Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder

Signs about my relationship

Hi, for the past months, I’ve very sincerely asked for help and guidance on my past relationship (about my ex) and I have literally got the same sign and message for months - it all said that I need to change my point of view on how things are, I’m not looking at the bigger picture. And a very recent sign I keep getting said that sometimes all we can do is just wait for the other person to have clarity. I got this sign after I asked the angels and higher powers and God on what I should do in this situation.

Now let me do a quick explanation, my ex and I broke up on very bad terms. It wasn’t like we were screaming and insulting each other, more like she gave me a very very cruel reason to break up. And we haven’t spoke since then. So ever since I have been asking for help and clarity on this situation, and I hate her for doing this to me. The hate is so strong I had to turn to the angels.

So now I have gotten the message from them, it makes me even more confused. What other point of view is there? I have LITERALLY thought of every reason and possibility as to why she might done this. But still I’m getting signs and messages saying I need to change my point of view. How? Does that mean I should stop hating her so much? What is the bigger picture? And by telling me that I need to wait for her to wake up to her mistakes (I’m guessing that’s what it meant) how am I supposed to look at the bigger picture? How does this all connect?

Any help or just simple advice/opinion would be GREATLY appreciated. Because you never know when someone’s simple answer is the truth :). Again thank you. I just feel like I’m missing something here and the angels keep hinting at me but I’m just not getting it at all.

By the way I have also gotten strong signs that I will end up being with her, I just don’t know how am I supposed to look at things the way the angels want me to. If anyone was in my situation they would’ve hate her as much as I do.

There really isn’t any excuse on what she did - NONE. And let me be honest with you, there’s no way I can EVER forgive her on that. NEVER.
Old 29-09-2018, 03:25 AM
Experiencer

John Smith.. The angels never gave you a time frame right. They said one day you would reunite again. This doesn't mean it will happen right now. Part of your journey might be to learn to forgive. Learn to stand on your own two feet without her. It is time for you to concentrate on you. Reflect on your needs. This is what the angels are telling me to share with you.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013

So now I have gotten the message from them, it makes me even more confused. What other point of view is there? I have LITERALLY thought of every reason and possibility as to why she might done this. But still I’m getting signs and messages saying I need to change my point of view. How? Does that mean I should stop hating her so much? What is the bigger picture? And by telling me that I need to wait for her to wake up to her mistakes (I’m guessing that’s what it meant) how am I supposed to look at the bigger picture? How does this all connect?

Hi,

The point of view to change, elevate may be a better term, is your animosity towards her. For what ever reason she dumped you. She may even have had a reason for doing it in a nasty way instead of in a nice way. Kind of like to make sure you got the message clearly.

There is always a bigger picture. Even a bigger picture above the next one. For your own well being, it is best to stop hating her in any way. These things will eat you up energetically speaking and mess up any worth while future potentials you have with other girls.

I also want to say that as eternal souls, some number of life times from now, it is very natural to expect you will be with her again. Not this life time.

Best Wishes,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
John Smith.. The angels never gave you a time frame right. They said one day you would reunite again. This doesn't mean it will happen right now. Part of your journey might be to learn to forgive. Learn to stand on your own two feet without her. It is time for you to concentrate on you. Reflect on your needs. This is what the angels are telling me to share with you.

Thank you very much. This is what I was thinking too. It’s just so hard since I really miss her a lot to be honest.
By the way are you a psychic teller? It felt like you are. I love it when you said “this is what the angels are telling me to share with you” really gives me a lot more confirmation!

By the way, I recently kept seeing grey feathers and when I looked it up the meaning really felt like a message to me, here’s what it said:
Have you fallen out with a friend, argued with your partner, or not spoken to a relative in years? The mysterious appearance of a grey feather may suggest it’s time to make amends and put your differences aside.

If you know deep down that you can mend a broken relationship, do everything in your power to resolve the conflict, even if you know it’s not your fault. Sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and say “let’s fix this.”

Sometimes, big falls outs can be completely out of your hands. If this is the case and you know nothing you do will heal the problem, don’t be too hard on yourself. Sometimes all you can do is wait for the other person to see the error of their ways and hope they come to you.

So I think I definitely need to stop the hate. And like you said, maybe just wait for her and work on my journey meanwhile since there’s nothing I can do.

What do you think?
Old 29-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The point of view to change, elevate may be a better term, is your animosity towards her. For what ever reason she dumped you. She may even have had a reason for doing it in a nasty way instead of in a nice way. Kind of like to make sure you got the message clearly.

There is always a bigger picture. Even a bigger picture above the next one. For your own well being, it is best to stop hating her in any way. These things will eat you up energetically speaking and mess up any worth while future potentials you have with other girls.

I also want to say that as eternal souls, some number of life times from now, it is very natural to expect you will be with her again. Not this life time.

Best Wishes,
John

Hi, what do you mean not this lifetime? I specifically asked for a sign. Those are never wrong. And how do you even know it’s a number of lifetimes from now? But you are all right, I should stop hating her. For whatever reason the angels really wants me to stop this.
Old 29-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
Hi, for the past months, I’ve very sincerely asked for help and guidance on my past relationship (about my ex) and I have literally got the same sign and message for months - it all said that I need to change my point of view on how things are, I’m not looking at the bigger picture. And a very recent sign I keep getting said that sometimes all we can do is just wait for the other person to have clarity. I got this sign after I asked the angels and higher powers and God on what I should do in this situation.

Now let me do a quick explanation, my ex and I broke up on very bad terms. It wasn’t like we were screaming and insulting each other, more like she gave me a very very cruel reason to break up. And we haven’t spoke since then. So ever since I have been asking for help and clarity on this situation, and I hate her for doing this to me. The hate is so strong I had to turn to the angels.

Any help or just simple advice/opinion would be GREATLY appreciated. Because you never know when someone’s simple answer is the truth :). Again thank you. I just feel like I’m missing something here and the angels keep hinting at me but I’m just not getting it at all.

By the way I have also gotten strong signs that I will end up being with her, I just don’t know how am I supposed to look at things the way the angels want me to. If anyone was in my situation they would’ve hate her as much as I do.

There really isn’t any excuse on what she did - NONE. And let me be honest with you, there’s no way I can EVER forgive her on that. NEVER.

Also I should include that, recently I have found out that everytime I think uplifting and warm things about her subconsciously, like when I think I’m gonna be with her and whatever I’m giving through right now is all gonna be in the past. Then I start seeing angel numbers. Right before I have these thoughts. And I didn’t even know I had them, but since people said that you should focus on your thoughts before seeing a sign, I really started paying attention. And that’s what I mostly was thinking before seeing signs and angel numbers.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

John Smith.. It is fascinating you mention grey feathers as I noticed at my door Friday two soft baby grey feathers. I normally see Black ones and have experienced several messages through them. Also things like playing cards or cards of humanity blown at my feet in the middle of the city.
Point is I don't know what I am. I call myself a lighthouse. I believe that angels, guides and other sentient beings speak through me. It is not me I am simply the vessel.
My gifts are getting stronger all the time. I was drawn to your post like a moth. I knew I must give you the above message. :)
Old 29-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
John Smith.. It is fascinating you mention grey feathers as I noticed at my door Friday two soft baby grey feathers. I normally see Black ones and have experienced several messages through them. Also things like playing cards or cards of humanity blown at my feet in the middle of the city.
Point is I don't know what I am. I call myself a lighthouse. I believe that angels, guides and other sentient beings speak through me. It is not me I am simply the vessel.
My gifts are getting stronger all the time. I was drawn to your post like a moth. I knew I must give you the above message. :)

And you have no idea how much I appreciate that! Thank you for the insightful reply.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

No John thank your angels. I am simply the vessel. I believe we can all be lighthouses if we just let ourselves. Not sure but I got something else this time when reading your message. It said the following.
Don't let pain fester, the more it festers the more it turns into a boil and then puts. Family conflict is like that too. It festers away until you can no longer find the band aide. So perhaps take this time to remove the scab delve deep and heal from within. Not just the top surface. Forgive your mother.. Until you do relationships are going to be difficult. This is about your maternal connection. She was sick. You understand?
Old 29-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
No John thank your angels. I am simply the vessel. I believe we can all be lighthouses if we just let ourselves. Not sure but I got something else this time when reading your message. It said the following.
Don't let pain fester, the more it festers the more it turns into a boil and then puts. Family conflict is like that too. It festers away until you can no longer find the band aide. So perhaps take this time to remove the scab delve deep and heal from within. Not just the top surface. Forgive your mother.. Until you do relationships are going to be difficult. This is about your maternal connection. She was sick. You understand?

Thank you for replying back. How do you mean when you said “forgive my mother” she has always been the most important and the most loved person of my life. So I’m a little confused. You’re right on the “sick” part. She indeed was diagnosed of a very ill disease last year. But I think you might need to enlighten me a little more on that part :)