Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 24-12-2018, 03:11 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
You clearly have not studied the nondualist or ancient advaitan philosophy, and till you have done that, you will just keep on misinterpreting nonduality,and interpreting as per your theories and dogmas.

As Thomas Jefferson stated, "The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory."

There is an ancient zen saying about clearing the cup or mind of its content before studying anything. Do so and study the nondual philosophy, or else you will keep on misinterpreting it as per your conditioning and wasting your time here.

It requires an unconditioned mind to experience nonduality or advaita, and all conditioned beliefs and experiences will only serve to act as mental filters for the mind leading to misinterpretation and complication of something which is actually very simple and uncomplicated.

This advaita philosophy sounds like an interesting theory. A bit dogmatic in its requirements perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:08 PM
janielee

Far from dogma
Old 11-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
The poignant pause between two breaths, heartbeats, thoughts ... made noiseless & timeless

Old 16-02-2019, 04:49 PM
ImthatIm

I stand in the center glowing.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Mathmagician - Two Circles of Torus Blows Our Mind

The simple truth will set you free. The complex truth will blow your mind.

1} inside ---hi i'm{ i } on the inside ( i )

2} outside hi i'm on the outside i ( ) i

3} inside-outed{ ex gloves or socks pulled inside-out } children know this simple truth very well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Only three cosmically absolute directions;

1} In > i <

2} around ( ) ex orbital trajectory that is always falling in or out

3} out < i >
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you escape?" "I simply turned the handcuffs inside-out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN8h...&index=23&t=0s

Mind Blowingly Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
The truth exists for those who seek it.
convex----> ( <------concave

SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE

0} Spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts as a sub-trinity set:

1} Absolute truth = ex there can only exist 5 and only 5 regular/symmetical and convex polyhedra of our eternally existent, finite, occupied space Uni-V-erse.

2} Relative truth = the sky is blue

3} All else = absolute non-truths. aka false etc

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 19-02-2019 at 05:05 AM.
Old 18-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
This advaita philosophy sounds like an interesting theory. A bit dogmatic in its requirements perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.

Advaita actually means nondual perception. It is an actual state of being, wherein one perceives holistically without labelling or categorising existence with thought.

It deals more with experiential understanding rather than intellectual understanding as thought is dualistic in nature.

Consciousness is not at war with anything. It is not opposed to anything - it is not the opposite of anything - only thought sees opposites. - Jeff Foster

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 20-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Universe Is Complex

Cosmic Trinity via 2D Symbolism:

1} i )( i = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts,

---------conceptual line-of-demarcation------

2} ...)(... = macro-infinite non-occupied SPACE,

3} (>*<) i (>*<) = Uni-V-erse aka occupied SPACE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0} There is SPACE occupation as associated with 3D + Time both of which are realized{ reality } via Observed Time ^v^v or as /\/\/\/ frequencies of existence.

....0a} Xa ex height { | } ----cartesian 90 degree relatedness

....0b }Yb ex width{ girth --- }, cartesiasn 90 degree relatedness

....0c} Zc ex depth { |___ }, cartesian 90 degree relatedness

....0t} Time or as Observed Time ^v^v or as /\/\/ having six kinds of motion and spin being the initial primary{?} motion 0t-Spin
..........0t-Spin, orbit, expand-contract, torque{ twist }, inside-out, precess.

*) i (*} there is mental mind occupation -- ex a penny for your thoughts--- as informational sorting processes with terminal endings, that, may arrive at conclusions of specific and critically integrally related thoughts.

Ex consideration of a 4th spatial dimension i.e. 'd' where 'd' is the diametric{ volumetric } diagonal [/] of a 90 degree cartesian cube [ ].

V'd' is at 45 degrees to Xa, Yb and Zc

Do not confuse surface diagonal of cube with diametric { volumetric } diagonal. Surface diagonals each, only at 45 degrees to two other surface spatial dimensions whereas V'd' at is at 45 degrees to all three spatial dimensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
The simple truth will set you free. The complex truth will blow your mind.

1} inside ---hi i'm{ i } on the inside ( i )

2} outside hi i'm on the outside i ( ) i

3} inside-outed{ ex gloves or socks pulled inside-out } children know this simple truth very well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Only three cosmically absolute directions;

1} In > i <

2} around ( ) ex orbital trajectory that is always falling in or out

3} out < i >
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you escape?" "I simply turned the handcuffs inside-out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN8h...&index=23&t=0s

Mind Blowingly Cool

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 02-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I stand in the center glowing.

Somebody call the fire department!

Old 04-03-2019, 09:42 AM
ant

As long as your happy,that's the main thing.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
As long as your happy,that's the main thing.

Who are you talking to specifically?

Each person gets to choose what degree of "happy" they want to indulge in. The is especially true in countries where freedom and freedom to choose is the norm.

Humans have rights and others need to be careful what specifics they attempt to assign to other humans, unless they have their consent.

If your talking to me, and see that Ive made an incorrect comments, then please address those comments specifically as stated.