Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Experiencer

Thank you BlackRaven I lost all of my loved ones in a span of ten years, but I have a very different outlook on those I have lost. I was ecstatic when they passed they got to go home and I was so happy for them. I communicated with my mom even while she was in a coma. We had a deal though. When the time came she would go and not hang on for us. It was very painful to watch my grandmother hang on for the love of her life and I didnt want to watch my mom go through that. Life works in funny ways though, even with her being terminally ill we where not ready with the paper work and a few other loose ends. So I went in and told her I need you to hang on for me so I can get things in order. As soon as everything was official and taken care of I informed her and she passed away within an hour spiritually and her body a few hours after that. I did the same thing with my mother in law though I didnt have enough time with her :(. I tried to help her let go of the anger and stop living in the past. She was a very young soul though and she had a lot of trouble with forgiveness. All my family members came to visit me within hours of passing and when all the women I loved passed on they brought me Astral to a place just outside of heaven and we all had a nice conversation though I cant remember the content. What mattered most to me was that they where all so very happy and joking and laughing together. Some would say it was my wishful thinking that created the dream, but while I was there one of my moms old boyfriends opened a door and yelled at me that I dont belong there and that they had no right bringing me there. I had no idea he had passed away or that his first wife had passed. When I woke up I did a search and sure enough he had passed a year prior from a heart attack and his first wife had also passed. That was enough confirmation to verify the reality of it to me.

I love sharing my experiances with others because I always hope people can take solace from it. The only thing in life anyone should fear is fear itself. It lowers your vibration and attracts negativity.

Namaste`
Old 03-07-2018, 08:52 PM
Administrator
Spirit can see and hear us that is why if you want to talk to them they will hear you. if you are thinking of them they draw close to you.but they are not with you all the time.
you don't have to speak out loud to them because they are just a Thought a way.

Namaste
Old 05-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Thank you BlackRaven I lost all of my loved ones in a span of ten years, but I have a very different outlook on those I have lost. I was ecstatic when they passed they got to go home and I was so happy for them. I communicated with my mom even while she was in a coma. We had a deal though. When the time came she would go and not hang on for us. It was very painful to watch my grandmother hang on for the love of her life and I didnt want to watch my mom go through that. Life works in funny ways though, even with her being terminally ill we where not ready with the paper work and a few other loose ends. So I went in and told her I need you to hang on for me so I can get things in order. As soon as everything was official and taken care of I informed her and she passed away within an hour spiritually and her body a few hours after that. I did the same thing with my mother in law though I didnt have enough time with her :(. I tried to help her let go of the anger and stop living in the past. She was a very young soul though and she had a lot of trouble with forgiveness. All my family members came to visit me within hours of passing and when all the women I loved passed on they brought me Astral to a place just outside of heaven and we all had a nice conversation though I cant remember the content. What mattered most to me was that they where all so very happy and joking and laughing together. Some would say it was my wishful thinking that created the dream, but while I was there one of my moms old boyfriends opened a door and yelled at me that I dont belong there and that they had no right bringing me there. I had no idea he had passed away or that his first wife had passed. When I woke up I did a search and sure enough he had passed a year prior from a heart attack and his first wife had also passed. That was enough confirmation to verify the reality of it to me.

I love sharing my experiances with others because I always hope people can take solace from it. The only thing in life anyone should fear is fear itself. It lowers your vibration and attracts negativity.

Namaste`

Compendium - I believe I know how you feel when you say you were happy when your loved ones got to go home. My 94-year-old father-in-law just passed away in his own home surrounded by family. Of course there were a lot of tears, but I didn't cry. I just felt relief for him because he had suffered for so long and seemed to keep holding onto life for the adult children in the family, even though everyone was fine. He lived almost 20 years longer than his wife.

I liked reading about your astral travel experience. It is very interesting to say the least.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Experiencer

I am sorry for your families loss. It is painful for us when those we love move on from this physical realm. It is important for them to understand this seperation is only temporary and though it seems like forever it really goes so fast. I like to see it as I have extra champions in heaven. I talk to my loved ones often, we laugh and joke and tell funny stories about them in my house, sometimes I hear them laugh with us or their responses. My children especially find comfort in this.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:17 AM
Pathfinder

i was complaining about someone who past away (the topic of a past event came up in conversation and i still had strong feelings about a particular time) well the person who past away, came to me in a dream a few days later to tell me that the situation wasn't all their fault - so that's enough for me to know that - Yes they hear us!
Old 07-07-2018, 04:03 AM
Experiencer

Autumn i had a lot of anger towards my family that has past on and the worst thing was I had to deal with it. I knew they were watching it all and once i was done I felt and still feel horrible about it. Even though I have apologized not a single one has visited since.:(
Old 07-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

You have a right to feel angry. Your human. Don't feel bad about it. Maybe light a candle as a sign of peace for them. Regardless of how you feel about them.
It might help you heal :)
Old 14-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I am sorry for your families loss. It is painful for us when those we love move on from this physical realm. It is important for them to understand this seperation is only temporary and though it seems like forever it really goes so fast. I like to see it as I have extra champions in heaven. I talk to my loved ones often, we laugh and joke and tell funny stories about them in my house, sometimes I hear them laugh with us or their responses. My children especially find comfort in this.

Thank you Compendium. I appreciate your sentiments.
Old 14-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnGold
You have a right to feel angry. Your human.

Right on.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Knower
My husband died just over a week ago and I really thought I might feel him around me. I could feel his mother when she passed. I could hear her voice and even speak to her but with my beloved husband there's nothing. We were married for 47 years. Nothing can ever be the same again for me. I have spoken to him and cried a lot for him but still there's nothing not even a little sign that he can hear me. When he died I told him I'd be alright and that he didn't have to worry about me. He went peacefully but a he was a little reluctant to part. I had to tell him it was ok.