Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Saved by the Bell: Zack Morris and Kelly kapowski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8ke1cFcp4

They had their make ups, breaks up, she put her little lips on Slater, tore Zacks world part, later both went to college and Zack finally married Kelly Oh the chase and run....They could never let each other go.... hee hee, ha ha!

Some of ya'll weren't even born when I was watching these, best shows ever, no fancy edits, just plaine bad acting lol
Old 02-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Saved by the Bell: Zack Morris and Kelly kapowski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8ke1cFcp4

They had their make ups, breaks up, she put her little lips on Slater, tore Zacks world part, later both went to college and Zack finally married Kelly Oh the chase and run....They could never let each other go.... hee hee, ha ha!

Some of ya'll weren't even born when I was watching these, best shows ever, no fancy edits, just plaine bad acting lol

This right here is so true and awesome Clover! I was definitely born and watching their love saga play out all those years ago. Sigh. I still will turn on an episode from time to time for nostalgia sake when they play them on MTV. My kids are like "What is this?!" Lol.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
This right here is so true and awesome Clover! I was definitely born and watching their love saga play out all those years ago. Sigh. I still will turn on an episode from time to time for nostalgia sake when they play them on MTV. My kids are like "What is this?!" Lol.

Oh hey, we have another fan! I had no idea MTV played reruns! I loved this show as a kid. I was trying hard to find the episode here Kelly and Zack broke up at the holiday dance.Jesse Soprano was singing the Michael Bolton song, this was the best I could find. Very 80's :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJdqAZ0R2c

Old 02-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Luke Spencer and Laura from General Hospital. You would have to of been around the 70, 80's and 90's to know what this was about. This was HUGE. They ended having having a little boy named Lucky. Someone please tell me they know about Luke and Laura ( lol). Soap operas were big thing once upon a time

Ok, I am getting a little carried away with is, thanks Sunflwr for bring back nostalgic memories.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Luke and Laura from General Hospital. You would have to of been around the 70, 80's and 90's to know what this was about. This was HUGE. They ended having having a little boy named Lucky. Someone please tell me they know about Luke and Laura

Ok, I am getting a little carried away with is, thanks Sunflwr for bring back nostalgic memories. lol

*raises hand*

I vote for Eden and Cruz on Santa Barbara then

Old 02-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
*raises hand*

I vote for Eden and Cruz on Santa Barbara then

Oh gosh, this brings back so many memories. Yep, the soap opera wars, everyone has their competitive preferences on different networks

They were good shows though! The suspense and dramatic romances, lots of bad acting, but they were addicting and fulfilling ! Lol
Old 02-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Experiencer

Hey, I've got you all beat - Doug and Julie - Days of our Lives

What makes it even more special is that the actors actually fell in love with each other (as their characters fell in love on the show), got married and are still married.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Master

y'all must live such charmed lives... all I got was the english show 'prisoner'.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account

TX-Gemini, for sure, hands down you win. I was a fan of Day of Our Lives too, only in the summer since they held the noon spot in my time zone.

Fallingleaves: Lol, American soaps were kinda a big deal to a lot of old moms back in the day. Youngins sat around and watched it with their parents, maybe even got addicted to it themselves