Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 14-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Master
Someone or something left a message on my voicemail machine at work. I have it with me in the car, but I cannot get anyone to decipher it for me. I took it because I thought maybe my husband or perhaps a sick friend of his used a voice changer or something. It is very creepy, and very hard to understand, but there is one part that sounds like it's saying very slowly "I....want.....you.....dead" I had two people listen to it besides my boss who was just disturbed by it, but couldn't make out what it said. My daughter thought it said that, and my SIL, llistened and I did not tell her what I thought it said in that one section, but she gasped. If it's the soon to be ex playing sick games, I do want to use this in court, but I have to get someone who has a way to decipher it, speed it up or somehow get the voice, if possible. Anyone have any advice on that? My boss recorded it on a tape and I tried to speed it up when listening to it, but it didn't do a thing.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:48 PM
SpiritVoices

I know a bit about this subject matter if you would like me to listen to it but to be honest, if it is a work voicemail, there probably isn't any way to say for certain whether or not it is natural or supernatural.

Though, the very issue of you mentioning the possibility of it being the "soon to be ex" and possible court proceedings, raises a few concerns toward the "natural" explanation.

I am fairly certain that I could at least verify, "what" it is saying.

I have credentials: markLcowden dot com
Old 16-06-2011, 11:50 PM
SpiritVoices

Just noticed that was left months ago. You've probably already figured it out
Old 27-06-2011, 06:11 PM
celtica

Just to resurrect this thread, I had a phone experience although I didn't talk to any one or them to me. It happened about 16 years ago. My brother and his wife were expecting their second child and my father had died just before this child was conceived. In the early hours of the night the phone rang and my partner woke me up to pass me the phone assuming it was my brother to say his wife had had the baby but when I listened to the phone it was dead and a normal dialling tone. So I got out of bed to go downstairs and look up his number, interestingly it was the day before we got the facility in England to do 1471 and see who the previous caller had been. So while I was sitting looking through the address book the phone rang again and I promptly picked up, but again the dialling tone I put the phone down and continued to look and the phone rang again, dialling tone. When I found the number and rang I was in a bit of a state expecting something to be wrong and thinking my brother couldn't get through. To my complete surprise my sister in law answered the phone. I asked where my brother was, in bed, and she was in labour and was having a cup of tea with the mid wife who had just gone to the car for the gas and air. So I rang off and left her to get on with it and to get my brother up for the birth. I am convinced it was my dad letting me know.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:14 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
ive had several of such calls, they can and do happen...
I think it would be fascinating getting such a call!!!!!

Spirits can easily dial a phone....... I havent ever gotton one though.......
Old 14-12-2023, 06:58 AM
Master

An elderly gent in my town that I saw on a daily basis was his housebound wife's carer. So he had a mobile phone and so did she in case of emergency.
In his mobile he had two entries for her .
One was. "Edie home"...( The landline)
The other was "Edie mobile"...
When she passed away naturally he was distraught.
The day after her passing he was sat on the bed trying to come to some kind of acceptance for his loss when his mobile rang.
When he looked it was flashing up ""Edie home"".....
He was the only one in the house and certainly no one was using their landline.
Just such a lovely message that she had arrived safely in heaven.
Old 15-12-2023, 05:05 AM
Dude111

I wonder if he tried to answer it??

Thats beautiful......
Old 15-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Administrator
I once had a mobile One day after visiting my husbands grave it beeped to let me know I has a message
When i looked it was my husband smiling telling me things and his parents came on to.so it does happen

Namaste
Old 16-12-2023, 04:09 AM
Dude111

Ahhhhhh Namaste that is goregous honey!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this with us,it touches my heart
Old 16-12-2023, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

With millions of phones in use every single moment of every single day why is it - one might ask - we hear about so few individuals hearing from loved ones over in the so-called world of the spirit?

Perhaps one answer is that conditions have to be ideal. The psychic link between recipient and sender has to be open sufficiently strongly so it can be used at a time when the message is most likely to be recognised by the recipient.

I'm not persuaded our unseen friends in spirit tap the screen icons and I fancy they may interact with devices at a much deeper electronic level.