Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-12-2017, 12:57 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
he is being shy so, (IMO) according to the dictionary pedigree = ancestry, usually of the elite or in relation to being purebred. So to say love is pedigree is to say either that the existance of love (in the ones who can hold it) is in some sense 'elite' or 'purebred' (not sure which is meant here).

In the christ story, christ was the best at holding on to love (aside from his father) and even took death over it. Some called him 'king'. 'Elite'? yet he was the son of god. 'Pedigree'?
amen.

Old 26-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
he is being shy so, (IMO) according to the dictionary pedigree = ancestry, usually of the elite or in relation to being purebred. So to say love is pedigree is to say either that the existance of love (in the ones who can hold it) is in some sense 'elite' or 'purebred' (not sure which is meant here).

In the christ story, christ was the best at holding on to love (aside from his father) and even took death over it. Some called him 'king'. 'Elite'? yet he was the son of god. 'Pedigree'?

Ok thankyou, I am still muddling through this response, not because of your response but more my own brain and wiring that struggles at times.

I am sensing through this response, that it would simply mean that love within the being prevails over all else, (in the face of all else) which in turn allows it to be more of "pure intent", that love is the leading force of the one holding it.. The holding of love may be more about the action of itself as love. Meaning many can love and share love in comfort zones of themselves, but the nature of being love in the face of all life as it is, does challenge one's ability to share it within those challenges.

If we look at Christ for example, he was petitioning for the poor and hungry, those suffering and struggling. He directed to where it was ready and open to receive. Of course he understood (through loving, compassionate awareness) his persecutors, but their closed mentality didnt allow for it to be felt or received, but rather fear it..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-12-2017, 02:51 PM
boshy b. good

It's alright that we freshen up that to go ahead and love is through that what is on our own two shoes. Almost alike a parade, but we still let it off / let it out as A better alternative

Forever

Love is sure. love is kind. love is brother. love is not dis eased. love is be safe. love is the future holds for us. love is you're smart.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
It's alright that we freshen up that to go ahead and love is through that what is on our own two shoes. Almost alike a parade, but we still let it off / let it out as A better alternative

Forever

Love is sure. love is kind. love is brother. love is not dis eased. love is be safe. love is the future holds for us. love is you're smart.

Love this! :) I am learning a lot through your sharing boshy, which triggers things in me to notice things differently.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-12-2017, 10:55 PM
boshy b. good

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Love this! :) I am learning a lot through your sharing boshy, which triggers things in me to notice things differently
I am not worthy to love, I deem we are not worthy to love.
Straight with combination of Sweet, what does "that" add
up, love?

We deserve "that" love, great beasts,

God : now now, his great beasts is spiritual somebodys even if right around the corner.
Old 27-12-2017, 11:25 AM
boshy b. good

Remember how good you had had it with your people and stretched to more over. Letting go of the dumb that had had been.
Old 27-12-2017, 07:55 PM
boshy b. good

We aught settle down. A part of love

god : you are smiling with carino within.
"we" become ok and alright. no big deal.

boshy: Love is through, love is through everywhere and love is through with everything

god : amen. love is through with all this

Love is through

boshy: Love is through, that, what is on our own two shoes.

God : not just your bods. He's saying the self in action to
Step from the front and go out and walk as loving cause
You got a gratitude inside of you and outside of you. that's
What he is saying.
Old 28-12-2017, 04:35 PM
boshy b. good

For efficiency

Love to self - that's a block buster. ( easy )

Love to loved one(s) - that makes sense. ( easy to unravel )

Love to strangers - that's checkmate. ( a step up )

God : amen. Don't back down is what he is saying.

boshy: go right ahead, love beyond.

God : don't wory, boshy.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:27 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:

Remember how good you had had it with your people and
stretched to more over. Letting go of the dumb that had
had been.

'Dumb' Is The Angst About Bipolar
Disorder Everyone Has Had 'Worked'
Too Hard About, Beneficially ..

:)