhism, than Theravada, so please excuse me as I lean more on those traditional teachings going forward.

The Buddha once explaining the world system said, ” Monks, as far as sun and moon revolve and illuminate all directions by their radiance, so far does the thousand-fold world system extend. And in that thousand-fold world system, there are thousand moons, a thousand suns, inhabited planets…. This thousand-fold world system is called culanikā-loka-dhātu or Minor World-System, which is the smallest unit in the universe (But all these change takes place, transformation takes place. When seeing this the instructed noble disciple is disenchanted, dispassion..)

So according to Buddhist texts, the single word used as a term for “world" & "cosmos/universe” is loka. According to the Discourse of the Great Assembly (Mahā Samaya), in Kapilawastu, many millions of deities came from ten thousand world systems. So according to Buddhist scriptures, there are many thousands of world systems.

With this in mind, I propose that incarnations, depending on their Karma and stage in the cycle of rebirth can occur on any of these worlds in the world systems.

What are your thoughts on this..?

Whether Buddhism, the many deity centered branches of Hinduism, or early Vedic traditions, or just to those who are eclectic in their beliefs, there are many who do have partial prior life recall.

An enjoyable topic, even for speculation. Please participate and let me know your thoughts, experiences, and opinions.

Have a blessed weekend.

Old 03-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a connection to the Pleiades and believe I may have originated from there, so you could say I had incarnations there before coming to earth.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I have a connection to the Pleiades and believe I may have originated from there, so you could say I had incarnations there before coming to earth.

Hi! It's entirely possible. Have you ever had unusual otherworldly dreams, or flashbacks, during your life, relative to possible Pleiadian lives..?

Maybe at some point you watched a Sci-Fi movie/show and felt a sudden deep nostalgia for a given depicted scene or situation..?

Blessings

Old 03-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
I feel that forming a strong, positive lifetime directed by me and purely me, is what I need to do rather than explore other worlds and lifetimes.

I wholeheartedly agree that one should not live their current life based on a striving to know and understand any others. It can serve as a time-and-opportunity-wasting distraction.

However, for some, those memories can spontaneously reveal themselves, often in fragments. It can then be perceived as fuel for the fire of obtaining Enlightenment to break free of the cycle of rebirth.

Many blessings on your Life Voyage !!