Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Master
hey rose...go to chat!!!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 22-09-2006, 02:35 AM
rose

mother goose...i always imagined child birth as being one of the most powerful things a human being can go through. i'm not a mum, as you, know, but i admire mothers so much. come to think of it, dad's have an important job also.
Old 22-09-2006, 02:42 AM
Master
child birth part wasn't the worst part..it was the PREGNANCY! lol Child birth was a welcome relief!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 22-09-2006, 02:44 AM
rose

hey MG, i went to chat but can't find you :)
Old 23-09-2006, 06:29 PM
~Jay~

A good article I found on ascension....

http://www.salrachele.com/webarticles/ascension.htm
Old 24-09-2006, 07:36 AM
dreamer

Hey Pounamu,

keep us posted. Imagine you have whatever amount of money you would like already in your bank account, feel the wealth, it's uncanny, might take a bit of time but it will come if you spend the time intending it.
Old 26-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Lapis

The Ascension Process

I just noticed that Karen Bishop has returned (after this past week) an written a new "energy alert" that's talking about something that to me and many others, has become blatantly, painfully clear. That is what she's calling "the gap" or the "Manifestation of the Gap". The gap is what some of us had been talking about how hard it's gotten to go out into the "world" out there just to do the necessary shopping every few weeks! It's physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally painful and frustrating to have to reenter the old 'normal' lower vibrating world when at home, you are living in a totally different (far better) energy and consciousness.

The gap.......between these 2 realities and groups of people is only going to continue growing which will cause both sides discomfort when we try to go back to shop or whatever we need to do still in the old world/reality. At the moment I'm working non-physically (meaning I'm intending and using my imagination and expecting a different reality for myself) to create a way for me to physically move out of California. I feel my Work here has finished recently and I want out in a big way! I don't have the money to do this now so I'm having to get creative on other levels, which is what we're supposed to be learning how to do anyway!!!

I don't want to be here any longer. I don't want to be stuck in an overpopulated city (like I am currently) that has nothing for me in a higher sense and this feeling is pretty mutual at this point. I want to live closer to Nature and much farther away from masses of people. Anyone else feeling like they're literally getting pressured right out of your old physical living location? If so, pay attention because I feel that more big changes are heading our way - sooner rather than later.

Anyway Karen B's latest energy alert is worth reading, as they all are imo, so here's another link. What are you going to create for yourself?

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm

Last edited by Lapis : 26-09-2006 at 09:18 PM.
Old 27-09-2006, 09:57 AM
~Jay~

Wow yes, Lapis, I have most certainly been feeling much the same way about where I'm living too - hence one of my 'rants/ramblings' on another forum, hehe!

Although I'm not right next to a city, it's still an over-populated area of the country I live in, with rising crime rates and bad behaviour, and I feel more and more claustrophobic living here. I long for the sea - or any large stretch of water for that matter! But my dilemma is moving away from all the family & friends.....I could possibly cope with just me & the hubby doing that, but I can't do it to the kids.

I really do wish for a quiet little village location, with a large garden so I can really get to grips with growing my own fruit & veg, taking long walks in the countryside or on the beach, and not battling every day with aggressive drivers or shoppers etc..etc.. which I'm finding harder & harder to do.

I also long to be surrounded by other spiritually-minded people, and it's one reason I really look forward to my development circle meetings on Tuesday evenings. How I love being with those guys!

*sigh* I can dream, can't I?
Old 27-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Pounamu

Yes, I would love to be in close communion with spiritual people too. Its nice to be in a forum like this; but it would be truly nice to be able to live in a spiritual community that was well harmonised and peaceful... The Spiritual School of Ascension people were aiming at the eventual formation of ascending communities... its something that needs a good lot of training in unity-oriented living; as if the participants are still harbouring a significant amount of disharmonious karma, harm results and the community does not last very long. SSOA have a detailed course they offer to people who feel called to pioneer the setting up of such communities.

But generally speaking, the SSOA people recommend getting away from cities as places that will become more and more difficult for ascenders to keep ascending in, and eventually dangerous places for anyone to be in, for the disease and desperation that will develop in them. The open country, or by a lake or ocean, where one can grow one's own food and be at peace in Nature, are recommended. Eventually disease and civil unrest are expected to make travel and getting supplies difficult as things generally start grinding to a halt; so we are advised to re-establish ourselves in a suitable spot and become as self-sufficient as possible, before things get tough in the cities.
That may sound alarmist; but how otherwise are we to warn of forseen conditions - which many here are seeing the signs of anyway?
Old 27-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Lapis

This morning my Mom and I went out to do some fall shopping and it was so obvious that just in the past couple of weeks (well everything's changed again with that potent Solar Eclispe/Fall Equinox last week!!) it's gotten much more physically painful going out there. Sometimes it actually feels like there's not enough oxygen when I first step out into the lower energies. My Mom had an extra hard time in it this morning, so all this is getting......rather difficult.

I'd suggest following your inner guidance Jaycee about where to move. If you're feeling a call to be near water, and I am too, then try to do that. Don't forget though that there could be the problem of rising ocean levels. I was shown this in 1992 when I asked where I should move in the USA. An native American womans hand appeared over a map of the USA and flowed from the northeast edge all the way down the east coast and across the south and up the whole west coast of the country. Her opened hand indicated how far inland (150 + miles) the ocean's or massive flooding would probably happen. I trust what I was shown so long before I'd heard of any of this sort of business.

Jaycee you asked jokingly I know, that you could "dream" couldn't you? Yes dream, imagine, intend, expect and create what you know is best for you and your family. Dreaming is the beginning of creating the reality you desire. That's the non-physical work I'm doing to get Mom, me and the 2 cats out of Calif. and farther east and farther up in elevation. I just might move to the area where Karen B. is. She's only a couple hundred miles exactly due east from where I am now. Who knows, but I sense that by our moving to physical locations we're drawn to no matter how strange, we're actually creating the first of those same-energy communities Pounamu and Karen and others are talking about.

I sense that these new higher energy physical locations, and then the small groups that move to them, will be received by only matching the energies in ourselves anyway! Like matching/attracting only like energies etc.

For the past 2 years or so now, I've felt that the Internet and precious forums like this one, are the first ways and means for us to connect with each other from around the globe. To talk with each other, complain to each other, love each other, respect each other, be so unbelievably happy to actually reconnect with other incarnate humans who are Energy Family after so many long decades of feeling like the only one of your "kind" on the planet! The next natural step will be to physically, and also from that higher dimension, connect with others of our same-energy Groups and live in the same locations.

This reminds me of some higher level something I've seen (remembered) where all the blue people live in the blue area. All the green people live in the green area, and all the purple people live in the purple area and so on and so on. They're all manifesting in themselves higher dimensional 5D energy/consciousness, but they're drawn to regroup with the color Group that most closely matches them energetically. I feel this happening already.

Yes, we don't want to have to talk about the strong probability that physical reality will/could get pretty wild and unpleasant but......it is a strong probability whether we like it or not. I wasn't much impressed with all the horrific inner work, Ascension 'stuff', I had to transmute during my Phase One period, but there it is! Do it and move on and this is going to happen in the physical world too. Just don't forget that you've lightened your personal load enough now to exist at a level slightly above what's going on out there! This will become super important so get real familiar with how the bouncing back and forth between 2 worlds, 2 realities, 2 dimensions feels to you so you can flip and change in an instant when needed.
Closed Thread