Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 08-04-2011, 03:56 AM
ZeroPointField

Mac, you just seemed a little condescending in the way you phrase certain things, so I felt insulted and got defensive. If I'm wrong, my bad.

Foodmuse - Again, I really appreciate the ideas behind what you're saying, but I still don't understand how it has anything to do with this conversation. I feel like you're trying to "teach" me something and that you DO have good intentions, but it feels a bit out of place.

Triner, I think CERN and the science behind matter and gravity is completely fascinating, but this whole thread has kind of gone sour for me. Hopefully I'll catch you around in another thread.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Woohoo! My favorite channeled group, the 9D pleiadians (through Wendy Kennedy) are saying anti-gravitic technology will be released, probably in about 9 months. Most governments possess this technology already but it has been suppressed.

I've been intending for my reality to include free or very very cheap energy in the near future for everyone. I hope this also means this type of technology won't be suppressed for much longer either.

Then ask her what companies we should invest in now. Or is that information being suppressed?
Old 08-04-2011, 05:24 AM
7he4uthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
More than decades. Look at some of the work of Osborne Reynolds, and John Worrell Keely from the mid-1800's to early 1900's. Some say this dates back to Atlantis. Look at W. Scott Elliott's books on Atlantis and Lemuria. They are on sacred-texts.com and are supposed to be some of the most accurate. Also Edgar Cayce on Atlantis. They both talk about flying ships that used this technology.

[model a]

we had this tech before this planet was formed
its not new

the effects of its use can be seen all over the world
polar shift
earthquakes

it will likley be used to reset the planetary axis back to zero
tell me what technology created and set the universe in order ?

its too late to invest, were getting rid of money and the system will collapse
but science applications international was a big player in the usa with admiral ilman? who was inducted from naval intel
http://cropcircle.tribe.net/thread/0cbba976-f39d-413f-b622-9d90f5fb3d5e

youre about 30 yrs too late to invest
weve taken all the gravey already

when the tech is used those with access will reduce earth population by nearly 98% as ppl arent needed in mass quantities anymore
the planet is being restructured with this teck
noticed th rise of a new continent recently ?
Old 08-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
Then ask her what companies we should invest in now. Or is that information being suppressed?
Ha! I don't know. The focus of the message wasn't investment tips.

This kind of technology already exists and has for years but has been suppressed. The message says there is enough momentum in mass consciousness now to allow it to come out into the open. They indicated the reason for this was the nuclear power troubles in Japan. People are now wanting a source of power more in alignment with their health and the health of the planet.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:15 PM
7he4uthor

dont confuse antigravity with energy sources
bad science
antigravity uses uranium as a power source
its not ''' zeropoint energy '''' that is a newage hoax

those who use this tech will almost inevitably continue to dump the spent fuel on earth, in the new 'goldenage' the hunter-gatherer-cavemen wont know it though.

while saucers drop spent radioactive fuel on their huts
they will be chasing rabbits

looking up and worshipping gods/god

unless this cycle can be broken !
Old 08-04-2011, 07:49 PM
ZeroPointField

7he4uthor, I think it's time to take your crazy pills.

Seriously, are you just making stuff up or do you actually believe the insanity that you're saying? I'm sorry if someone thinks I'm being rude with this one, but this is just goofy. It's people like you that give anything to do with this stuff a bad name.

Quote:
we had this tech before this planet was formed

<---Do I even have to explain what's wrong with this one??

Quote:
the effects of its use can be seen all over the world
polar shift
earthquakes

??? How could you possible know this even if it made any sense at all?

Quote:
when the tech is used those with access will reduce earth population by nearly 98% as ppl arent needed in mass quantities anymore
the planet is being restructured with this teck
noticed th rise of a new continent recently ?

??!!!?!??!???!?!?!?...???!?!??.. ???!??!... oh, and I almost forgot... ??!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!???!@?!??!??@@?!?@@?!??!@?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT is WRONG with you? To come on here and talk about theories, no matter how crazy they are, is one thing. I can understand that. I like to entertain the idea of some pretty crazy theories sometimes just for the sake of discussion.

But to come in here spouting this ABSOLUTE INSANITY as if you're somehow an authority on what you're saying is absolute fact... It's more than irresponsible and I don't know whether to feel more pity or more anger towards this.

I've seen a number of easily influenced people over the years who will believe someone like you MERELY because you stated it as if it was true, and then they become a bunch of looney toons too...so unless you wanna talk about this stuff by clearly stating it's just some theory you read somewhere instead of like it's absolute fact, please keep this drivel to yourself for the good of sane people everywhere.

Freakin' unbelievable...
Old 09-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he4uthor
dont confuse antigravity with energy sources
bad science
antigravity uses uranium as a power source
I went back and listened to the message to clarify this in my mind. They were speaking of "antigravitic energy". It does not use nuclear power as an energy source. The channeled message refers to nuclear power as an unbalanced source not in alignment with humanity. They want us to "pulse out" or intend that we will discover energy sources that are in alignment with our health and the health of the planet.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Master

I'm going to add this as an aside. No less controversial I'm sure than my OP.

Quote:
This is all a stunning fulfillment of what Fulford has been saying for at least two years: namely that there would be a defeat of the Federal Reserve and a restructuring of the international financial system to give more leverage to China.

Fulford's platform has always been that this would directly pave the way for the release of many classified technologies -- including free energy -- as well as a massive increase in prosperity for the average person once the corruption is rooted out.
This is a snippet from the most recent entry of David Wilc_ock's blog but I also read what is being referred to on Benjamin Fulford's blog a few months ago. You can consider them to be conspiracy theorists if you like and dismiss it based upon that alone. I like that the channeled information I heard last week from my favorite source agrees with it. I have synchronicities when it comes to odd information like this. I always enjoy it.

Is it true? I don't know. I want it to be. I feel it is. Time will tell.