Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

Reflecting on what is perceived being what they are or becoming / being 'that stuff' as you put it can be seen as being on par .

I would say there is a big difference between perceiving things or seeing things compared to being.

It is like being able to feel/perceive and see the sun compared to being the sun.

Quote:
Your opening post speaking about chakra's opening and such likes illustrates how individuals can begin to see other stuff differently than before .

It's a new opening / reflection / level of perceiving self and everything else .

x daz x

A new level of being yes.

Thank you for the post.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Master
I've just been comparing this thread to the 9 types of Siva's Grace thread you made a while back and I think it was much easier limiting it to nine than going into 16 or 17 different levels of perception, but that's just me.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I've just been comparing this thread to the 9 types of Siva's Grace thread you made a while back and I think it was much easier limiting it to nine than going into 16 or 17 different levels of perception, but that's just me.

Hi Shivani Devi,

I think the two are really comparing apples to oranges.

Levels/layers of being posted here is more of how one progresses along the path.

The 9 types of Grace of Shiva is more showing the different types of transmission one can receive from a guru or directly from a divine being like Shiva.

For example:

Quote:
The fourth intensity of grace is called madhyativara sak-tipdta. This is "medium supreme grace." Through the effect of this intensity of grace, the disciple reaches the feet of that mas-ter who is absolutely perfect. But because the foundation estab-lished in the mind of this disciple is not quite completely per-fect, the mere touch or glance of this perfect master will not bring this disciple to enlightenment. He, therefore, initiates this disciple in the proper fashion by giving him a mantra and teaching him the proper way of treading. Through this initia-tion, the disciple becomes enlightened but during the period of the existence of his physical body, he is not completely satisfied with this enlightenment. When he leaves his physical body at the time of his death, however, he obtains completely satis-factory results from the initiation he had received earlier and becomes one with Siva.

http://community.livingunbound.net/i...race-of-shiva/

So the 9 Types of Grace is more showing how one can be helped along the path to quickly realize the depth described in the OP.

Thanks you.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I would say there is a big difference between perceiving things or seeing things compared to being.

It is like being able to feel/perceive and see the sun compared to being the sun.

Maybe I misunderstood your initial meaning ..

If we take your example of the sun then you can't be the sun while you are still perceiving it .

I can relate to everything being what you are that is perceived, but perhaps that isn't inline with your meaning either ..

Maybe you could elaborate on your meaning in another example ..

What can someone become that they are currently perceiving?

x daz x
Old 04-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe I misunderstood your initial meaning ..

If we take your example of the sun then you can't be the sun while you are still perceiving it .

I can relate to everything being what you are that is perceived, but perhaps that isn't inline with your meaning either ..

Maybe you could elaborate on your meaning in another example ..

What can someone become that they are currently perceiving?

x daz x

You can become all that you perceive which is how the OP describes it.

All "things" eventually can be found within you, as you, which is a big leap from feeling things outside of you.

Another example would be sharing oneness.

Most people believe they are this form, this body. In truth the body and all things are energy/light. When one has realized that they are not this form but really that energy/light. One is able to share that oneness with another being.

That would be level 8 where one is able to start to do such things.

level 8 - Light/Divine with out differentiation. Rather than a linear level, it is much more like a quantum leap. The local bubble of mind/sense of self has been cracked. Direct access to universal layer, but no ability to differentiate. You feel you are one with everyone, but can't really access or help on individual basis. It is like "being" rather than "seeing". This is also called the "soul" level by many, and the person "radiates" light.

Kashmir Shaivism does an excellent job of talking about all of this as well. I can always link to or post some posts to help explain things in more detail if you wish.

Did that answer your question?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Shivani Devi,

I think the two are really comparing apples to oranges.

Levels/layers of being posted here is more of how one progresses along the path.

The 9 types of Grace of Shiva is more showing the different types of transmission one can receive from a guru or directly from a divine being like Shiva.

For example:

So the 9 Types of Grace is more showing how one can be helped along the path to quickly realize the depth described in the OP.

Thanks you.

May I ask , are you enlightened person or just talking only? Do forget, at the beginning any practitioner has to pretend as enlightened person in the Tibetan Buddhism. So you must be enlightened person.

So at what level you're now belong? Or you're just promotion sale.

But why I never found their Buddhas or Shiva is that high in their dharma?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
May I ask , are you enlightened person or just talking only? Do forget, at the beginning any practitioner has to pretend as enlightened person in the Tibetan Buddhism. So you must be enlightened person.

So at what level you're now belong? Or you're just promotion sale.

Jeremy,

This will be the last time I respond to you in this thread... fyi.

This is not Tibetan Buddhism.

I am beyond level 8, hence me saying I can directly help others experience various levels based on their depth and clarity.

As I am offering to help one directly experience such things it would be real easy to verify if I am fake or not.

I am also not selling anything. Just talking, just offering to anyone interested in either one.

Now please don't spam my thread.

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Y
Most people believe they are this form, this body. In truth the body and all things are energy/light. When one has realized that they are not this form but really that energy/light. One is able to share that oneness with another being.

Did that answer your question?

Ah okay I understand, this is more inline with perceiving something that one has eventually realized one is not ..

That makes more sense .. than perceiving the sun and then becoming the sun for there was no initial thought had of I am not the sun I perceive ..

x daz x
Old 04-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah okay I understand, this is more inline with perceiving something that one has eventually realized one is not ..

That makes more sense .. than perceiving the sun and then becoming the sun for there was no initial thought had of I am not the sun I perceive ..

x daz x

Another example would be feeling energy from others.

Often you hear people talking about how people or areas have low energy, negative energy, how it is sticky and how it doesn't feel good.

What people are experiencing is shared issues. The energy is hitting on a shared issue which causes it to feel negative or low or sticky for instance. If one didn't have any shared issues the energy would have nothing to hit and would just flow through, non- attaching.

Or nothing to perceive.

As one clears more stuff out, more energy flows through leading to greater levels of clarity..
Old 04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy,

This will be the last time I respond to you in this thread... fyi.

This is not Tibetan Buddhism.

I am beyond level 8, hence me saying I can directly help others experience various levels based on their depth and clarity.

As I am offering to help one directly experience such things it would be real easy to verify if I am fake or not.

I am also not selling anything. Just talking, just offering to anyone interested in either one.

Now please don't spam my thread.

Thanks.

What I know this is a practice of kundalini energy which is the invasion of one's nervous system and he's no more himself. And he can never quit from the practice, although later find that it's suffering more than enjoying or rise one's energy or becomes enlightened or becomes Shiva like or God like.

It's a dangerous practice, if I'm not wrongly written. Anyone should not be cheated because he never said, it's dangerous or painful in life more than beneficial or gain.....