Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 27-01-2012, 03:34 PM
iolite

Need help, please

My 14 yo daughter has always been somewhat of a reticent child, if not fearful. Needing hand holding and encouragement. Now in 8th grade, the anxiety of starting new projects.. where to start is sometimes paralyzing. She can do the work and gets good grades, but she lacks the confidence in herself to envisioning accomplishing the task. I am hoping that the EFT veterans out there can help me with the set up and follow up statements. I'll start off with the obvious and maybe some of you can give me some more suggestions:

Even though starting a new project is scary, I completely accept myself
I have confidence in myself that I can do this geography project on Sudan
I easily take notes on Sudan
The essay will be a piece of cake to write
[note from me: she is a natural born writer, writing poetry as young as 6 and she has a short story she wrote in 6th grade that she's working on turning into a novel. All of her teachers have expressed delight in her writing ability]
Even though I get frustrated in math and get 80's when I know the material, I completely accept myself
I feel calm and prepared during my quiz or test
When I have my next test or quiz, I'll easily catch my mistakes
Every quiz or test I'll do well on because I'll catch my mistakes
[Note from me: she does well in math class, understanding each of the concepts, but makes simple mistakes and gets frustrated, I had her work with a math teacher over the summer who works with dyslexic kids and she did not see any signs of dyslexia in her. The teacher did say that my daughter makes simple mistakes mainly because she doesn't have quick recall of times table and she needs to slow down.]
I'd really appreciate it if you guys post any more set up statements and follow-up statements that come to mind.