Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 22-04-2020, 02:30 PM
Seeker

Goddess Brigid

Hopefully I’m posting in the right section...

Has anyone here been guided to work with Brigid (or a similar Deity)? If so, were you guided to her/your Deity via signs and feeling? Feel I’m being guided to work with Brigid, but I’ve always felt a little hesitant to work in the presence of a Deity.

Thank you

Last edited by whimsy_tales : 22-04-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Old 25-04-2020, 05:21 AM
Master

Yes, I Brighid was my goddess for many years. She sent me a dream of her little cow who told me about Brighid. I meditated and did card readings for hours the next day and knew that Brighid was waiting for me. Brighid is a loving deity whose presence can be fairly easily felt. Her festival, of course, is Imbolc and there are special rites to honour her on that evening. She likes fire and she is the goddess of the hearth. She is strong and loving.
Old 27-04-2020, 07:03 AM
Seeker

That’s a beautiful story. Sounds like you were guided to Brighid in a similar way as me Jenny.. I love that you dreamt of her little cow guiding you to her, made me smile. Have always loved cows and feel they show up in my life quite frequently. I’ll be honouring her on Imbolc, which is the 1st of August here in Australia. Planning my altar and have just ordered book ‘Tending Brigid’s Flame’. Loving her warmth. Feeling more at ease now, thanks so much.
Old 28-04-2020, 01:19 AM
Master

Enjoy your time with Brighid!