Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Non-duality and oneness cannot, in my view, be grasped by lower mind. Fragmented thought can at best assign an imagined meaning to the concept.

For those who have experienced an expansion of consciousness, encompassing all life, as a singular awareness, no doubts remain. Of course, upon descent into duality, our attention bound to mind-body, the continuum of the realisation in active cognition is absent, leaving with us a vivid memory. Flickering awareness.

Yet, the truth that all is one is clear, once having so experienced. Otherwise, it is merely a concept.

Assimilation of the oneness field on a moment to moment basis, as a reflex instinct is possibly what we need to get to. In time.

There is a very ancient tradition of Satsang which of course deals in concepts and words to describe them. No doubt some heard a concept in Satsang and realized. The quality of such a experience by the mind with a concept cannot be known because the experience of another cannot be experienced by an observer not having that experience, especially if that observer has been conditioned by tradition to invalidate such an experience.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There is no space that is not occupied by physical matter in some form, and what is beyond that - if there is such a thing as beyond that - isn't known. Even outer space isn't as much of a vacuum as was once thought. I'm also not clear as to the reason you're differentiating between occupied and unoccupied space. All 'space' is occupied by something, even that beyond the physical - consciousness 'occupies' all 'space'. Every speck of matter has/is consciousness.

Duality is not just about opposites, it's more about relativities than opposites. Oneness doesn't actually exist without separation, hate is Love expressed differently, night is the lack of daylight and so on. Non-duality is nothing without duality, eternal is relative to temporal. Everything exists in relation to something else, that's the big secret of duality. Occupied space is just space until unoccupied space comes into the equation. So the word is not the thing, the thing is the thing and it's the mind that puts things and words into opposition, while the thing just IS.

Yes it is but you're still stuck in the mindset of duality, meaning no disrespect. We've touched on this before but I think you missed it, if you really want something beyond duality - beyond duality - then look to the Vesica Pisces and Buddhist Sacred Geometry because that gives you the understanding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMk0estzXc

This is what the duality of relationships - not opposites - is telling you. Not that the two units make up the whole but what is encompassed - encompassed being the key word - by putting them into a relationship. There is 'occupied space', there is 'unoccupied space', and there is another 'space' created in their 'overlap'.

The mind uses words and opposites while consciousness simply encompasses.
No disrespect taken. Of course I am stuck in duality (you say I am stuck in duality as if it is a bad thing), we all are stuck in duality because occupied space is duality (unoccupied space/the eternal right here and right now that surrounds occupied space is non-duality and is beyond duality), thus, occupied space/duality is in unoccupied space/the eternal right here and now. Duality, non-duality, consciousness are all in the eternal right here and right now as unoccupied space and occupied space.

Teachings of Duality, non-duality, consciousness, oneness and etc do not mention/teach about the eternal right here and right now

I differentiate between occupied and unoccupied space, but I do not separate them from each other because they are not separate from each other (not separating them is important). I not only differentiate between occupied and unoccupied space, but I also unify them because both occupied space and unoccupied space are the eternal right here and right now.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Onenes is both sides of all oppositions so no big deal if things happen to oppose. We generally know what we are trying to say, and reach mutual understanding, even if we use different words.
True, but at the same time, oneness implies/gives a probability that there is not oneness, just like non-duality implies there is duality and a lot of people think duality is bad, a negative, dream, an illusion etc because non-duality is good.

When a person thinks something like non-duality/oneness is good, he/she automatically thinks the opposite of non-duality/oneness, which is duality is bad. That is just human nature.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
True, but at the same time, oneness implies/gives a probability that there is not oneness, just like non-duality implies there is duality and a lot of people think duality is bad, a negative, dream, an illusion etc because non-duality is good.

When a person thinks something like non-duality/oneness is good, he/she automatically thinks the opposite of non-duality/oneness, which is duality is bad. That is just human nature.

But that would be a misunderstanding easily pointed out because if Oneness is the only reality then there is nothing else real available to manifest as the apparent many things that is duality. To conclude differently would be to assume that Oneness is not the only reality and deny All is One.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

We live in one finite, occupied space Universe.

Finite = integrity i.e. systemic and structural ---stable structure minimally requires threeness---

Infinite = lack of integrity i.e. no structure, no system

Since our occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse is finite, then the can exist one rational, logical common sense speculative intuition as to what exists beyond the finite, Universe.

And that is macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space.

The empty lot between two houses is not truly empty{ non-occupied space } this old news that Ive made clear for years here at SF. That seeminly empty space is filled with air molecules and photons neutrinos etc.

The space between planets, galaxies etc is filled with photons, neutrinos etc.

The space beyond finite, integral Universe is the only truly non-occupied space.

This is such simple, rational, logical common sense yet so many make difficult, convolute and obfuscate what is actually pretty simple.

Consciousness is a minimum twoness and that means a line{s}-of-relationship between two more occupied space phenomena.

Physical/energy aka reality is just Observed Time { sine wave patterned frequencies /\/\/\/ } i.e. quantised and quantifed phenomena as fermions ergo matter and bosons forces between matter particles.

Gravity and Dark Energy is not quantised nor quantified ergo they remain outside of beyond physical/energy/reality ergo Metaphysical- 3 and 4 repsectively.

All else other than what Ive laid above, and many times over a few years here, is just mind games that do not follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

.......Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space........

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 16-07-2020 at 08:15 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:10 PM
ketzer

Wow, so much ado about nothing! It really is something!
Old 16-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Wow, so much ado about nothing! It really is something!

Seemingly nothing is something aka occupied space.

Truly nothing is truly non-occupied space.

Not difficult. It is just a matter of making distinctions, and as with all abstract communication, words works best.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 17-07-2020, 02:38 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Seemingly nothing is something aka occupied space.

Truly nothing is truly non-occupied space.

Not difficult. It is just a matter of making distinctions, and as with all abstract communication, words works best.
What is occupying the space that seems like nothing?
Is non-occupied space a thing?
What is space, from where does it come?
Old 17-07-2020, 04:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
What is occupying the space that seems like nothing?
Is non-occupied space a thing?
What is space, from where does it come?

In the seemingly empty black space, outside of all galaxies. invisible spiritual matter "of the creator", floods throughout.

The " FORMLESS body" of the invisible creator Christ entity "God" is everywhere...IE"-god is within us & we are within God.

If a person were to be situated in any location within the seemingly empty dark space of the spiritual universe, inside or outside of any galaxy. & with their mind, they had the will to create an object big or small. that object would be formed into shape, in & of the invisible spiritual matter of the spiritual universe.

It may be refered to as occupied or non occupied space. Though this seemingly empty invisible dark space is God, & this seemingly empty invisible dark space has gods attributes/laws, written/enmeshed within it all.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
We live in one finite, occupied space Universe.

Finite = integrity i.e. systemic and structural ---stable structure minimally requires threeness---

Infinite = lack of integrity i.e. no structure, no system

Since our occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse is finite, then the can exist one rational, logical common sense speculative intuition as to what exists beyond the finite, Universe.

And that is macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space.

The empty lot between two houses is not truly empty{ non-occupied space } this old news that Ive made clear for years here at SF. That seeminly empty space is filled with air molecules and photons neutrinos etc.

The space between planets, galaxies etc is filled with photons, neutrinos etc.

The space beyond finite, integral Universe is the only truly non-occupied space.

This is such simple, rational, logical common sense yet so many make difficult, convolute and obfuscate what is actually pretty simple.

Consciousness is a minimum twoness and that means a line{s}-of-relationship between two more occupied space phenomena.

Physical/energy aka reality is just Observed Time { sine wave patterned frequencies /\/\/\/ } i.e. quantised and quantifed phenomena as fermions ergo matter and bosons forces between matter particles.

Gravity and Dark Energy is not quantised nor quantified ergo they remain outside of beyond physical/energy/reality ergo Metaphysical- 3 and 4 repsectively.

All else other than what Ive laid above, and many times over a few years here, is just mind games that do not follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

.......Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space........
One can also say that a sine wave is the I (that is in time) expressing a circle in time. A circle is infinite-has no beginning and no end.

Time is a mental concept that is based on the physical movement of the earth around the sun. Time will be different to people who live on other planets that moves around the sun. Now, that is something to think about.

People take the unoccupied space that is between them and occupied space and the unoccupied space that between other occupied spaces for granted.