Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Knower

2 Scared !!!

My mum died in August - The closest person ill ever hav in this world. She was my best friend and closest companion. Ive been with my partner (1st n only for 11years) but still closer to my mum.
Ive had loads of experiences like she was right here giving me info. Ive had 10+ dreams of my mum ( I know shes passed, message/ info/ hugs/family that dnt beleive i should know))

I lie i bed 11 everynight / half reading/ half seeing wot I dnt want too. Have crazy lucid / controlling / message dream that i control n understand.

Ive since read n identified 3 friends. Whole families n close friends without trying but after a few drinks xxx
Old 05-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Don't be scared. These are friends and loved ones talking to you.

Well, I can't speak for exactly what you're experiencing, but this is from my experience. The truth is, these spirits aren't much different from us except that they don't have bodies. They still think and feel much like us, in a way. All your family and friends want to do is help you and be close to you. Think of it more as a blessing of their protection.

I've never had lucid dreams like you, but I can talk to spirits, especially loved ones. I used to be very scared. Until one day, I realized, why should I be scared of my family? They're the ones that want to help me. I know it takes some getting used to, but have an open mind, sit down, and let it all happen.

You could try this. Sometimes, if I feel overwhelmed, I tell them all, "Could you just leave me alone, for a while? I promise I'll talk to you, but PLEASE. Just wait for me in the morning, for the love of..." And they let me sleep. If there are persistent ones, I'll either talk to them a bit or one of my spirit guides will protect me from them.

Reply if you still have worries.

EDIT: For the record, I talk to friends and family literally like they're people. They're like visitors, walking into my home, and talking for a bit, and then leaving when the party's over. It's a lot of fun, actually, when you think of it that way.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:16 PM
MMM

would you ever drink and drive?
well, dont mix alcohol and this work