Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Elfin

Hi... You are seeing the numbers in abundance as part of your DNA de-coding on spiritual journey. Each new number in the sequence will be brought to your attention no matter where you look!!! Feel blessed... And I stress that this is only my own personal experience/ belief..
Old 06-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Knower
This is the nature of the universe and ourselves has spiritual creatures, there is a underpinned reasons for all this events
Old 29-08-2020, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Signs and messages I believe can be presented in different ways.

Two ways are dreams and numbers.

Having had no recollection of any of my dreams since the last one published on this site, about 1 month ago, the universe has begun bombarding me with numbers and sychronicities.

So many that, I can no longer keep track on them.

0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 110, 1110, 1111.

Sychronicities in regards to numbers will take place every single day , maybe more than a dozen of times each day which feels like a bombardment with numbers/messages.

I begun avoiding looking at my phone as I begun feeling overwhelmed by this bombardment of messages and sychronicities in numbers.

Obviously , it is my belief that each sychronicity in numbers and numbers are a message to and for me.

When I stopped looking at my phone, the sychronicities begun appearing in the e-mails I sent and received.

This was taking place daily without an exception.

When I stopped going to my e-mails , sychronicities in numbers appeared on this site and in general on sites visited.

To find my peace of my mind now a bit from this absolutely overwhelming bombardment with messages as it feels for me, I concluded that,

Someone in the spirit world and what can be seen is sending messages and trying to draw my attention to what is included in these messages.

My question is,

What is the point of someone receiving messages through sychronicities in numbers and numbers when they do not understand really what each number means?.

Having said this, my guess/assumption is that, if I did not believe that sychronicities in numbers did not constitute messages, maybe I would have never received any messages in this way.

More than this, not even notice or paid attention to them when they presented themselves to me, each time they did.

Have you ever experienced the receipt of sychronicities in numbers, every single day, more than a dozen maybe times per day and what it feels like a bombardment of sychronicities in numbers and more than a dozen times per day?.

Something that I wonder about is whether having no longer recollection of any of my dreams has anything to do with this overwhelming bombardment of sychronicities in numbers.

In conclusion, what I have, for now, is what I interpreted as a sign of messages sent from the invisible world and for which I want to know the context of them.

This leads me to my next and last question which is, where does another start in regards to these numbers?.

What sources?.

The numbers you see/synchronicities are;
1. Signs you are waking up. Out of the coma we were born into this life.
2. The synchronicities are like a type of binary code if you like, for you spiritual guides to communicate with you for those who do not have the capacity to channel or communicate in any other form. It is like sacred geometry, It''s universal, literally. How can you decipher what they mean? I will PM you with will help.
Don't fight it, go with it, give in to it, surrender to it. It will be ok. Trust yourself and your guides. Why you're being bombarded is because you are ignoring the messages and your guides want your attention. Plus, part of the challenge is to find the answers. However, there are always ones around on the physical plane that can help you
Seek and ye shall find, Ask and ye shall receive.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-08-2020, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
The numbers you see/synchronicities are;
1. Signs you are waking up. Out of the coma we were born into this life.
2. The synchronicities are like a type of binary code if you like, for you spiritual guides to communicate with you for those who do not have the capacity to channel or communicate in any other form. It is like sacred geometry, It''s universal, literally. How can you decipher what they mean? I will PM you with will help.
Don't fight it, go with it, give in to it, surrender to it. It will be ok. Trust yourself and your guides. Why you're being bombarded is because you are ignoring the messages and your guides want your attention. Plus, part of the challenge is to find the answers. However, there are always ones around on the physical plane that can help you
Seek and ye shall find, Ask and ye shall receive.

Tried to PM and Email info...

DENIED...

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Master
My most recent synchronicities were post#444, the clock showing me 11:11
and this morning 777 on the digital barometer. The 777 is the one that has got me in a happy whirl. Very uplifting.

Old 27-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Guide
Question

Something that occurs to me every now and then whilst I am reading and the radio or TV is also on - that the very second I read a fairly obscure word, I also hear it either on the radio or TV!

It always feels a bit magical/other worldly/spooky but, thus far, the word itself never resonates with me so any apparent message is lost on me.

This has occurred so many times now with no insight (and I consider myself quite perceptive with developed intuition) that I now just put it down to a reminder of life being magical!

Anyone else experience this? Any thoughts/feedback?
Old 27-10-2020, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Something that occurs to me every now and then whilst I am reading and the radio or TV is also on - that the very second I read a fairly obscure word, I also hear it either on the radio or TV!

It always feels a bit magical/other worldly/spooky but, thus far, the word itself never resonates with me so any apparent message is lost on me.

This has occurred so many times now with no insight (and I consider myself quite perceptive with developed intuition) that I now just put it down to a reminder of life being magical!

Anyone else experience this? Any thoughts/feedback?
Not words, but numbers for me. It is like a binary code but different. Rather than 0's and 1's, it is a sequence of numbers be it 111 or 1111, 222, 333, 1010 etc. They all have a meaning as it is a language used by higher density beings (angels) to communicate with us. It is mainly apparent if you are waking or awakening.

Old 28-10-2020, 02:52 AM
Master
Numbers abound with me.

I just like numbers.
There was a period in my life where I would have somebody give me 20 numbers before I went to sleep and then in the morning I would recite the numbers, and then recite them backwards (like starting from the 20th number and working forward to the 1st number). Then I moved on from that and gave back the 11th number, then the 10th number and then the 12th number, and then the 9th number and then the 13th number till I reached both ends.

At one place I worked, during lunch time, the guys would try beating me with a calculator. One person would say a number and the person with the calculator would put that number in and square it. I would do it in my head and always win..... except for one time. I asked the calculator guy to reinput the number and square it, and he came up with the same number I did.

If I wake up at night, it usually is 1:11, 1:23, 3:45, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

I started this thread to try and find some answers/insights into my situation, i.e. concerning an unusual WORD (not number) being synchronised by sight and sound the very same second.

I would hence welcome similar WORD experiences with any thoughts/feedback on this word synchronisation. (I have no interest in numbers whatsoever and am actually numerically challenged!)

Perhaps those wishing to post on this occurring with numbers could start another thread on this?
Old 28-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I started this thread to try and find some answers/insights into my situation, i.e.
concerning an unusual WORD (not number) being synchronised by sight and sound the very same second.

I would hence welcome similar WORD experiences with any thoughts/feedback on this word synchronisation.
(I have no interest in numbers whatsoever and am actually numerically challenged!)

Perhaps those wishing to post on this occurring with numbers
could start another thread on this?
Well, good luck with that!
You could start a thread in Judaism and people will start posting about Krishna!
Just pass over what you're not interested in, I say.
Forums can be like that.
You probably meant to say you posted on the thread not started it.
Hope others comment on words.

''DNA de-coding'' how fascinating all this stuff is!
I have no idea what that means, tho!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru