Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Master
I would be happy in a relationship where I feel whole and complimented with a twin flame especially. Anything less than this won't be appealing to me.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Suspended
Master
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like, but the connection is relentless. I feel it all the time and can't imagine what my life would be like without it.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Would you be satisfied with being in a relationship with your twin flame if you did NOT feel that inner wholeness and sense of being Home at last?

If no, I wonder, what is it you actually want? ...

❤️

I wasn't looking for that to begin with. In fact when I knew her in 3D I had no clue... the 'psychic' energy for lack of a better word drew me in.

Honestly, I was never even sure I named the 'right' person, or that one of many other people around at the same time hadn't gotten' hijacked' by my thoughts of the one I chose. I still don't know that. Do you know what that is like, knowing someone is there and not even knowing who? Still, I had the entire twin flame experience starting over 20 years before I got on this site and found that other people have similar problems... so there is 'someone' out there lol!

so what was I looking for? I guess at the beginning I felt the pull... at that point I wanted out of my bad situation and thought she could help... my was that a mistake! into the lions den :)

Now what do I want? I don't even know any more sigh. I'm beyond trying to get out of my mess to a better place. knowing as I do that I was placed here, where I am so that I would have to face myself squarely...

I don't have much I like besides meditating and playing with computers... and just wandering around where people are jsut to be around people. hm maybe I just hang on because it is fun communicating with her, I don't get on with much of anyone else. She makes me think too, sigh...
Old 03-12-2016, 03:31 AM
Knower

As soon as I felt "whole", about two weeks later I met my twin. I was literally, verbatim, saying to my S.O. "I finally feel complete and whole and totally at peace with myself. I love myself" and I kid you not right after this I met TF. Throughout our journey I have never felt incomplete so to speak, however I do have the longing/pull towards him a lot. But it's still never a feeling of not being complete, I just miss him when we are apart.

I don't know I read a lot of crazy stuff here, and on other forums as well regarding twin flames. My twin and I are both married and we have nothing but respect for each other's partners. We would never force each other to leave our spouses, but most of all, we would never hurt each other! I have his back no matter what and he has mine.

I would be completely happy in a relationship with my twin, 100%. But, as I said we are both married. I would NEVER want either of our spouses/families to get hurt by any of this, that's why I have no expectations to ever be in a physical relationship with him. I just don't see how it could ever work out because of our marriages...really I don't. Some sort of an earthly miracle would have to happen lol, but I don't hold my breath for that! I just love him so much, if being with his wife is what makes him feel at ease and happy, then I am happy.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I wasn't looking for that to begin with. In fact when I knew her in 3D I had no clue... the 'psychic' energy for lack of a better word drew me in.

Honestly, I was never even sure I named the 'right' person, or that one of many other people around at the same time hadn't gotten' hijacked' by my thoughts of the one I chose. I still don't know that. Do you know what that is like, knowing someone is there and not even knowing who? Still, I had the entire twin flame experience starting over 20 years before I got on this site and found that other people have similar problems... so there is 'someone' out there lol!

so what was I looking for? I guess at the beginning I felt the pull... at that point I wanted out of my bad situation and thought she could help... my was that a mistake! into the lions den :)

Now what do I want? I don't even know any more sigh. I'm beyond trying to get out of my mess to a better place. knowing as I do that I was placed here, where I am so that I would have to face myself squarely...

I don't have much I like besides meditating and playing with computers... and just wandering around where people are jsut to be around people. hm maybe I just hang on because it is fun communicating with her, I don't get on with much of anyone else. She makes me think too, sigh...

I love your candidness, thanks for sharing. What if you felt totally at peace and content with yourself?
Old 03-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I love your candidness, thanks for sharing. What if you felt totally at peace and content with yourself?

I used to try to find that... I've long since given up. I feel like I'm resting on a pincushion... but I guess now that you mention it that was one of the dreams I had when I first met my TF, I thought she could help with it. What a mess! Sigh.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
As soon as I felt "whole", about two weeks later I met my twin. I was literally, verbatim, saying to my S.O. "I finally feel complete and whole and totally at peace with myself. I love myself" and I kid you not right after this I met TF. Throughout our journey I have never felt incomplete so to speak, however I do have the longing/pull towards him a lot. But it's still never a feeling of not being complete, I just miss him when we are apart.

I don't know I read a lot of crazy stuff here, and on other forums as well regarding twin flames. My twin and I are both married and we have nothing but respect for each other's partners. We would never force each other to leave our spouses, but most of all, we would never hurt each other! I have his back no matter what and he has mine.

I would be completely happy in a relationship with my twin, 100%. But, as I said we are both married. I would NEVER want either of our spouses/families to get hurt by any of this, that's why I have no expectations to ever be in a physical relationship with him. I just don't see how it could ever work out because of our marriages...really I don't. Some sort of an earthly miracle would have to happen lol, but I don't hold my breath for that! I just love him so much, if being with his wife is what makes him feel at ease and happy, then I am happy.

That's selfless love right there :) If you love something... set it free, as they say. Beautiful story. I reunited the NIGHT after I felt completely whole and at Home with myself with my twin after an 8 month separation.

That's how it works, first we reach a state of inner wholeness and peace and then shortly afterwards our twin flames show up. This is because twin flames attract each other when each is in their power and repel each other when they are feeling incomplete. Vibrationally it just doesn't work and generally if both feel incomplete they can trigger anxiety in each other when together. It is incredibly comfortable being with each other though once both are whole within themselves and at peace with themselves. This is why the connection triggers each into full acceptance of themselves.

It's my experience that the clingy longing disappears once we reach inner peace and wholeness. The True Love (which has no attachment) shines brighter but no more longing because we know we no longer need them physically...
Old 03-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I used to try to find that... I've long since given up. I feel like I'm resting on a pincushion... but I guess now that you mention it that was one of the dreams I had when I first met my TF, I thought she could help with it. What a mess! Sigh.

If we are feeling really uncomfortable within ourselves when we meet a twin or near twin they will just highlight it for us. Only you can do that for yourself. If you've had some painful experiences in your life maybe therapy could help. I've found it immensely helpful.

We all want to feel at peace and whole within ourselves... all outer desires are a distraction from this.