Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Suspended
Is a twin flame :?

Is a twin flame someone who makes you go through a lot of spiritual growth at a rapid rate? Or is it a soul mate of some kind that does this?
Old 02-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Deactivated Account
What kind of spiritual growth? One thing I noticed about my tf and I is synchronization. The more we hang out, the more we finish each others sentence or thinking the same thing and other person says it. When we're apart, we seem to be texting/calling each other
Old 02-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Master
My definition is that they are two beings who share the exact same core vibration. They feel as if they are ONE being and yet are opposites, perfect compliments.

My experience and the experience of friends of mine who have met their TF is that BOTH individuals go through an awakening triggered by each other.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste1212
What kind of spiritual growth? One thing I noticed about my tf and I is synchronization. The more we hang out, the more we finish each others sentence or thinking the same thing and other person says it. When we're apart, we seem to be texting/calling each other
Is it constant? At least once a day?
Old 02-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
My definition is that they are two beings who share the exact same core vibration. They feel as if they are ONE being and yet are opposites, perfect compliments.

My experience and the experience of friends of mine who have met their TF is that BOTH individuals go through an awakening triggered by each other.
So what if one recoslgnizes the same core energy but the other seems oblivious?
Old 02-12-2016, 03:04 AM
Master
It sometimes takes one longer than the other. I do believe both eventually do in a true twin flame connection.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
So what if one recoslgnizes the same core energy but the other seems oblivious?
This is a good question. Some couples have had conversations about being twin flames and confirmed the idea with one another but many others have not.

In my case, I only learned of the concept of a twin flame after we had been separated for some months. But before that, I remember seeing him posting a Facebook "like" on some site about "I believe soul mates exist." He does not seem to be a particularly spiritual person (though he loves LOST and Star Wars and sci fi) but he'd often say "you and I are the same" on a big picture way, as well as pointing out the funny little things we have in common (accumulation of parking tickets, always loosing car keys, love same obscure pop culture things etc).

And I think that a twin flame will not be "oblivious" to the connection and the vibrational match. They may not be jumping on board with a spiritual route per se, but they will certainly be affected. Soon before our separation my twin told me "I feel all messed up in my brain," he complained about loss of appetite, not sleeping well, having a hard time focussing, anger coming out, and he decided to go on anti-depressants. At that point in time I had no idea it was the start of a spiritual awakening for me either - it just felt like an addiction to him.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:38 AM
Experiencer
My soulmates have 'only' ever prepared me for something I've been about to go through or helped me change the path I was on. The feelings from them were warm and supportive.
My twin instigated a tremendous change within me and I was highly spiritual before I met him as was my twin. It has been like one lesson after another and quite painful a lot of the time.
I rely on my guides to help me through it and connections with my twin at night.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Ascender

When stuff began going down between my twin and I, he had stomach problems, digestive issues, anxiety attacks and mood swings (noted by other people)... This is when he admitted to me he felt the same. Yesterday I could feel him purging, it was so strong it made me physically ill. At the same time, I feel my kundalini rising, is this what happens, the 2 happen at the same time? At times I can also feel a physical pain in his heart. Early on my twin asked me what this thing between us was, he is definitely aware of the connection. I didn't know anything then to tell him.

Speaking of guides, there is something I have been wondering, I have been feeling like my twin and I share a guide, is this possible? Ever since meeting him, I feel a guide that I never felt before, an older male presence. It is very strong, stronger than my own guides. It gave me a distinct message and was in the same format as the channeled messages I have received. I don't know if this presence was originally my guide or if he adopted me when I met my twin, but only have sensed it since then.

To OP, soulmates progression is a slower pace while tf is rapid spiritual growth.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Is it constant? At least once a day?

We are not talking at the moment. haven't been for two weeks or so. But those times we were together just the two of us or in a group, it's happened more than 10x a day!
Like I tried something out, I was thinking where's the washroom I need to go, I stood up and she told me the washroom "is that way" and warned me about the toilets lol. I was stunned and didnt stay anything and just went to where she pointed