Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder

Arrow Can a twin flame control your spirit?

Can a twin flame control your spirit or take energy your energy from you? I have a twin flame who I swear has some sort of effect on my spirit and my life energy. He's the runner, yet he doesn't seem to want to let me go completely. It's not fair to me. EVERY time that I make it clear to the universe that I am done waiting for him and just want to move on with my life, almost immediately he shows back up in my life. And every time this happens, it's like he has control of my spirit and drains my energy. I don't know if it's him purposely doing this or if I'm just tired of the feeling like I'm being strung along.

This happened AGAIN yesterday and ever since I've been feeling drained and exhausted and like my spirit has been ripped out of me.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenYourEyes
Can a twin flame control your spirit or take energy your energy from you? I have a twin flame who I swear has some sort of effect on my spirit and my life energy. He's the runner, yet he doesn't seem to want to let me go completely. It's not fair to me. EVERY time that I make it clear to the universe that I am done waiting for him and just want to move on with my life, almost immediately he shows back up in my life. And every time this happens, it's like he has control of my spirit and drains my energy. I don't know if it's him purposely doing this or if I'm just tired of the feeling like I'm being strung along.

This happened AGAIN yesterday and ever since I've been feeling drained and exhausted and like my spirit has been ripped out of me.

when I screamed it wasn't fair I was told I didn't have any rights to how she behaves... hard to swallow but there you have it. I don't really have control over what she can do to me in some sense I just react... upsetting but it is what it is.

I guess I'm kind of down right now too but it is ok I needed a break from pins &needles anyway. I wish I could be better but I've been going too long to think I know what 'better' looks like any more... sigh...
Old 04-12-2016, 12:36 AM
Pathfinder

Also, why can't he man up and quit being so scared of admitting his feelings? There have been several times he's come close, but always backs out. After almost two years of this, I am about to cut him out of my life completely because this is almost like emotional abuse at this point, even if it's not intentional. I'm sorry, but I need love in the physical world, not just the spiritual world. It's not enough anymore.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:39 AM
Master

I wanted that too (teary eyed) not going to get it though. I wish God weren't so mean.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Pathfinder

Well maybe he'll be sorry when I walk away for good and he has no more chances. Like they say, so many people don't know what they have got until it's gone. It's just a shame because it could've been beautiful. I'll miss our telepathic connection the most. But this can't go on.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:01 AM
Ascender

Try to take charge of things you can control in your life and you'd like to change. It will empower you and ultimately make you a better person whether he is there or not.

As to your question Idk really. He has power because you give it to him.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:41 AM
Master

man was I that pouty? Well it is a pretty picture I guess but doesn't work so well in practice
Old 04-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Knower

OpenYourEyes I know exactly where you are coming from! Everytime I seem to get on an even keel and I've pulled completely away from him, he manages to reappear and I'm back to square one.
Today, I've decided now enough is enough, I need to think about myself as he has issues he needs to deal with, but he has to deal with them himself and I am not going to keep being a doormat for him just because we have this indescribable connection. My well being comes first.
I wish you luck Hun xx
Old 04-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
man was I that pouty? Well it is a pretty picture I guess but doesn't work so well in practice

How you mean?

I see you essentially said what I did.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Master
By definition, nobody can control your spirit.