Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Guide

Longing...

I know those here understand the longing you have for your twin whether you're in contact with them or not. Even though I am in contact with my twin daily, those days I don't see him or hear from him, I STILL long for him. I thought it would be better by now, but days like today the pull towards him and the longing are strong. How do you all deal with these longing feelings? I meditated on it and that lessened it a little.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Old 30-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I know those here understand the longing you have for your twin whether you're in contact with them or not. Even though I am in contact with my twin daily, those days I don't see him or hear from him, I STILL long for him. I thought it would be better by now, but days like today the pull towards him and the longing are strong. How do you all deal with these longing feelings? I meditated on it and that lessened it a little.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Don't give up; or you give up on yourself and them as well as god. I know it seems tough; but their is JOY at the end of the tunnel. I am living proof of it. Sometimes it takes patience and a lot of trust and most of all try to have fun with the person. Pretend you are in high school again. Live by example; be the example; your twin will follow suite eventually. Also a lot of ummmm masturbation and self-flirtation. Try connecting over music, I sent my love music and we connect over it when we are away, as in emotional imprints.?
Old 30-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Master
The longing and pull is unbalanced energy within yourself, but it affects him too since you're connected by cords to each other. You have to focus on grounding your energy. It will help both of you.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:02 AM
Knower

It is there for a reason. I see my TF daily at work and as soon as I leave work and get in my car, the longing begins. Some days it's less than others. Our souls don't know time or distance, they just know when we are apart. That's why you can long for your twin even if he/she is in the other room. It drives me nuts some days, most days actually lol. I wonder how long it lasts..
Old 01-12-2016, 03:52 AM
Master
Hi ssdm1, The longing for one's twin flame is so powerful and constant because it is actually a longing for your own soul/wholeness which they reflect back to you. For me the longing has actually gone away. I realize that if I were physically with him but did not feel that sense of Home and wholeness I would not feel satisfied... what I was longing for was that feeling of Home. Which is within ourselves. You can always access that... always.

There comes a point when the longing disappears and you are totally content with the present moment and yourself. What more could one ask for than the present moment, than our own selves?

I do believe when we reach this point of no more longing and no more investment in outcome, this is when Union is around the corner (if it is meant to happen.)
Old 01-12-2016, 04:17 AM
Master
I realize this doesn't actually help you much. My advice is, just feel it :) Don't try to escape it, alter it, minimize it, make it more comfortable. Give yourself permission to fully feel the longing. This is a process and it will run its course.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Fish

I 100% agree with Bluebird.

It doesn't even matter what the context of the 'longing' is. Whatever you focus on you create - so you will simply create more longing by focusing on it.

If you want more connection and love then working to switch this to gratitude, appreciation, recognition of the energy bonds will elevate it.

Guided meditations help unblock yourself so that you can start to recognise what it is in *yourself* that you need to balance. This is the stage I'm at, constantly cleansing, cleansing, letting go, working on elevating my energy. There's no point focusing on what isn't around when there's so much that IS and so many people (and animals) who need your love and healing!
Old 01-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Master
Nicely said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Hi ssdm1, The longing for one's twin flame is so powerful and constant because it is actually a longing for your own soul/wholeness which they reflect back to you. For me the longing has actually gone away. I realize that if I were physically with him but did not feel that sense of Home and wholeness I would not feel satisfied... what I was longing for was that feeling of Home. Which is within ourselves. You can always access that... always.

There comes a point when the longing disappears and you are totally content with the present moment and yourself. What more could one ask for than the present moment, than our own selves?

I do believe when we reach this point of no more longing and no more investment in outcome, this is when Union is around the corner (if it is meant to happen.)
Old 02-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Master
Thank you AQ
Old 02-12-2016, 07:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

Thanks for these words. Do you have any insights on mutual longing? When both parties are longing for the other and they keep telling each other this all the time and the pining is mutual, communicated and very very intense? How do we stop doing this?