Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

View hell from distance agreed to iamthat

Last edited by noyan : 12-02-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

Is there such a thing as Hell?

In reflection of how you have so far lived your life this time around - what do you envisage will be your experiences after you have physically died?

Will you be subjected to a painful Hell?

Or will it be shown to you where you have gone wrong in relation to the spiritual laws of this universe and allow you to experience the hurt you have caused until you understand the heavenly experiences shown to you?

If there is a hell is all about perspective. Hell is a mental experience just like heaven.

Some say space is perhaps an illusion generated by our minds. There's many theories surrounding space so it could be an illusion and therefore heaven and hell cannot be locations. Just wanted to point that out aswell. It might be hard to see how space isn't real though.

What might be hell to one person might not be that bad and scary to another person. There's no definite answer to if hell is real or not as our experience of things varies aswell as how we think of things.

Remember we all deserve the best. We go through hardships which we may not like all the time but we all want happiness. By living good in this life we can create a good afterlife but there's no punishment involved. I think some hardships has a purpose like for example i got Asperger and this causes lots of hardships in my life. I also got some other disorders so there's suffering indeed. Anyway i think most of my suffering isn't meant to be only enough to make me realise my life purpose, be a better person and learn to not suffer. So in some cases a little bit of suffering can help you learn to not suffer but most suffering isn't needed for our spiritual growth.

Love to all. Blessings everyone.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:54 AM
PureEvil760

Hell is the absence of the truth, technically you're in hell right now.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:01 AM
Master
HOW DO I VIEW HELL

People say:
..................."What the Hell"
..................."Who the Hell"
..................."Where the Hell"
and some say
..................."Go to Hell"
...................""Oh Hell"
and some just say
..................."Hell"

during the winter it is
..................."Colder then Hell"
and during the summer it is
..................."Hotter then Hell"

All of this is MY PROBLEM!

How can that be?

Well, when I was a little boy, I used to catch Hell all of the time and always let it go!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-08-2019, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Hell is the absence of the truth, technically you're in hell right now.

If i'm in hell right now then i definitely made a heaven out of it.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

Growing up I so sought to understand this thing we were taught Heaven and Hell. To understand why I had ablilities others did not have (that I know now we all have just that we do not all use them daily like me).

I am not one for this Heaven and Hell notoin now in life, more I go to see it as Light and Dark, not in that good and evil way either. I have worked with enough Paranormal Events to know that there is no fire pit that one is tossed into.

Man we are so conditioned at times to fele that "Fear" still that was so drummed into me.

I came to understand if there is Ying and Yang in the image of balance it holds then there must be a balance in what we call good and evil or nothing would exist.

Too much of a good thing we well know can give one an upset tummy. Yet at the time is sure feels good to consume.

We walk in the life we are put into and at times that might well seem like a Living Hell but its all part of that Soul Journey to Enlightenment, but if we were to be confined to a pit of Brimstone and Fire then our Soul would never have a journey.

Lynn

Matthew 13:50 “furnace of fire…weeping and gnashing of teeth”
Mark 9:48 “where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched”
Revelation 14:10 “he will be tormented with fire and brimstone”
Old 31-08-2019, 01:47 AM
Master

Very well said Lynn.

I got a chuckle out of: Too much of a good thing we well know can give one an upset tummy. Yet at the time is sure feels good to consume.

Also agree with: ...there is no fire pit that one is tossed into. I might add that no eternity in said hell.

How people can believe such sad false tales. I too was raised in the Christian religion and the fears were instilled in me as well. But thankfully I no longer feel that fear. I have shed those beliefs as a snake sheds a skin it no longer fits.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't believe in Hell. I am raising Agnostic/Pantheist children ( Agnostic per their dad side) so biblical ideas like hell or heaven have no meaningful concept to them, which was the goal for me as a parent. Myself having a Catholic upbringing, I feel I was always afraid or guilty. There has been liberation within me since I distanced and removed myself from religion after I moved away from home. I remember as a child waking up in night sweats over religious stories including 'The Devil' and demons from hell, a place I was could go if I didn't behave. I just knew I couldn't raise my kids the same.

Just to see where my kids are at with it, I asked my 10 year old right what her thoughts on 'Hell' where. She just simply said, " I don't care for it".
" Isn't it a man made idea..or something"?

Old 23-09-2019, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Hell

I am experiencing some form of "hell" everyday with the FBI attacking me in many ways.
Old 26-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Knower

Many years ago there was played on a popular late-night talk show (a program dedicated to paranormal topics), an audio clip said to have been taken of vocal pandemonium originating way beneath the earth. I recall this indelible recording to this day: the chilling sound of screams and hollering, supposedly of people inhabiting the inner region of the planet. I forget how this bit of audio was said to have come into being, and it’s likely that most of the nation-wide listeners thought it nothing more than a hoax.

What to make of some “deathbed visions,” in which loved ones, at the bedside of the soon-to-be departed, have witnessed the dying, amidst their slipping in and out of wakefulness, describe horrific images of the afterlife just prior to their passing? Some of these near-decedents have been known to shout out terrified final words; wide-eyed, their mouths agape.

Recently, I re-watched an excellent documentary titled “Root Of All Evil,” hosted by Richard Dawkins. Although I am not an atheist as Mr. Dawkins is, there is a part in the program in which the belief in everlasting torment is discussed. It has the host seated in conversation with a child psychologist. They discuss the doctrine of Hell and how this is particularly unsettling and potentially psychologically damaging for a small child to be indoctrinated in. Mr. Dawkins is also shown attending a religiously based theater that specializes in the putting on of Hell-themed morality plays.

The Bible is very explicit when it speaks of what will become of the damned. Still, there are a few unorthodox sects that teach that when the Bible speaks of torment and lakes of fire, that this language is meant to be understood metaphorically; that no God of love would literally condemn the wicked to an eternity of conscious agony. I suppose anyone can put their own euphemistic spin on what is plainly worded in Scripture but it doesn’t alter the fact of what the Bible unequivocally states. Theologians have noted that Christ speaks more of damnation than he ever does of heaven. The account at Luke 16:19-31, of “The Rich Man and Lazarus,” always disturbed me growing up as a child within a Bible-believing community that nevertheless taught soul-sleep and annihilationism for the unrighteous. (If but a parable and not an actual past or future experience, why would Christ, of all the scenarios imaginable, choose to use such a disturbing setting to illustrate a teaching, if only to be interpreted allegorically?) Numerous verses in the books of Matthew and Revelation refer to Hell, without outright calling the condition or place by this name. (The word “rapture,” for example, is not used in the Bible, but the teaching of it is explictly expressed.) The teaching of eternal torment it is also mentioned in passing within the Epistles (e.g. Hebrews 10:27).

Do I believe in Hell? If it’s real it really doesn’t matter what my belief of it is. If it exists, I don’t think we humans “create our own” version of it, as is commonly thought by many afterlife believers nowadays, but rather will take the Bible’s word for it that it’s a place of judgment reserved for impenitent sinners and deniers of Christ.

It is one, if not a major, reason why I am not a Christian. It has nothing to do with my wanting to do my own thing, living apart from God, or deceiving myself into thinking that I can be (like) God. I simply cannot love and would never want to worship a deity that condones torture.