Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 03-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Thanks Tobi and Lucid68.

30 years we were married. He provided proof to me two weeks after his passing that he was with me.

Deepsea xx

There is no doubt he is doing what you say.....I would like to know what proof he sent you...can you say?

Nice thread!
Old 03-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator
It's just so lovely and amazing when our loved ones who have passed over before us, show us the continuation of love, that they are OK, and that they can return to us maybe sometimes to say hello.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:38 PM
deepsea

Oh yes,a simple greeting.
Nothing secret about it.
I was standing in my daughter's garden,mind drifting.
This was two weeks before his funeral.

I heard clearly his voice speak to the right of me,above me and directly into my right ear.

He spoke to me using my nickname which is private.
I received a very clear 'Hey,P****'.

That came through twice. Ken was 6ft tall so he must have had to stoop a little as I am small in height.

The voice had a southern accent with a slight inflection of Aussie in it.
He spent time in Australia many years ago.

My second proof is showing his sense of humour.
I received a message from him through a medium friend.
All I was given was 'You will see him on Saturday'.
Wait for it!
This was not long after his funeral and I was still waiting to hear from the funeral home about collecting his ashes.
The call came on the Saturday morning and down I went to pick them up.
Saturday evening I had the awful job of sorting and packing ashes to send to different relatives who were very close to him.
Some to Australia too.

The penny dropped! The message came back to me.
'You will see him on Saturday night'.

I laughed my head off.

Plus I have a photo taken off the flag covering his coffin.
The Standard Bearer is holding the flag up at half mast as the coffin entered the Crem. It's drapes fall straight down.
My granddaughter took the photo with her mobile.
Brought it down to show me. Out of three photos she had taken,one was blurred.
Slightly blurred. This could have been as she tried to take the photo close up.
But smack bang in the middle of the flag,across the upper white line of the Union Jack was the upper half of his face.
Eyes looked half closed.
But I know his face.

Unfortunately,I put this photo on a couple of sites and shrunk it to fit the requirements for the site.
Bad decision. Daughter has managed to bring it up again slightly.
The face can still be seen but not as clearly as before.

Since then I have dreamed many Lucid dreams where he is by my side.
Most dreams were 'meeting' relatives and friends who have passed over since Ken's death.
He is always with me in these dreams.
Alas,I don't receive many messages from him now but I know he is there with me.

Joan (deepsea)
Old 03-03-2013, 08:40 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It's just so lovely and amazing when our loved ones who have passed over before us, show us the continuation of love, that they are OK, and that they can return to us maybe sometimes to say hello.

Wonderful! I know how you feel,Tobi.
I always think our pets are like our children.
Much beloved!

Joan
Old 03-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator
Yes so true, Joan.
I am so glad to hear that Ken connected with you to show you for sure there is a life beyond. It makes such a difference.
My husband passed in 1999. I had 2 experiences of him contacting me...but unfortunately at the time I was too bound-up in "trying to be scientific" about the possibility of the continuation of life. I was hearing his voice as clear as day -and making up all kinds of rationalisations about "why it might not literally be him" !!
Even when what he said was proved to me a couple of months later, I still was skeptical about what had happened (or rather I wanted to believe, but was held in a "I'm still not really sure" mindset)

It took my dog last year to really completely convince me, and I marvel at that. And the things I have learned since.

My poor husband! He tried so hard to get through to me, as he promised he would do if he could, before he passed! I bet he was rolling his eyes!
I apologised to him recently. And laughed. We always had good humour going so I suppose he knows what a blockhead I can be!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 AM
deepsea

The only time I think I saw my husband was on Xmas day.
I remember receiving a message from him through a medium some time ago.

Ken was asking the medium apparently why I couldn't see him.
Saying he was around me and couldn't understand this.

I arrived back from my daughter's on Boxing day,switched my small Xmas tree on and a couple of lamps. The lights were muted.
In a flash I think I saw a tall man wearing a wide brimmed hat,summer jacket on and dark coloured trousers.
Standing in front of the tree.

He was gone in a flash!
Joan x