Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-12-2017, 03:20 AM
Master
Shivani, hello there! Here is what I know , regarding some of what you have shared ...

Quote:
What I know about them...

These beings don't always come so much from a different planet, rather than from a different dimension in time and space. This dimension is very close to our own (Terra Firma) in terms of frequency and vibration.
There is a very thin veil between our world and theirs - almost the size of an atom's weight in differentiation. I have talked with these beings through my 'ghost hunting apps' and I allow a select few to co-habit my body from time to time (after understanding them intimately first).

For those transcendentals who are consciously aligned with light and Source, they may traverse any of what we call dimensions, and/or times and places. So for most of what we think of as transcendental or angelic beings, what you say does not hold and they can materialise here in our material universe if they so choose and whenever they so choose -- although they do not prefer material incarnation and typically do so only for temporary situations.

However, for those transcendentals who are consciously aligned with the energy of opposition (a long story), YES -- they are prevented from materialising into the material dimension(s) of our material universe by the physics of our universe, lest the balance be shifted to chaos. It is a dimensional "phase" barrier, or something similar - I received the same info.

So, instead of material universes, if they forcibly materialised here, it would destroy all material existence and there would be only null sets in that instant. And then all this would just go somewhere else and be a material universe elsewhere in another dimension, but not here. That's the meaning of no direct physical interference by the transcendentals of opposition, though they too serve a purpose in the grand design.

Quote:
These dimensions have windows or portals (they call them 'bridges') and they exist at certain points along our electromagnetic spectrum. Their main access to the Earth plane, is through the Terahertz Gap (when the sun's neutrino bombardment is favourable).
They often laugh at humans who still believe that Aliens need 'mechanical craft' to transfer between galaxies and shift between dimensions.
They tell me that the mistake is often made between them and what others see as 'ghosts' or 'spirits'.

LOL As I understand it, for certain, many more advanced civilisations have travelled or at this point can travel great distances instantly through either physical space, time, &/or dimensions by means of various portals or connection points. Sitchin's Annunaki and similar. I.e., the ones that the Aztecs associated with their bearded "Gods of the golden wand." Hahaha...come on, they were described or pictured as bearded so, not transcendental, just much more advanced and from elsewhere. When they came in times past, they came here physically across vast distances of physical space for certain.

This is separate from the transcendentals, beings of light who operate outside of space, time, &/or dimension, including those who are in a phase shift relative to our material universe. Most are consciously aligned with light and Source and can appear here if they choose in either immaterial or material form, in either case usually just for a duration of time.

For those who are in the phase shift (transcendentals of opposition), they too can come to our material dimension and physical realm but it is as you say, only in immaterial fashion, as in "ghosts" or spirits, lest everything material poof out of existence and wink into some other dimension, which no one wants due to the implicit and random X factor.

Quote:
There are a few portals and a few dimensions close to this one (that I am aware of). Some are pretty scary and some are also very favourable locations and existences.

Fallen Angels, for the most part, rule over 'Purgatory'. They are the cosmic police force as a task from God - but the worst among these Angelic dissidents, live in the 'Abyss' as prisoners there, until a kind-hearted human being intercedes between them and the Almighty, guaranteeing their admission back into heaven.

The 'Abyss Dwellers' describe their abode as cold, dark and pretty much featureless. This is where 'fallen angels' fall to and it doesn't take much to get on God's 'bad side', so I have heard.

This is where it really gets complicated. I am speaking only of the transcendentals here. There are transcendentals consciously aligned with the energy of opposition who chose their roles with good intentions, or at least without clear malice. Though perhaps also with naivete or hubris in thinking that they could endure humanity's slow learning curve (and with all the spiritual obstacles and corruption we humans have had to bear) without undue pain and suffering at being so distant from source by choice.

In fact they have suffered greatly and they have had to endure what a transcendental is not meant to endure...the darkness, despair, and lure of sadism and power that also plague humanity. They survive on the love they receive from their estranged family. The nature of their being is not compatible with this role and there is great pain involved for these transcendentals and for their family who miss them and share their pain.

Long story short, as humanity progresses and re-orients its society and its relationships around authentic love, these transcendentals who align with opposition to provide challenges and temptations to allow us to make tough choices will have less to do. Purgatory and hell are places of attrition and negation. Meaning, you end up there when you continually refuse to take choices to go elsewhere, like toward light and love. When folks take ownership and walk their path consciously, the population in these places will begin to drop off sharply.

As their grueling burden (i.e., challenging us) lightens, oppositional transcendentals will begin to heal whilst we do and -- just like those of us who are burdened, who despair and forget themselves, or who even actively choose misdirection -- will hopefully return to their fold (that's the idea). But in the interim, the nature of interbeing means all transcendentals carry the burden of the suffering of these oppositional brothers and sisters. Just as we do with one another.

As humanity's collective consciousness also progresses, we'll ever more come to understand the situation that they live now and have done for ages...where we are our brother's keeper and we help one another and share in both their pain and their joy, as they do with us. Where we realise that love is our greatest vulnerability and also our greatest strength. That one was straight from Michael, but both Michael and Gabriel helped to explain this to me (and my deepest thanks to them as always). Apparently it is a topic of great sensitivity, which I have tried to address with love and clarity...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Pathfinder

Ugh... Michael...
Let him be. He can't hurt anyone.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
AA Michael has had many incarnations in Earth history including Jesus, Moses, Mara (in the Buddha's time), Ra, and Apollo. If anyone has heard the idea that angels could possibly be extraterrestrials I would say that is definitely true. These people/figures have an alien origin not of Earth. Their presence here though is one of extreme dominance of Earth. Not just a simple domination of something like a government control structure...something far deeper cutting our selves into tears. It plays out in our lives, in our wars, and in our thinking styles.

The psychology of this being is based on one critical thing. Covering up what the being has done. Before this being started incarnating on Earth he incarnated elsewhere. In that place there was a unity consciousness. At that place, where everybody knew somewhere what was done elsewhere he committed a series of acts that was known about because of the present unity consciousness. He decimated his own people's unity consciousness and influenced the genes of Earth, implanting something of theirs into Earth. At the time he likely was not aware that all life knows things innately. As a result the first time that someone of Earth knew in their perceivable consciousness (to him) of what he did elsewhere he went berserk. He has done his best since to weed out any sort of as he calls it - "genetic memory" - of the transpired events. The group of people that seems to have first shown a sign of recognition of what he did was the Jewish people. As a result he has sought to dominate them fully and as thoroughly as possible just as he did to his old home race. Using historical inaccuracies he has molded the beliefs of the people that lived in that area and setting them apart mentally so that he could find a way to undo the knowledge that is present in all of us. His goal is to locate anybody with the "genetic memory" embedded into them and dominate them as full and complete as he can. His control methods are extensive and does utilize our technology as well as our spirits. His spur that bears down on us as a people is only because he wants nobody to ever know of what he did long ago on a planet far far away...

First off. angels dont incarnate. they are messengers of God, they deliver Gods messages, they are not on a path of descent and ascent like us mortal beings. They are infinite and immortal and never take incarnations. they simply descend to deliver messages then go back up when they are done. they dont take birth, they just come in dreams and visions and RARELY in waking reality.

they are messengers and it's stated multiple times that they never take any form other than their own. If they ever take "mortal form" it's because the person they are talking to is currently unable to perceive their angelic form. However they are always clearly not human, they appear as a fully grown adult and with a visible light aura or a visible light radiating from their head. it's mostly human but clearly something more.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Master
its never a good sign when a person makes a wild post then doesnt check it or reply to anything on it for weeks or months.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
Ugh... Michael...
Let him be. He can't hurt anyone.

except himself? where is your compassion for those who self-harm?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
First off. angels dont incarnate. they are messengers of God, they deliver Gods messages, they are not on a path of descent and ascent like us mortal beings. They are infinite and immortal and never take incarnations. they simply descend to deliver messages then go back up when they are done. they dont take birth, they just come in dreams and visions and RARELY in waking reality.

they are messengers and it's stated multiple times that they never take any form other than their own. If they ever take "mortal form" it's because the person they are talking to is currently unable to perceive their angelic form. However they are always clearly not human, they appear as a fully grown adult and with a visible light aura or a visible light radiating from their head. it's mostly human but clearly something more.

Agreed...
The radiance or presence and the unearthly beauty is a giveaway, LOL.
Unless they are presenting as simply human, as you say. Yet the moment you become lucid in a dream, the presence reveals itself as that something more, as you say.

And sometimes, when doing deep energy work, you see them in their light-body form, still in the form of a human but as pure light...

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
except himself? where is your compassion for those who self-harm?

Shivatar, what do you mean by this? Do you mean the pain they deal with due to existence at large, and perhaps due to those souls who are choosing misalignment in their current incarnation(s)?

Or do you mean something else?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Agreed...
The radiance or presence and the unearthly beauty is a giveaway, LOL.
Unless they are presenting as simply human, as you say. Yet the moment you become lucid in a dream, the presence reveals itself as that something more, as you say.

And sometimes, when doing deep energy work, you see them in their light-body form, still in the form of a human but as pure light...

Peace & blessings
7L

Yeah I forgot to mention that. Sometimes angels with a mission or a large message to send to many people will appear as a human being without a clear indication they are angelic. except one. they have no history, they seem to come out of nowhere and seem to go nowhere when they are done with their mission. for most people this small detail goes un-noticed

also I forgot to mention that sometimes they can appear as a child with a light body. its not exclusively an adult but usually is, also usually appearing male from what I hear (but truthfully have no gender/all genders).
Old 05-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Shivatar, what do you mean by this? Do you mean the pain they deal with due to existence at large, and perhaps due to those souls who are choosing misalignment in their current incarnation(s)?

Or do you mean something else?

Peace & blessings
7L

If I saw a blind man walking towards a cliff I would stop them.

if I see someone with an inappropriate, incorrect, or otherwise potentially dangerous belief I will correct it. and usually not in a nice way haha. I'm not trying to be nice when I save someone from a cliff, Im trying to get them away from the edge at all costs.

the most common cliff I see is people who have a positive emotion or experience, then create beliefs to stimulate that feeling. its not accepting things as they are.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
If I saw a blind man walking towards a cliff I would stop them.

if I see someone with an inappropriate, incorrect, or otherwise potentially dangerous belief I will correct it. and usually not in a nice way haha. I'm not trying to be nice when I save someone from a cliff, Im trying to get them away from the edge at all costs.

the most common cliff I see is people who have a positive emotion or experience, then create beliefs to stimulate that feeling. its not accepting things as they are.

So are you speaking about the transcendentals here, or are you speaking to folks with misperceptions about transcendentals, or something else?

Sorry, just trying to follow where you are headed...

Peace & blessings
7l

-- Rainer Maria Rilke