Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 03-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Please don't be afraid of the afterlife, Slayer. I don't have endless universal knowledge (lol) but from what I have received from my loved ones who have passed over they are okay indeed. And these were not 'perfect' while they lived here! And no, they didn't meditate or have amazing thought control either!

I'm right there with you on that, Tobi...judging from my experience. There's absolutely nothing to fear about the afterlife. There's no judgement (I know that because I rejected Christianity and I'm gay...two sure fire ways to get eternal damnation according to most religions...!). Instead, I found extreme peace and joy, and heightened perception of existence.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Obviously none of us know the truth until we experience death for ourselves, but is there anyone here who holds a reasonable explanation? Preferably other than a ''your afterlife experience depends on your beliefs'' and ''you create your own afterlife'' related theory, since it barely makes any sense.

Hello Slayer,
I've had an NDE and am also a Conscious Projector (meaning I can leave the body and travel to anyplace I can get a frequency match with - meaning raising the frequency of my consciousness) I've seen a LOT on the Other Side, more experiences than I can count at this point. Mostly between the 4th and 20th dimension and of that the most trips were into the 5th-8th dimension.
I have also had communication with those on the Other Side of the veil.

There are some Rules of Thumb:
Higher amounts of Love = Higher Dimensions.
Higher amounts of Fear = Lower Dimensions.
Our frequency is determined where we are experiencing on the scale between Fear and the other end of the scale of Love.

The 4th Dimension is most likely what the Catholics call Purgatory and the Buddhist call the Bardo. Whatever our passing thoughts/emotions are reality immediately mirrors that back to us. Lots of fear make it look like a total hell, for people without a belief system around 'life after death' it's just sort of a holding timeless place where little happens of changes until one's frequency rises taking them into a different dimension based on their frequency.
How long this takes doesn't matter, all will rise eventually.

Many faiths and religions state we are Creators, our thoughts making up the reality we experience. That's exactly what it looks like on the other side from what I can tell so far and from those I've communicated with from across the Veil. In that I mean our current emotion which comes from current moment and subconscious belief systems will align us with a realm which has that frequency match of thought - the realm actually exists and the experiences we have in it will be consistent with the predominant energies of that realm.
Imagine Earth type situations/locations and what types of feelings and experiences one would be most likely to have in these places: Disneyland, War Zone, Inner city shopping mall on Black Friday, Camping trip with favorite friends, Refugee Camp, once in a lifetime concert....and so on.
Each place emits an energy which makes some types of experiences more likely and others less likely. One is not likely to have a major spiritual experience in the Walmart predawn line on Black Friday right? Nor is one likely to have a total emotional fetal position melt down on a camping trip with friends into the wonders of nature and the natural world.
Different dimensions support different natures of experience.

All NDE's and OBE's point to the same thing IMHO - we land where we expect to land or have a belief in and match our frequency's to by our love/fear quotient.

This means it would serve us each well to have excitement and anticipation of what lies on the Other Side. A sense of 'Going Home, Returning to Oneness or the Creator God, Reunions with loved ones and friends, a place where we can Understand/Remember what all we forgot while in human body, a place of Answers and Understanding, a Place of abundant Love, Peace and opportunity's of every sort that we can imagine.
The more anticipation/love/excitement there is - the higher frequency zone we'll land in and the shorter trip it will be to migrate further up in dimensions and frequency to Oneness.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Seeker
Hello Slayer.
This is a sort of footnote. Many years ago (late 70's ?) I happened across a book called "A World Beyond" by Ruth Montgomery I must say the information in it quite simply CLICKED on SO many levels. It completely changed How I perceived Many things (regarding the "afterlife" ) and resonated with Me as in So much of it made utter sense. You might give it a read.
Blessings
Old 08-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
I feel I need to revive this thread, as I just don't understand why there are quite some people having a radical Christian type NDE involving hell and judgment while other's don't. Either one of those is the truth and the other is a deception because why would God give people different types of NDEs?
Old 09-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator
It might be because the character of NDEs are more about what's strong in our own minds and expectations, and conditionings?
It's interesting to look at the NDEs of young children who are less overlayed with "spiritual" conditioning.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It might be because the character of NDEs are more about what's strong in our own minds and expectations, and conditionings?
It's interesting to look at the NDEs of young children who are less overlayed with "spiritual" conditioning.

I really hope and wish you are right. But what about atheists who never expected or believed anything in an afterlife and became a strict Christian after a hellish NDE?
Old 09-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator
Right....I can't say I know what would have caused them to have those bad experiences, without knowing their emotional/mental make-up. As far as I know, the neutral/nice ones outnumber the hellish ones...
I always remember too that an NDE (or a vivid out-of-body experience) is not going to be the same as permanently exiting for real.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I feel I need to revive this thread, as I just don't understand why there are quite some people having a radical Christian type NDE involving hell and judgment while other's don't. Either one of those is the truth and the other is a deception because why would God give people different types of NDEs?
"Over There" there's a though responsive environment: what you think, manifests immediately. If you believe there's a hell, then you'll find a hell. If you believe there's a certain God, you'll find that God. It will take a while until you'll liberate yourself from your beliefs.

From this perspective it is interesting to ponder about what will find one that thought there's nothing ... Most likely he will be confused, won't know that he died, and will face the brunt of his fears for a long while.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I really hope and wish you are right. But what about atheists who never expected or believed anything in an afterlife and became a strict Christian after a hellish NDE?

Many of the people who've had NDEs and became Christian afterward tell that they were self absorbed and materialistic before, some had attempted suicide. That's why I find the silver thread a rational idea. What you believe/practice will still have an effect on your experience because the ego is still intact. It doesn't matter what you believe (or don't believe), it's how you treat others in how you live your life. And no one is condemned to eternal punishment for failing because you'll learn very soon after you've left this life what's important, just as those who've returned after having had a NDE have, whether they choose to join a religion or not.

And then...how about me? I was raised Christian, over time completely rejected it and became an atheist believing when you die that's the end of you. When I was a Christian, I was a sincere Christian. After I became atheist, I was still a good person, in that I wasn't materialistic and tried to treat everyone as I'd want to be treated, and sorry when I failed (still follow those, more than ever). When I had my NDE, it was completely wonderful. I saw no hell, no punishment. What I did see/learn is that unconditional love is the most important thing there is. Religion, any religion (or lack of it), means nothing when the Golden Rule is breached.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
... When I had my NDE, it was completely wonderful. I saw no hell, no punishment. What I did see/learn is that unconditional love is the most important thing there is. Religion, any religion (or lack of it), means nothing when the Golden Rule is breached.

I understand that you experienced that feeling of love. I did experience it in one of my first obe's. I wonder how did you learned that "unconditional love is the most important thing there is"? Did anybody tell you so? You just knew it?