Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Knower

well I enjoy most of these kind of experiences, its like an adventure in a way. While I enjoy them, I also fear them.
I'm not afraid of what something is, but rather what it can do. I've had some dark experiences in the past.
like. things that people shouldn't experience. I've been eye-to-eye with shadow people.
I've had a conversation with a demon, I've had entities out of pure darkness try to kill me. so it's like.
I'm attracted and repulsive to it at the same time.
I've always had this attraction towards the darkness, towards demons and dark entities so forth.
they also seem to be attracted to me too. this attraction goes beyond understanding. it's not a feeling I can simply throw away.
it just feels natural, it's like. "This is where I need to be"
though I'm not sure if i'm getting a bit too off-topic
Old 07-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Master
lol, it's your thread, you can steer the topic as you desire.
i figure that you're gonna be happiest if you do explore
your connection with shadowy-things.
prepare yourself with tools of protection and spiritual understandings
wherein you'll know that you're safe at all times.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Master
In accordance to your other dream it seems that a spirit wants you to 'rePENT' and allow the Spirit of Yahushua to protect you from that negative entity.

Black entities could very well be jinn from the Middle East, hence the link to Syria.

Note also, the recent replica's of the Shrines being constructed in Trafalgar Square, London (Apr 19th) and soon Times Square, New York in worship of Baal.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Knower

Well i guess. The only way for me to "not be scared" is by becoming more experienced. even though, it's scary. I still find it exciting when I reflect back on past experiences. it provides a better understanding too. up until my first encounter with a demon, I didn't know how a demon Actually work. I only learnt about entities even beyond demons, by encountering them. I've gained some interesting contacts too. for example I've spoken to Xaphan. ( hes a friend of my friend )

its a relief that I can steer the topic as I like. because that leads me onto another topic.

A past experience I had. was with a dark entity. It was a very powerful entity as it managed to completely shut out my friends clairvoyance from even spotting its form. It had encased my entire house in this black orb which shut out all forms of clairvoyance. it was really Really angry at me for some reason. it had appeared out of nowhere and was absolutely furious at me. throwing insults at me left and right through chat, and I couldn't for the love of god understand why. So all I could do was to ask. it started with asking who it was. what was it's identity. and I asked. "Nick?" ( Xaphan's Nickname ) and it replied and it was like "you should know you piece of ****" and the insults went on as I was trying to get to the bottom of this. at some point I asked why it was so angry at me, what did I do to deserve this. and it said.
"Because you brought ✝ to this ****ty place"
Which is when confusion really set in. I had no option but to say I' had never done such thing, and that I it's impossible for me to do such thing, as I dont practice anything related to spirituality, ever. It told me that i was no one, and I would remain as no one for the rest of my life, and that my life would never be meaningful. "You're **** and belong under my feet" It just disappeared at some point. It wasn't just pure anger, or hatred however. It was as if, it was telling me as a friend. it's like when you screwed up badly and you hear it from your best friend or your own sibling just how badly you screwed up and how horrible you are. and it seemed really ****ed at me for not recognizing it, as if I had forgotten my own best friend / brother.

the question I still ask myself is what it meant with "Because you brought ✝ to this ****ty place" Because ive thought about it. and the only conclusion I could come up with, was Myself. "you brought ✝ into yourself ( this ****ty place ) It was furious, but everything it said was out of good intention and for my own good, like your best friend or sibling would done.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
In accordance to your other dream it seems that a spirit wants you to 'rePENT' and allow the Spirit of Yahushua to protect you from that negative entity.

Black entities could very well be jinn from the Middle East, hence the link to Syria.

Note also, the recent replica's of the Shrines being constructed in Trafalgar Square, London (Apr 19th) and soon Times Square, New York in worship of Baal.

What dream? just to clarify, nothing i've shared on this thread, has been a dream (unless specified as a dream). I don't think I ever mentioned a negative entity either.
Could you elaborate?
Old 07-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
What dream? just to clarify, nothing i've shared on this thread, has been a dream (unless specified as a dream). I don't think I ever mentioned a negative entity either.
Could you elaborate?
This thread...
here
Old 07-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
This thread...
"Link Removed" here
Then why not reply there instead?
Old 07-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
Well i guess. The only way for me to "not be scared" is by becoming more experienced.
that doesn't fit "mathematically" with my thinking.
you might have experiences of any kind...
choose to have experiences that you want to have.
the antidote to fear is love (not power).
power might be driven by fear, so seeking 'invulnerability'
through that avenue of inquiry is misguided (imo).
gain fearlessness through acclimating with peace.

your experiences may already be quite extensive, since the
remainder of your post #14 seem to indicate a "past life"
in which you were involved with these things.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
your experiences may already be quite extensive, since the
remainder of your post #14 seem to indicate a "past life"
in which you were involved with these things.

to add to what I previously said.

the darkness feels like where i belong. it always has been.
first thing I learnt to draw as a kid, were monsters, abstract images and similar things.
the first things I encountered, were shadow people.
the first creatures born from my imagination, were monsters, demons and other dark beings.
first topic I became interested in, were demons.
I imagined monsters and things alike, before I even knew what a demon was, it was only once i learned what a demon was, I realized the similarities demons have to the things I had been imagining.
I've never once had an experience involving something that isn't dark or neutral. any entity that can be defined as "good/holy" I've never seen.
even when it came to role playing, the only characters i've ever had, were demons or other dark beings, any other type of character, felt wrong. throughout my entire life. the only things that have really gotten my interest was related to the darkness.

Even as experiences with dark things, has sometimes left me afraid. I still want to experience more. no matter how scary the things I've experienced have been, this attraction pulls stronger than the fear can repel.
Not only does this attraction pull me towards dark things, but dark things are also pulled towards me as well. it's not something I can simply turn my back on, this attraction. or bond i should call it. runs deeper than emotion, it runs deeper than understanding. it runs so deep there's hardly any way I can describe it.

One of the reasons i'm afraid, is out of care for those around me. if something were to happen to Me. it would destroy the worlds of those around me. if I were to get too involved, it might cause harm to those around me. I care more for those around me than I do for myself

EDIT: Not saying I've never felt attached to religion or holy things. but Ive never had an experience with anything that can be considered holy, if you exclude this one.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Master
one thing to get clear on is that the care you have for your loved ones
is a part of you; essentially, it is you (i believe). you are the love that you feel.
it's something of a misnomer (to my thinking) that you might consider
the welfare of others [loved ones] as something distinct from yourself.
have i expressed that in understandable terms?
do you "resonate" with that idea as true?