Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Master
I just want to add that "beliefs" became "stories" somewhere in the thread and this was made clear to me that it is not a replacement word in the context that I have brought up this subject.
For me anyways

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 15-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Hi Swami,
I don't get the relevance of your last post. You are talking about changing our story, not letting go of stories, and you seem to allow that to happen based on a bigger story:
". The other beings we encountered who live beyond the veils said stuff about letting go of "the small story" , and writing a Vision about being open to, manifesting, and living in "the Big Story". Very useful tools for giving our minds structures to grasp onto , things to aim high for, and ways to see how we were doing , and reformulate as we went along ."
That's what I'm talking about but it's getting lost in a sea of words.

Did you mean you were talking about the same thing I was , facilitating mutations in our stories? Not beliefs?

Beleifs are something I think should be somewhat expendable , let-go-able, like our old, personal stories . This was/is about releasing old ways of thinking based on blind faith, belief, and what other people tell you . It's about using internal vision and/or guidance and/or experience as the foundation of discovering a bigger 'story' than the ones we grew up with regarding what this world is and who we are, or what we are told by books or leaders , though as I've said, I've come across a few beings who have some visions that I take parts of and use as models to work with .
About finding and following your own Spirit first and foremost , that's what I should emphasize it always coming back around to , but I just think everybody knows that, and I sail away on my wordy way ....