Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 05-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Vywamus - 101 Spirit FM

Posted: Tue Oct 24th, 2006 07:41 am @ SpiritHub.org

Vywamus - 101 Spirit FM

Simon: Vywamus, what general message do you have for us Lightworkers today?

Vywamus: Hold still... Let me look within you and check! Greetings, Lightworkers! A little joke there to begin our discussion. I am Vywamus, a friend in Spirit, and I am here to share with you the wonders of your own beauty, your own light, your own Soul. I am here to help you dispel the myths and illusions of your reality, to help you realize the greater love and light of your own Inner Being.

It is true that when we in Spirit connect with you on the Earth plane, we really do look within you, with your permission of course, to find the clearest mental channel in which to inspire you with our love and light. Like you, we too seek the clearest channels when we attune our radios, you could say, and we are easily drawn to those of you who transmit the highest frequencies of love and light in your plane of reality. We match our frequencies with yours as best as we can...

Now, this is funny, for the channel here just moments ago "lost" his Internet connection here, but not before he was quickly reminded to right-click and copy this document! This is yet another example of what can happen when one loses focus, and it ain't Vywamus here who lost his focus! Haha! In all Heavenly humor, I love him so, and all is well! Now, back to our friendly discussion.

We match our frequencies, and this is done simply though a pure focus of love and light, to the exclusion of all else that may interfere. Psychic interference is very easy for "High-Level Guides" to bypass in the process of channeling, as we are already "above" the interference, anyhow, and thus we can clearly see through the clouds and veils of denser realities.

This reminds me of my earlier message through this channel on trust. Here, a lack of self-trust will in a sense rust and corrode your connection with your Divine Self and the Angels and Guides, and this is why trust is a "must." Only in a sense of Divine Responsibility is trust an absolute requirement in all true connections and communications. Whom should you trust? Ask yourself, "Who comes first?" and silently await an inner answer. YOU come first, my friends! You cannot trust God, Vywamus nor anyone else unless you first learn to trust in yourself and your natural ability as a channel of Love, Light and Truth!

Learn to trust more in your natural abilities to give and receive love and light, and you will come to know the essence of what a true channel is. You are already such a channel, but in order for you to truly believe this you would need to practice reaching the feeling of TRUST which resides in your Soul. You can even take little steps, every day, and in fact this is what most High-Level Spirit Guides would advise, for we know the value of developing self-confidence in your abilities.

I, Vywamus, will gladly help you attune your mental radio to 101 Spirit FM, if that is what you desire. (It is one of my favorite stations, by the way!) Our understanding is that many Lightworkers want that particular station! It is broadcast directly to your hearts, so if you plan on tuning in I suggest that you get out of your mind and into your HEART! If someone comes along and exclaims, "You are outta your mind!" you can reply, "Yes I AM, as I am listening to 101 Spirit FM, which means that I am tuned into my JOY! I am tuned into my HEART!"

Simon: I love it! Thank you, Vywamus, friend!

Vywamus: One more thing--and you are welcome! I, Vywamus, trust that you are all well, that ALL IS WELL, and that I am delighted to share my messages with friends on the Earth plane.

Vywamus out!
Old 05-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Ladofthelight

Thanks for the message, Simon... Your efforts are appreciated!
Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Thanks for the message, Simon... Your efforts are appreciated!

Bless you, Ladofthelight. I appreciate you as well, my friend!
Old 06-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Seeker

Thank you so much, your message was full of light, easy for the oap to understand and interpret.

*** We match our frequencies, and this is done simply though a pure focus of love and light *** (dont know how to quote)! Is it that simple? Is that all we have to do to raise our vibrations? I have sat for ages, trying to imagine this, that and lots of other ritual exercises to be in a place where I can meet those close to home. Do we complicate communication?

Vywamus, you must be so much fun to be around
Old 06-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Simon Karlos

Hello Llwyncwn!

Yes, it is really that simple. Yes, the intellect often complicates matters. The rituals serve their purpose, for growth and experience, and then we find that we do not need them as much... And then we find that we really don't need them at all! That is the "Master Level," which, throughout the incarnational journey is always with us, but which we don't truly recognize and appreciate until we learn to integrate with our Inner Being.

Now, it is always simple to spiritually connect, but this is not to say that we generally find it easy. The easiness part depends fully on one's willingness and trust in their innate ability. A little willingness can go a long way, as I'm sure you've experienced at times in your life.

Thanks for your positive feedback, my friend. I am open to share any insights, ideas and messages with you that may serve you. Your attitude is delightful, and you're very welcome. -Kar
Old 06-03-2011, 01:52 AM
Ladofthelight

Might I add, that our ego is what makes this some time seem "so difficult"...

Step outside of the illusion that you have of yourself and realize how easy it is to just "BE"! :-)

You will begin to see, better, FEEL it in others along your journey...

Thanks agian, Simon, for your offerings here, you have been a great addition to this "community". As we all realize the beauty and safety of "the light" the tides will continue to turn more and more rapidly!

Love.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

True, Lad. Intellect is ego; part of it. Being is certainly the key idea.

It's funny, for fun I decided to Google "Vywamus through Simon" to re-read some of my messages from years ago, and I found the above one and others at SpiritHub.org. I signed-in there again, after nearly four-and-half years, and posted a Hello.

You're welcome. Thanks for your great insights, I really enjoy them!

Last edited by Simon Karlos : 06-03-2011 at 05:07 AM.
Old 29-06-2011, 08:29 PM
CentaurSage

Very nice channeling. My father used to channel Vywamus!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Ascender

Who is Vywamus?