Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hi Shivani Devi,

I think the two are really comparing apples to oranges.

Levels/layers of being posted here is more of how one progresses along the path.

The 9 types of Grace of Shiva is more showing the different types of transmission one can receive from a guru or directly from a divine being like Shiva.

For example:

So the 9 Types of Grace is more showing how one can be helped along the path to quickly realize the depth described in the OP.

Thanks you.
Thank you for the clarification.

Whilst I don't like pigeonholing myself anywhere, I'm somewhere between level 6 and level 7 in regards...sometimes I'm more of a '6' and sometimes I go to '7' but haven't gone beyond the crown yet - or if it has happened, I'm not aware of it.

Quote:
Kashmir Shaivism does an excellent job of talking about all of this as well. I can always link to or post some posts to help explain things in more detail if you wish.

I wish it. =)
Old 04-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What I know this is a practice of kundalini energy which is the invasion of one's nervous system and he's no more himself. And he can never quit from the practice, although later find that it's suffering more than enjoying or rise one's energy or becomes enlightened or becomes Shiva like or God like.

It's a dangerous practice, if I'm not wrongly written. Anyone should not be cheated because he never said, it's dangerous or painful in life more than beneficial or gain.....

Ramana said the following with regard to kundalini.

Quote:
Ramana Maharshi mentioned that Kundalini is nothing but the natural energy of the Self, where Self is the universal consciousness (Paramatma) present in every being and that the individual mind of thoughts cloaks this natural energy from unadulterated expression. Advaita teaches self-realization, enlightenment, God-consciousness, and nirvana. But initial Kundalini awakening is just the beginning of the actual spiritual experience. Self-inquiry meditation is considered a very natural and simple means of reaching this goal

One can't realize Universal mind or beyond without realizing they are energy/light.

So yes, my practice does help one realize the natural energy of the Self and more.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Ramana said the following with regard to kundalini.

One can't realize Universal mind or beyond without realizing they are energy/light.

So yes, my practice does help one realize the natural energy of the Self and more.

All are not true. When you can see then you'll know it's the energy from outside and is totally Hinduism practice and it's attachments of demons inside your nervous system.

I never practice or want to practice but the god in the universe send the energy to me and the energy is invading into my nervous system. I can see all these with my third eye.

So why you said, it's a natural energy? You can't see what's going on inside you or you're possessed by the bad energy. That's why you never understand what is going on?

My level is more than you can think of or any Guru can think of so I know how high you are at and it's still a long way for you to do for your lifetime.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
I shall also put in my 10 cents in reply to you, Jeremy.

Certain practices regarding Kundalini, whilst not exactly 'dangerous' (that's an overstatement), can be rather detrimental or downright annoying if certain criteria are not met first.

In the majority of cases, awakening Kundalini, having it travel up Shusumna Nadi and in the presence of a master/guru is a very beautiful thing...leading to the endless bliss of Nirvana. You could hope for or want for nothing more!

In the rare few cases, as it was with me, we totally ignored the warning; "don't smoke pot, do yoga asanas and go into deep meditation thinking; "meh, Kundalini ain't gonna rise! I'll just have a really nice meditation sesh and that will be that".

So, if it happens under the affects of drugs and when one's body isn't pure enough to handle it and half the chakras aren't even fully open, up she'll go, not via the usual route of Shushumna Nadi, but she'll travel the 'path of least resistance' usually via the adjacent nerves of either Ida or Pingala - and mine went up Pingala Nadi and yeah, shot my whole nervous system to bits. I got the ecstasy and I got the agony, both!

It's all of these specific cases that give the whole thing the 'bad rep' it gets, when it's pretty much a benign phenomena otherwise.

Suffice to say, the bliss of samadhi totally overshadowed being stoned and I haven't touched weed since. =)
Old 04-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I shall also put in my 10 cents in reply to you, Jeremy.

Certain practices regarding kundalini whilst not exactly 'dangerous' (that's an overstatement) can be rather detrimental or downright annoying if certain criteria are not met first.

In the majority of cases, awakening kundalini, having it travel up shusumna and in the presence of a master/guru is a very beautiful thing...leading to endless bliss and nirvana. You could hope for or want nothing more!

In the rare few cases, as it was with me, we totally ignored the warning; "don't smoke pot, do yoga asanas and go into deep meditation" thinking "meh, kundalini ain't gonna rise and I'll just have a really nice meditation sesh and that will be that".

So if it happens under the affects of drugs and when one's body isn't pure enough to cope and half the chakras aren't even open, up she'll go, not via the usual route of Shushumna, but she'll travel the 'path of least resistance' usually via the adjacent nerves of either Ida or Pingala - and mine went up Pingala Nadi and yeah, shot my whole nervous system to bits. I got the ecstasy and I got the agony, both!

It's all of these cases that give the whole thing the 'bad rep' it gets, when it's pretty much a benign phenomena otherwise.

Suffice to say, the bliss of samadhi totally overshadowed being stoned and I haven't touched weed since. =)

You know where or what's the bliss coming from? It's the demons that's inside of the energy sent by the demon and the bliss is the male and female demons inside the body and they're love making and the orgasm that they produced and transmitted to your nervous system. Jonesboy knows about it , I've described it in the Buddhism threads. But he still wants to spread the practice to others.

I never over say it . The final result is not what's expected. The advisement is only good words , it's sweet and attractive but after that it's not that good..... suffering only.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Suspended
Prayers Of Renunciation HINDUISM BUDDHISM KUNDALINI - Kanaan ...
www.kanaanministries.org › 2014/08 › P...
has been rejected, cut off, or the individual is refusing to follow or obey. Other ..... The four degrees of spiritual achievement in practicing Hinduism. • All phases leading ...
L
Madness, Depression, Heart Palpitations Are “Common” side effects of Kundalini Yoga | Women of Grace
www.womenofgrace.com › blog

This is the religious explanation of a kundalini awakening, an event that is accompanied by many physical and/or spiritual side effects which some regard as evidence of spiritual progress, but others see as potentially serious problems. These include:

• Involuntary jerks, tremors, shaking, itching, tingling, and crawling sensations, especially in the arms and legs

• Energy rushes or feelings of electricity circulating the body

• Heart palpitations

• Intense heat (sweating) or cold, especially as energy is experienced passing through the chakras

• Visions or sounds at times associated with a particular chakra

• Emotional purgings in which particular emotions become dominant for short periods of time.

• Depression

• Pressure inside the skull and headache

• Bliss, feelings of infinite love and universal connectedness, transcendent awareness

• Involuntary suspension of breath

The spiritual manifestations can be even more bizarre. People who have experienced a kundalini awakening have testified to terrifying experiences, such as being visited by spirits who at first appeared friendly but then became hostile and abusive. In this article a woman named Carole, who is a personal friend of noted Christian apologist, Dr. John Weldon, was physically and spiritually assaulted by spirits who would try to extract the life from her body, as if “monstrosities of another world were trying to take my very soul from me, inflicting pain beyond endurance, ripping and tearing into the very depths of my being.”

When the assaults would not stop, she was referred to Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., a noted neurosurgeon, a former professor at Harvard University, past president of the American Holistic Medical Association, and the author of Occult Medicine Can Save Your Life. He couldn’t help her, and sent her to Dr. Robert Leichtman, M.D., another spiritist who coauthored several dozen books allegedly received by revelation from the spirits.

Leichtman admitted that Carole’s situation was not uncommon among followers of Eastern gurus and even admitted to her that some had died of these and similar psychic attacks. He was also unable to help her.

Carole was ultimately healed when she turned her life over to the only true Master Healer – Jesus Christ.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for the clarification.

Whilst I don't like pigeonholing myself anywhere, I'm somewhere between level 6 and level 7 in regards...sometimes I'm more of a '6' and sometimes I go to '7' but haven't gone beyond the crown yet - or if it has happened, I'm not aware of it.

I wish it. =)

Here are a couple of quotes to help one understand using some Kashmir Shaivism teachings.

Quote:
Everything that exists resides within the blessed Lord Bhairava. Whatever

appears within our Heart or leaves the point of our tongue resides, I say, in

Paramesvara, who is not limited by time, is one with consciousness, and is

perpetually united with all the powers. He constitutes a unity which coexists

without contradiction with the hundreds of creations and dissolutions which

are manifested by his contraction and expansion, and it is by means of these

that he expresses his freedom. This reality of Siva, therefore has neither begin-

ning nor end and it is luminous with its own light. Its essence is a complete

freedom which consists in perfect independence determined by the fullness

of all things. Within itself it embraces all principles, which are in effect identical 17 with it.

Not content to let the matter rest there, Abhinavagupta forcefully confutes those who would think of Siva as completely inactive and only transcendent. In the following passage he seems to be directing an attack on those who would equate Siva with the Samkhya notion of the purusa:

The Siva which they imagine, completely pacified, differentiated from all other things, transcendent to all the other paths, similar therefore to something insentient or inert, like a glass, does not exist anywhere at all. Siva in effect is nothing more than this consciousness, which unfolds itself everywhere in the form of a great light. Its very condition as Siva indeed consists in the fact that all the varied forms of the universe appear. This process of manifestation into all the forms of the universe produces itself completely freely within him
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=111842

I can add more but didn't want to go to deep with the quotes... just yet :)
Old 04-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Prayers Of Renunciation HINDUISM BUDDHISM KUNDALINI - Kanaan ...
www.kanaanministries.org › 2014/08 › P...
has been rejected, cut off, or the individual is refusing to follow or obey. Other ..... The four degrees of spiritual achievement in practicing Hinduism. • All phases leading ...
L
Madness, Depression, Heart Palpitations Are “Common” side effects of Kundalini Yoga | Women of Grace
www.womenofgrace.com › blog

This is the religious explanation of a kundalini awakening, an event that is accompanied by many physical and/or spiritual side effects which some regard as evidence of spiritual progress, but others see as potentially serious problems. These include:

• Involuntary jerks, tremors, shaking, itching, tingling, and crawling sensations, especially in the arms and legs

• Energy rushes or feelings of electricity circulating the body

• Heart palpitations

• Intense heat (sweating) or cold, especially as energy is experienced passing through the chakras

• Visions or sounds at times associated with a particular chakra

• Emotional purgings in which particular emotions become dominant for short periods of time.

• Depression

• Pressure inside the skull and headache

• Bliss, feelings of infinite love and universal connectedness, transcendent awareness

• Involuntary suspension of breath

The spiritual manifestations can be even more bizarre. People who have experienced a kundalini awakening have testified to terrifying experiences, such as being visited by spirits who at first appeared friendly but then became hostile and abusive. In this article a woman named Carole, who is a personal friend of noted Christian apologist, Dr. John Weldon, was physically and spiritually assaulted by spirits who would try to extract the life from her body, as if “monstrosities of another world were trying to take my very soul from me, inflicting pain beyond endurance, ripping and tearing into the very depths of my being.”

When the assaults would not stop, she was referred to Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., a noted neurosurgeon, a former professor at Harvard University, past president of the American Holistic Medical Association, and the author of Occult Medicine Can Save Your Life. He couldn’t help her, and sent her to Dr. Robert Leichtman, M.D., another spiritist who coauthored several dozen books allegedly received by revelation from the spirits.

Leichtman admitted that Carole’s situation was not uncommon among followers of Eastern gurus and even admitted to her that some had died of these and similar psychic attacks. He was also unable to help her.

Carole was ultimately healed when she turned her life over to the only true Master Healer – Jesus Christ.
All of those symptoms you listed are the result of 'kundalini syndrome' or 'kundalini psychosis' when she is raised via the adjacent nadis (Ida or Pingala) and NOT up Shushumna like it is MEANT to happen!

What makes it NOT happen that way? people taking drugs/alcohol, rushing the whole awakening, not doing the Yamas and Niyamas (purification rituals) first, not having the tuition of a Master or a Guru, not being a vegetarian...lots of things. It also only happens in a FEW cases, not all.

...and of COURSE the Christians will demonise the whole thing because it's the Garden of Eden 'Serpent' we are talking about here! It's also not a Christian practice and we all know how Christians view anything that is not a Christian practice, don't we? "tis the work of Satan, it is!"
Old 04-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
All of those symptoms you listed are the result of 'kundalini syndrome' or 'kundalini psychosis' when she is raised via the adjacent nadis (Ida or Pingala) and NOT up Shushumna like it is MEANT to happen!

What makes it NOT happen that way? people taking drugs/alcohol, rushing the whole awakening, not doing the Yamas and Niyamas (purification rituals) first, not having the tuition of a Master or a Guru, not being a vegetarian...lots of things. It also only happens in a FEW cases, not all.

...and of COURSE the Christians will demonise the whole thing because it's the Garden of Eden 'Serpent' we are talking about here! It's also not a Christian practice and we all know how Christians view anything that is not a Christian practice, don't we? "tis the work of Satan, it is!"

Okay, what about my own experience? What I see is no mistake. And of course, I can easily take it out from my body. And those who practice it will ultimately spreading it as inside the energy to the newbies next time.

I've fight with these demons and the founder are the thin, naked, ugly , longhairs demons. And I still have one female in my place to show others what I say is right. She's the same group but she's staying in the universe, she never practice this kundalini energy. And her mindset is not evil that's why I lead her to stay with me.

I understand them through and through I never force other to accept or reject the practicebut I I've to tell others what's the truth that I've known about it. So good luck for those who practice it but that's not good.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Okay, what about my own experience? What I see is no mistake. And of course, I can easily take it out from my body. And those who practice it will ultimately spreading it as inside the energy to the newbies next time.

I've fight with these demons and the founder are the thin, naked, ugly , longhairs demons. And I still have one female in my place to show others what I say is right. She's the same group but she's staying in the universe, she never practice this kundalini energy. And her mindset is not evil that's why I lead her to stay with me.

I understand them through and through I never force other to accept or reject the practicebut I I've to tell others what's the truth that I've known about it. So good luck for those who practice it but that's not good.

Thank you Jeremy.

You already have a thread about your cupid son and battling Gods and demons.

Please post your teachings in those threads and not spam my thread.

Thanks.