Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

How should I interpret this?

Hi, I'm new here and don't really know how things work?

I would really like some thoughts and opinions.

I am a firm believer in the afterlife, though the only personal experience I have had was initially several months before my father died. I was living with my parents as I had become a full time carer for my mother and then my father too, when he fell ill.

One day, whilst in the kitchen, a small item of my dad's literally lept off the kitchen table and onto the floor in front of me, it didn't simply fall off the table... it threw itself off! I immediately thought someone was trying to grab my attention, and just intuitively felt it was my gran (my dad's mother) who was behind it. My dad was really sick and he had always had a very close bond with his mum.

Some weeks after this, after we had had several professionals round, discussing my dad's care, I had again gone into the kitchen, with the intention of washing up. To my surprise, 3 used coffee cups, with the remains off coffee still in them, were inside the cupboard! I had earlier placed them on the kitchen counter.

By this point, I was convinced my gran was trying to contact me, and I felt sure it was along the lines of dad's days being numbered and she was waiting for him.

My dad passed away some weeks later. Not long after he had gone, I discovered a calculator of his, that I had been using whilst sorting out his affairs. It had been placed in a draw where my dad had always kept it, I had not put it there as I had been using it daily and had left it with all his papers. Mum swore blind she hadn't touched it, she wouldn't have had any reason to anyway, she knew how busy I was and wouldn't have interfered.

I felt 'the calculator incident' was dad's way of telling me he had made it to 'the other side' and was OK. Dad had always been a big believer in the afterlife too. I remember subconsciously asking him though, not to send anymore signs as I wouldn't know how to interpret them and might think he's telling me that mum is due to pass.

It's been over 4 1/2 years since dad passed, and there's been no further 'activity' until recently. Firstly, just a few days ago, my mum described having the strangest dream she had ever had. She described her mum (who passed just over 10 years ago, and who has never made any kind of contact before), and her uncle, arriving at the flat door, saying hello to mum, and then sitting and chatting in the lounge. Mum's mum (my nan), used to live in the flat with us.

When mum relayed this story, then alarm bells began to ring, is this the same scenario all over again? Am I/are we, being given the heads up that mum's death us imminent? This feeling has been compounded by an item of my clothing, which I always put in the same place, being found in a most unusual place just a couple of days later?

Mum is elderly, and suffered a stroke some years ago, but she is fairly fit and healthy and certainly isn't suffering the kind of ill health my dad was, prior to passing.

I know it's down to interpretation, and I know people will say I'm making a lot of assumptions, but when your gut feels something so strongly, it's hard to ignore.

I can't see why my nan would suddenly make an appearance now, if not to herald my mum's departure? My gran didn't appear to make any contact until my dad was due to pass.

Any other interpretations would be greatly welcome, particularly from people who really know about this stuff. Anything that could put my mind at rest, could nan simply be making contact as it's been ten years since she passed, albeit five weeks late?!

Thanks for reading, sorry it's been so lengthy, I just wanted to get as much detail in as possible. It probably shouldn't be in the 'dreams' section, it's just mum having the dream prompted me to start thinking this way.

Anyway, thanks again, seeka x
Old 27-10-2019, 04:16 AM
Pathfinder

The spirit world doesn’t always exactly time their contacts to align with things going on in this world ... sometimes they contact weeks, months, or years in advance to when their message is relevant. I had gotten a dream from a spirit a year before that particular message became relevant to my life.

I am impressed how much physical contact spirits have with you

As long as you don’t feel scared by these signs

You can maybe ask your Nan to not give signs anymore and just let it play out how it’s meant to play out

Either way get out what you want to say to your Mom now and express all your love and thoughts to her now , since it may be several lifetimes before you’ll be able to communicate again with her in this physical world :)

Peace and Love