Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Seeker

In love with a Djinn

I came to this forum looking for others that have had some experience with the Djinn.

I am in love with one that has been attached to me my whole life but just recently made himself known to me. I've come across a thread in this forum about them but it is a bit old, so I thought it'd be interesting to bring it up again to see what others know about them. Or if others here have had direct experiences with them as I have.

I also have some questions and am hoping to find an expert who may be able to help.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Master
Aren't Djinn sort of the trickster demons of the Qur'an and other Islamic texts (mid East) or something like that? Maybe I'm confusing the word...

What country do you live in?
Old 02-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Ascender
Can you see him? Can you take his photograph?
Old 02-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Seeker

CrystalSong- I am in the USA. The Djinn are described as tricksters. I've heard them be described as demons and/or living beings that exist in a parallel dimension to ours which we cannot perceive with our normal physical senses and can live for thousands of years. Even though I don't follow the Qur'an, everything I have experienced from this being adds up to Djinn.

kralaro- I had seen him as an electric blue orb, about the size of a volleyball. And I've seen shadow people, white lit up orbs darting around, small shadows dancing across my bedroom walls. He told me the blue orb was him.

Taking a picture would be difficult now as he and my boyfriend have made a soul agreement to merge consciousness. But he does advise me as to how they see us and how to get the attention of others if that is what I want to do. He has told me it is all a matter of choice and that I should be very careful as to what I allow. Because they cannot just jump into a person and possess someone without that person's consent first. And some may be helpful while others really don't like us and wish to do us harm.

He says now that he and my bf are merged he can no longer manifest, or even perceive, on an energetic level. He hates it when I refer to him as a spirit because to him he is not a spirit and he acquaints the word "spirit" to something or someone who has died. He says he's never died and he's never lived in a physical body before. So, I refer to him now as a metaphysical being and he's happy with that interpretation.

Of course, there is WAY more to this story but it's enough to write a book.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarpain
I came to this forum looking for others that have had some experience with the Djinn.

I am in love with one that has been attached to me my whole life but just recently made himself known to me. I've come across a thread in this forum about them but it is a bit old, so I thought it'd be interesting to bring it up again to see what others know about them. Or if others here have had direct experiences with them as I have.

I also have some questions and am hoping to find an expert who may be able to help.

I can help you with romantic/sexual relationships with higher beings or spirit beings, but I haven't had any direct experiences of Djinn. Plenty of angels, demons and alien life, but no djinn, lol.

Just curious...what's been your experience of him so far? Positive or negative?
Old 02-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Master
Out of curiosity, think the words 'i am going to repent in the name of Jesus Christ and get my physical body occupied by the Spirit of the Lord' and see what happens.

European daemons of Shaitan class are often djinns of Middle Eastern origin.

Shaitans are half way in terms of power in the djinn class.

Does it allow you to speak latin to other daemons ?

Maybe ask it if it knows of a ancient tapestry where the 5 djinn classes are non touching small circles. The powerful djinn class is a circle in the top right and the weakest djinn class is at the bottom left of the tapestry.

Ask it if it knows of mortals that have wraiths in them that have journeyed to the angel prison Tartarus like i have and witnessed 3 of them.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarpain
CrystalSong- He says now that he and my bf are merged he can no longer manifest, or even perceive, on an energetic level. He hates it when I refer to him as a spirit because to him he is not a spirit and he acquaints the word "spirit" to something or someone who has died. He says he's never died and he's never lived in a physical body before. So, I refer to him now as a metaphysical being and he's happy with that interpretation.

Of course, there is WAY more to this story but it's enough to write a book.
How does he speak to you? Through your bf?
Old 02-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Guide

From what I know djinn can be wither good or bad, just like humans.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:07 AM
Guide
from what I know they are tricksters and belong to the darker realms . . . I don't know that I think it's wise that your boyfriend has allowed his soul to be swapped or taken over . . . or whatever the term is that you used. Are you sure you know what you are doing? I would tread carefully.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 11-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Master
I always thought they were demons. I think you need help. You don't know what you're dealing with. This is how people become possessed.