Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 11-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Guide
Hate is wrong. Amen
Old 11-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Hate is wrong. Amen

God hates - I have mixed feelings about God -- the situation with job bothers me -- I don't like the way god teams up with satan to mess with Job -- I don't feel right praying to god - so I prayed that he would give me time off from praying and let me rest in peace anyway - I don't like beings who try to instill fear in me - and control over me - I'm good - I'm not bothering anyone -- I am really bothered by christianity and judiasm -- I really feel evil permeating from it - there's so much about it that feels wrong to the core of my being -- it's like I see right through it --
Old 11-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
God hates - I have mixed feelings about God -- the situation with job bothers me -- I don't like the way god teams up with satan to mess with Job -- I don't feel right praying to god - so I prayed that he would give me time off from praying and let me rest in peace anyway - I don't like beings who try to instill fear in me - and control over me - I'm good - I'm not bothering anyone -- I am really bothered by christianity and judiasm -- I really feel evil permeating from it - there's so much about it that feels wrong to the core of my being -- it's like I see right through it --

I wish all the best for you H. Yes god can hate. We all can hate. But love is the wise, healthy choice. Go figure.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Knower
Quote:
I wish all the best for you H. Yes god can hate. We all can hate. But love is the wise, healthy choice. Go figure.
as soon as I posted that the electricity went off and there was no internet -- it must've been something I said
Old 11-07-2020, 10:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hate is wrong. Amen
Again, hate is "wrong" as in unlawful, unrighteous and unjust. You sow hate, you reap hate and it just builds up until you burst. Negativity is and alway will be wrong. Learn to be positive as in lawful, righteous and just and love. Amen
Old 11-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Again, hate is "wrong" as in unlawful, unrighteous and unjust. You sow hate, you reap hate and it just builds up until you burst. Negativity is and alway will be wrong. Learn to be positive as in lawful, righteous and just and love. Amen
easier for me to be at peace when I get away from all religions - then there wouldn't even be the topic of god hating
Old 12-07-2020, 01:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
easier for me to be at peace when I get away from all religions - then there wouldn't even be the topic of god hating

You might better get along with goddess. Yes I'm open minded and support the idea of god having an equal opposite. That being a goddess. Goddess is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and lawful, righteous and just. Amen