Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 13-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Master

Playing In Dirt

I thought it would be fun to start a thread for those of us who love to grow things in dirt or other solutions (tea mulch, silica, etc).

Examples might be flowers, trees, gardens, vineyards (), cactus, rare species, your specialty, your yard.....anything that grows. And yes, this includes outdoors, indoors, hydroponics and green houses.

Best thing is this forum has members all over the world so when some are in winter, those on the other side of the planet will be starting their growing season.

Personally, when I can't grow things, I love hearing from people who are excited and passionate about what they are growing. It gets me excited even though it's not me!
Old 13-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Master

Personally I can't do a big garden like I used to so I have some tiny tomato plants that I started indoors about a month ago. They have been moved outside now in tiny pots and placed in my wagon where I can tour them around my yard looking for ideal sun/shade spots.

Yesterday I planted 10 more tomato seeds and also I planted some rhubarb seeds in the house. Once they all sprout they will go outside in a shady spot.

If you are interested in tiny tomato plants I might suggest the Sweet and Neat tomatoes that are perfect for the small house/yard or retired family.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Master
dusttt i seam 2 grow thes days lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Master
I've been gardening for the first time ever this year! apart from managing to keep an orchid mostly alive for the past few years. I currently have 3 orchid plants although only one of them is thriving currently, an amaryllis, and then outside my roommate and I have a garden with cilantro, chives, onions, rosemary, dill, potatoes, rhubarb, strawberries, raspberries, and a handful of different kinds of flowers. I have some peas, radishes, and beets in seed form that I need to find containers for still. I've really been enjoying it! going outside every morning starting off my day watering everything and seeing how it's all growing, it's so cool!
Old 13-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
now im not jokin on i remr powin diet cokee in soill coz it diz go faltt it did evn warm fros um reo resoon i end ul getin thess flowrss i did note vn tryn i did wish i cud findd fottos of thm i cud

Old 13-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Master

My experience rainbow is your plants will teach you how to take care of them. Consider them your children, lavishing love on them and they will love you back. I am so excited for you! Please, keep us posted.

Lol, you're right dream jo, dust actually does grow. Coke flowers, right?
Old 13-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Administrator
I love flowers so I always plant them some are just opening up now.everything is delayed because of all the Snow and frost we had here. my late husband was the gardener he could grow anything. I try but I'm not as good

Namaste
Old 13-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
My experience rainbow is your plants will teach you how to take care of them. Consider them your children, lavishing love on them and they will love you back. I am so excited for you! Please, keep us posted.

Lol, you're right dream jo, dust actually does grow. Coke flowers, right?

me 2 tilll it happedd but i nothngss happenn for a esons resons lk pntss llk fod ffood food flowress groe r grow for a resos resonn thy do
maybe coke cud be rt feed on food we grown we dnt no till w we try ut we dnt no tll we tey t 2 day i tryd 2 d a cakee in microwa i dd 1 f tgm box 1s
i tryde ry difetn food colin wen i tryd it e yes it tasts grt butby b y tim i get thru it ill of non lft 2 shre evry 1 on hear

but cokee o shd say soda 1 os a grt of tyn thngss it is u mit get dift flav carotss tomto sos or cabge leterdd popttoss try it u can say its dreams js falt if it goz wong u can
but sat cokee /diet cokee cleans thngss mayb e its gud t groin thngss in soils u cud say
its not goij2 hr t 2 ty 1 patchh o alndd ln landd its not

Old 13-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Gracey

my first peace and love rose opened today! yay!

we planted some of our veggies in our garden the other day. I did it in my bare feet too. I just love to feel the dirt on my feet. soon enough we will be planting our tomatoes. hopefully, they dont get the blight this year. if so, i think next year we will be putting them in giant pots.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:30 PM
Master
My wife handles most of the vegetable gardening. ....I just provide the muscle when serious digging or turning of the soil is required....

I do handle our fruit trees though......we live in a tropical latitude and my favorites are the bananas and mangos....

We have two varieties of mangoes. .....Kent's and Ataulfos....

The Kent's are huge when ripe! ...about a pound each!
Whereas the Ataulfos are the smallest variety of mango

Bananas btw even though they can get huge are NOT a tree....they are a plant related to grass!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!