Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 16-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Aristotle Hit The Bottle

Birds are wonderful creatures to communicate with. They are known as psychopomps (Greek) which means they can provide a bridge between the 2 worlds. Many ancient shamans knew the importance of birds and made great efforts to learn their language. They developed 'Green Language' to learn the secrets of our feathered friends.
I hope you continue to have such lovely experiences with them. Perhaps there is a hidden message in it all for you.

Thanks
Old 27-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Knower
This morning when I got up at seven, we still had the windows open over night and it was 66 degrees inside and 58 outside and I heard this strange loud whistling sound. So I went out front and looked up into a large maple tree and there right above me staring at me was a large barn owl. Wow, again, it was if I was interacting with a spirit realm again. Of course my words are useless to the owl, but his sound was very attractive to me.
Then I went over to feed the birds and squirrels, as on each morning.
Old 16-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Master
I have a feeder as I am inclined to feed the birds and offer them some aid, especially in the winter.

When I go outside with the crew, doggie and cats, and interact vocally with them... exclaiming when the cats show off racing up a tree and jumping back down, and such... very often here come some birds too to watch and twitter and chat. They're not ignorant of who fills the feeder with suet or Seed. Or leftover scraps of bread.
The other morning, here comes the BluJay, landing and tapping at the window on the air conditioner, peering in. Reminding me that the bird bath eeds to be refilled, or whatever.

One morning a few Springs ago, I went out to fill a feeder. Here are these very young sparrow types, maybe five or more of them and very tiny, just out of the nest, who just stood there a couple of feet away from me on the tree branches, balling me out noisily for taking so long!
Obviously too young too be wary of me, and giving me heck!

Who, I observed, had a nice feast of millet and sunflower, as I departed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Ascender
My house is surrounded by big old trees that the surrounding birds like to gather in and sing. On a beautiful day its like they form their own little choir , I love their singing and my soul encourages and praises them to keep going, their song heals me in a way and I know they want to come out into the world more, enjoy nature and play in the earth.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:13 AM
janielee

I enjoy the birds too
Old 09-02-2019, 01:36 AM
Master
Yesterday on my drive home a falcon swooped in front of me and lead me home for a little while. Then he turned toward the river. That was his “off ramp.”
Old 07-05-2019, 06:42 AM
Ascender
I'm almost certain the birds of my life are messages from spirit.

It seems like I am suddenly followed and stared at by Robins or Starlings whenever I have had major turmoil in my life and feel like giving up. The vibe to it is totally different than just regular ol birds doing their thing. It is intense. It used to shock me. Now it just makes me smile with comfort. Like a message saying "it is going to be ok" or "you are not alone" sometimes in the moments of deep sadness, I will ask for a sign. It usually happens with birds the very next day.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Master
The birds are a comfort and help.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
I started noticing birds this week, they seem to be connected to me...I was walking home the other day and this black crow landed next to me, it sat the staring at me as a walked past it. Im sure it was staring into my eyes.

The following day i was on my way home again and this little bird and young one landed in front of me, i could see it looking up at me and its head turned to watch me walk by. Felt strange at the time, i thought i funny the way it stared at me and noticed me like that, it was like a person stood there watching me walk by staring into my eyes.

Today i went out for few hours and i was tuned in with the earth energy and nature, it looked very much more real than usual. I was watching birds all around me and how they were reacting. Never payed attention to birds before as never felt some sort of connection.

Walking home i was humming away in my head, to the side of me i could here this bird singing the same tune, thought it was odd so i played with it.
I changed the tune each time and it replied, i then started to whistle it out load and each bird around me repeated it. This continued all the way home.

At home sat up stairs with the window open, i was humming away to myself when i heard this load bird next to the window whistling my tune away, i played once again in my head and out load as it followed.

I do love birds too! however they wake me up very, very early. still love them though - better than no bird sounds at all.